Chapter 3

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Throughout the whole English lesson, she didnt really talk. She just keep doing her own things. When i tried to talk to her, she either knod or shake her head. The bell ring indicate that its recess time. I was about to ask Joy to bring me around the school. 

"Joy! Lets go for recess. If not, it will be pack." If im not wrong, its Wendy. 

"Joy, hurry up. Im hungry." Seulgi pulling her hand.

Next time i guess. I went to the cafeteria and find my hyung sitting down at the back of the cafeteria. Damn, its so crowded. 

"Jungkook, here!" Suga shouted.

"Jungkook, how's school so far?" Rap Monster, being the leader. Want to know how we are coping with school.

"Well, so far so good. By the way, there's this girl name Joy. I think im interested in her. I think she's special." I told them.

"Wow! For the first time, Jungkook interested in someone. Did you eat something wrong just now?" V laughed.

"Yah! Im not kidding here." Jungkook stared at V.

"Chill man. But what if she got a boyfriend?" Jimin said.

Damn! I didnt think of that. But what if she really have a boyfriend. Aish.

"Rap Monster, you got alot of connection right? Help to check on this girl and tell me as soon as possible." I pleaded him.

"Alright."

EXO POV

EXO are the first Kingka in the school. But now there's another group of Kingka which is BTS.

"Damn! We have new comer here." Suho smirked.

"How's thing going? Is there any match coming in?" Chanyeol asked.

"For now, there's none." Baekhyun said.

Hyuna will always eat with EXO. Its a normal routine for them. Hyuna and Kai will do their stuffs.

"Eh, how about we ask them for a soccer match?" Kai smirked while putting his hand on Hyuna shoulder.

"Thats a good idea. Maybe we should. I will plan it." Sehun volunteer.

"Dear, lets go. We shall go somewhere quiet." Kai whisper to Hyuna.

Hyuna knod her head and they leave EXO alone. Kai and Hyuna went to the rooftop. They were laughing and giggling. 

Joy POV

The girls asked me to eat. But then i dont really feel like eating. Since i ate something at home just now. So I told them to go ahead without me. I went to the rooftop. I love going to rooftop as its very quiet and i always spend my time here to relieve my stress. I normally lean at the wall and put on my earpiece and listen to music. Just then, i saw Kai and Hyuna walking up the staircase to the rooftop. I panic. I didnt want them to know that im here. I went to hide behind the walls.

It hurts me looking at them laughing and giggling with one another. I used to do that with Kai. But something which unexpected happened was that Kai was kissing Hyuna. Not only that, suddenly they were doing something unappropriate. I became stunned. Without i realised tears keep rolling down my cheeks. Damn it Kai! I seriously hate you. Hate you so much! I ran back to class and put my head on the table. I keep crying. I dont know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter