Chapter 1

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy POV

Walking down the street, holding hands. Talking about our future and joking with each other. The guy who brings happiness in my life and giving me warm smiles that make me have butterflies in my stomach who is younger than me, Kim Jong In. People call him Kai for short. He is in the group called EXO. The guy that i have crush on for 1 year is now mine. Well, i didnt expect that he will be my boyfriend. The guy that most of the girls dream of. Nice,warm,handsome and talented guy. 

My mind drifted away and suddenly i bang into someone.

I looked up and i saw Kai,my boyfriend,"Whats wrong? Is there any problem?"

"Im fine Kai. Im just ... Im just worried what if you left me and go with someone who is better than me. You know Hyuna? She seems to like you too. Dont you realise that she want to take you away from me. " I looked down.

"Aigoo.. I wont leave you. Trust me." He pulled me closer and hug me. 

The hug that always calm me. He will always give me a forehead kiss when im not in the good mood.

Suddenly something loud ringing.. 

*Big Bang // Bang Bang Bang*

Its my alarm clock. I woke up and realised that it was a dream again. A dream that hate so much. A dream that give me so much pain that i cant forget. Tears keep rolling down my cheeks. A brand new year and today is the start of first term of school. I will be in Senior Year of High School. I dragged myself to the washroom to get ready for school.

Going to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself. I saw my oppa making coffee. I went behind him and hug him.

"Ya! You scared." My oppa,Yook Sungjae.

"Oppa..." I cant say out what i wanna say. I cant control myself. Tears keep coming out.

"Sooyoung ah, lets change school. Being in that school with him is not a good idea. I dont think you will be able to handle." Oppa turned around and wipe my tears.

"Oppa, its okay. I will be able to handle it." I said while looking down.

"Okay, fine. If i get to know anything in school, im not gonna stay quiet." He give me tight hug before he went to the living room.

Thats my older brother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter