Chapter 9

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy POV

I just want to give Jungkook some encouragement to do well. But why is my heart beating so fast? It was just a quick hug though. Whatever it is, Im worried about Jungkook. What if Kai gonna play rough today. I know him so well. If the match didnt go well, he gonna play dirty. Haish.. Hopefully nothing happen. 

I was walking, thinking about Jungkook. Without i realised, i accidentally bang into someone that cause me to fall on the ground. When i look up, it was Kai & Hyuna.

"Omo. A rotten girl fall on the ground. Serve you right! You should have watch where you are going. Let's go honey. She is such a sore eye." Her words really hurts me.

I saw Kai was smirking and knodding his head. With that, they left me there and walked away. I quickly get up and run away as far as possible. It is such a embarrassment. Most of the students are watching. I went to hide at the rooftop for awhile before the match start.

Jungkook POV

After i done packing, i went to meet with the hyungs at the canteen. All of them gathered already. When i come nearer to them, they were discussing about something.

"Jungkook ah, hurry here. Namjoon hyung want to tell us something." Hoseok hyung waved at me.

"Hyung, what is it?" I sat beside Namjoon hyung.

"I want you guys to play fair and try not to injured yourself. I did some check on EXO. From what i know, when they are losing, they tend to play rough. So take note of their technique and avoid anything that can hurt you guys." Namjoon hyung was serious about it.

So what Joy told me was true. I thought she was trying to fool me. Joy, hold in there. I will safe you from everything.

After we had some discussion, BTS and I went to change into our soccer outfit. Then we head to the field to do some warm up. When we reached at the field, EXO was doing their warm up as well. But then i noticed there were five players in the field. When i look around, i saw Kai and Hyuna and the spectator seats. Being so touchy and giggling away. So digusted seeing them like that. I wore my boots and join the hyungs warming up. Did my normal routine that i normally do.

Ten minutes before the match start, we rest for a while first. While resting, i was looking at the spectator seats hoping to see Joy. After a while i saw Joy sitting at top left corner hiding herself from everyone. Its okay if she is hiding, as long as she's there for the match. Its good enough. 

Finally the match that I have been waiting for has started. For the first half, everything was going well. No fight, but still no score from each team. I can say that EXO skils are kind of good. But there are some players with lack of skills. Well, Kai is actually very good. I kind of expected more from him. But well, it was not bad. Nearing the end of first half, can see that Kai started to play a little bit rough. Whenever the hyung pass the ball to me, Kai try to steal it in a dirty way. He tried to tackle but luckily i avoid the tackle. When Kai was trying to tackle me, i tried to shoot. And i scored it. Wow! I was proud of myself that i scored for the team. When i looked to my right, i saw Kai face was kind of pissed off. Im gonna step on your pride Kai. Bit by bit, i will make you feel the pain that you did to Joy. Whistle was heard to announce that its the end of first half. I went out of the field, i can heard all the fangirls chanting my name. I just gave a slight bow and walk away. 

While drinking some water, i turn around to look out on Joy. I saw her doing her homework. She always do something to avoid from wasting time. When she look up, our eyes meet. I gave a smile and get ready to go in the field for the second half.

EXO POV

Everyone was looking so exhausted. They didnt expect that BTS will played so well. Suho was shocked that Jungkook tried to shoot and he didnt prepared to save the ball. Kai face was so pissed off. When they went out of the field, Hyuna went to Kai.

"Honey, its okay. You can do well in the second half. Everything will be fine." Hyuna tried to persuade Kai.

"That guy. What is his name? Jungkook is it? Didnt expect him to play that well. He is really testing my patient. He dont know who i am. Dont try to play with the wrong person. You will get hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter