Chapter 11

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

When was the last time i ever fall in love? It seems like for years. Finally, i found the right person. Im proud to say that Joy is my girlfriend. I don't care if people does not agree with the decision that i made because i know what im doing. I'm going to protect Joy and give her all my attention to. Looking at the sleeping figure beside me, i felt so warm in me. 

It was peaceful when the bus stop suddenly. Joy woke up, feeling shocked.

"Are you okay?" Im afraid that Joy hurt when the bus suddenly stop.

"Im fine Jungkook. There's no injuries." Joy said while giving me a smile.

"Im sorry everyone. I think all of you have to drop off from here. There's some technical problem with the bus. Im so sorry everyone." The bus driver announced in front of the passangers.

"Seems like we have to walk from here. Luckily we are not far from your house. Come, lets go," I wait for Joy to walk off first.

After the short walk to Joy house, finally we have reached at her house.

"Jungkook, I would like to say thanks for sending me back home. Make sure to take care of your calf. It seems to be badly swollen." Joy was looking shy.

"Its okay Joy. Its my duty to ensure that you reach home safe and sound. Not to worry, it is just a small injuries. Im used to it. Joy, I know that our relationship is too fast. We will take our time to know each other. No matter what happened. I will be there for you. When you're t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter