ChunJoe's Note #8

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Sunset

Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Just really random drabble

Chunji let his eyes stuck on the empty vast ocean in front of him. He took a light breath and enjoyed the view of sunset. His group members already went back to the hotel they were staying, leaving him alone watching the sunset. None of the guys said anything when he voiced out he wanted to stay back and promised to come back before 9 pm. They knew he wanted some time alone.

Chunji exhaled through his mouth, puffing the air with a sigh. “The view is pretty.” Chunji didn’t realize when did his eyes got teary where now he could already felt it wets his cheeks. He sniffled. “I can’t believe I cried again.” Chunji chuckled to himself as he wiped it away, blinking the remaining tears away as he watched the sunset. The orange glow made him feeling everything but he knew he felt longing the most.

It was their favourite view, the orange glow and the sunset. Doesn’t really need to be at the beach, they would appreciate the orange glow anywhere they were. Sharing warmth through the tighten hold of hands, they would stare at the pretty glow in each other presence. And those moments were what Chunji missed at the moment. Because here he is, alone staring at the sunset. He felt cold even though it was summer. For Chunji, now it will always be winter. Because he’s no longer here.

‘I miss

Please log in to read the full chapter