ChangRick's Note #2

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Soulmate

Setting: Soulmate AU, drama

Soulmate. Each human was born with a symbol on the back of their palm. A symbol that will only own by two people in this world and the pair are called soulmate of life. That symbol will tell them who are their partner and also the dominant one in the relationship. They also could know whether their soulmate is still alive or not. The colour will turn from blue to black if their soulmate died. They will meet their soulmate eventually, sooner or later. Changjo would never imagine his soulmate will show up so early in his life. It’s not that he didn’t like it, oh please his soulmate is the epitome of cuteness and fluff ball, and of course he loved that. But he didn’t expect his soulmate will arrive before his eyes when he’s not ready to be in a relationship.

Changjo or his real name Choi Jonghyun will turn 21 this year and so do his soulmate. Yup, they’re in the same age and attended the same university. If you might get curious, Changjo met his soulmate on his first day in the university and so-too-lucky for him, his soulmate is in the same class, same major as his. Both of them were taking music.

Living in the era where everybody has their own soulmate set for them since they were born, Changjo always dream that his soulmate is going to be a cute person (he didn’t care it’s girl or boy as long as his soulmate is cute), happy-go-lucky and he wanted a dramatic first meeting. Plus, he wanted that person to be younger than him. Changjo already knew he’s going to be the leading one for his soulmate so he would like to have someone younger. But a same age soulmate is not that bad for him too. Just his major problem right now after knowing his soulmate is here – he’s not ready and his dreamy dramatic first meeting just ruined. Nothing dramatic happened when the first time he met his soulmate, Yoo Changhyun or known as Ricky.

 

 

Last week

Changjo stepped into the building where he’s going to study starting today. He still remembered his parents’ nags once they knew their only son enrolled into music major. His parents didn’t like him doing and learning music. He assured his parents he studied that because he had no interest in other fields and he chose music not to be singers or idols but a lecturer. With that, his parents reluctantly let him go through that major.

Some new students (Changjo guessed by the file in their hand, same as his) were wandering around the hallway, perhaps finding their own classes. Changjo didn’t really have a hard time finding his class because he’s familiar with this building. He had a friend studying here, his senior in high school.

“Yo, Changjo-nim!” Changjo turned and smiled to see a familiar face walking up to him.

“Stop calling me that, Niel hyung.” Ahn Daniel, Changjo’s senior that he knew through musical club in high school chuckled to Changjo’s reply. He slung a hand around Changjo’s shoulder.

“Oh well, I just want to tease you. I can’t forget Lee sonsaengnim face each time he saw you and call you that name.” Changjo just smiled as the memory flashed through his mind. Niel patted Changjo’s shoulder. “Where’s your class? What class you have today?”

“I know my way around here, thanks to you hyung. And sadly we have no class together today on my first day.” Niel pouted.

“Aww. How sad.” Niel stopped walking as he arrived at his class. “But we can meet on lunch right?” Changjo nodded. “Good. Meet you soon!” Changjo nodded again and left after waving a goodbye to his kind senior. He continued his walks to his own class.

Changjo sat at the right side of the class at the back row. As he was taking out a notebook for jotting down notes for that class, someone sat down beside him. Changjo turned when the person tapped his shoulder. “Hi. Nice to meet you.” Changjo looked at the hand and almost gasped when he saw the same symbol on the back of the new guy palm. The other was smiling. “My name is Yoo Changhyun, you can call me Ricky. I finally found you, my soulmate.”

Changjo was numb and just stared at the small cute guy beside him. Ricky tilted his head cutely which made Changjo felt butterflies set free in his stomach. “Hey, I didn’t mind to call you soulmate all the time but aren’t you going to introduce yourself?” Ricky pouted as he shook his empty hand. Changjo blinked and shook their hand.

“I’m-”

“Good morning, class.” Their lecturer came in and settled her book on the desk in front of the class. Changjo startled when Ricky inched closer to his ear.

“Let’s talk more after class.” Ricky gave his cute smile and pulled his hand. Changjo was staring at his empty hand, awestruck for a little while before getting back to the reality as the lecturer asked them to introduce themselves to the class.

 

 

Changjo sighed as the first meeting memory passed by his head. It was last week but felt like yesterday. He wouldn’t know he had a time where he got dumbstruck like that. Guess Ricky had that effect on him which he didn’t mind. The smaller was blindingly beautiful and amazing in his way. Cute, that one word can conclude his thesis on his own soulmate. That’s about the first meet and now his real problem. Relationship.

 

 

Four days ago

“Changjo.” Changjo hummed as a response. He and Ricky went for a lunch after having a class together before. Niel didn’t join them today as he had group assignment to do so he had a lunch

Please log in to read the full chapter