Chapter 8

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS POV

Tomorrow is the day of the soccer match. After Jungkook send Joy back home, he went back to the hangout. Everyone is busy packing their stuffs for soccer training. They went to their usual place to train. They practice some tricks to do during the match. After their finished their training, they head to Macdonald to have a talk.

"Okay guys! Tomorrow is the day. Dont be nervous and do what we had practice." Namjoon said.

"I seriously cant wait to trash them." Taehyung smirk.

"Im sure they will take us lightly." Hosoek said.

"Im so gonna make that Kai regret for hurting Sooyoung." Jungkook cracking his fingers.

"Okayokay. But whatever it is, i want you guys to take care of yourself during the match. I dont want to babysit any of you guys when you are injured." Seokjin laugh at his own words.

After they had their dinner, they head back home.

Jungkook POV

Its been such a long time since i last play soccer. My body are aching. Shall apply some cream to loosen the pain. I was lying down, thinking about Joy. Then i just remember that i have not ask her yet to come for the soccer match. I took my phone and called her.

Jungkook: Hey! What are you doing now?

Joy: Hi Jungkook! I just finished doing my work. Why?

Jungkook: Are you free tomorrow?

Joy: Tomorrow? I should be free. Why are you asking?

Jungkook: My hyung and I will be having a soccer with EXO after school tomorrow. So i thought of asking you to go.

Suddenly there was an awkward silent.

Joy POV

I was speechless when Jungkook told me that his team will be playing against EXO. I knew very well how EXO play. They can be very aggressive. Especially Kai. He will do anything to win. In his dictionary, winning is everything in a soccer match. He always want to be the best. I seriously dont know what to tell Jungkook. Im actually worried for Jungkook. What if he injured. I cant bear to see it.

Joy: Must you really play for this soccer match?

Jungkook: Of course. I want to prove to Kai that he make the wrong choice for leaving you.

Joy: Can you reject that soccer match? Please..

Jungkook: Why?

Joy: Jungkook. He will make you injured. I know how well EXO pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter