Chapter 7

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy POV

Everyday after school, Jungkook will bring me out. Sometimes we went out to study and complete our homework. Well, he seems to be a nice guy. Slowly, i can feel that he being sincere in liking me. Sometimes, i make the effort to open up and talk to him more. 

So one day, he asked me to join him with his hyungs. Since, i have been rejecting him so many times. I thought i should not disappoint him anymore. So i agree to it. After school he bring me to his crew hangout. The place look so relaxing. When Jungkook brings me here, there's nobody yet. 

"Seat at the sofa first. Do you want any food or drink?" Jungkook asked me.

I just shook my head.

"I take that as a yes." Jungkook smiled at me and turn around.

Even when i deny, he still insist. While Jungkook was busy preparing some stuffs, i was looking around at his hangout. It looks so clean and neat. I guess they are not those type of guys who leave things around. Then i came across a picture. Picture of BTS in soccer jersey. So they like soccer too? 

"Kai likes to play soccer too." I whispered.

This is tough. Every single thing, it will always remind me of him. There are so many memories that we made together for 1 year. How i wish i had an amnesia..

After feeling exhausted looking around, i didnt realised i fall asleep at the sofa.

Jungkook POV

I felt that Sooyoung trying to open up to me. I guess its a good start. So today i decided to bring her to my hangout so that he can get to know my hyungs. I guess it will be a good thing. I had to persuade her so many times before she agree to it. When we reached the hangout, i tried to make something for her. Since she didnt eat anything for lunch just now in school. While i was preparing sandwich, i went to check on Sooyoung to see what was she doing. She was sleeping at the sofa. I guess she must be tired  the whole day in school studying. When i was about to go back to make sandwich.

"Kai oppa, dont leave me. Dont leave me please. Kai oppa..." Sooyoung talking in her sleep.

I came nearer to her and i realised she's was drench in her sweat.

"Joy, wake up. Are you okay? Joy!" I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter