WooGyu's Note #4

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Still I Miss You

Setting: Idol, romance, slight angst || Notes: I can’t stop myself from doing the sequel for Only Tears. Enjoy while listen to this!

Key patted Woohyun’s back. Woohyun turned and smiled to his best friend. “I’m sorry, Kibumie.” Key shook his head. He gave a hug for his friend. “I’m so sorry, to you and the rest.”

“Hush, Hyun. Stop saying sorry, you just hurt me more if you keep apologizing. I’m okay; all of us are fine with it, Woohyun ah. They knew and understood. I think…this might be the best for you.” Key released the hug. “I want to see you happy again.” Woohyun smiled lightly. A knock heard. The two best friends turned. Taemin was at the door, smiling.

“I feel bad to interrupt hyungs’ moment but it’s time. The rest are done also, we’re waiting for you, Woohyun hyung.” Woohyun nodded. Key gave a space for his friend to stand up. Woohyun walked to Taemin with Key followed behind. Taemin flashed a smile. They met with the other three Influx members at the backstage of their first concert. Influx held their first concert ever in South Korea since debut after the successful comeback they had more than a year ago (their agency sent them to do overseas concert and did the final one in South Korea).

Woohyun looked at each one of them. “Thank you so much, guys…I can’t thank you enough and I’m sor-”

“No, no. I don’t want to hear any sorry from you, hyung. We’re doing this for you and we hope you will gain your smile again, hyung.” Sungjong said and came to hug Woohyun. Woohyun smiled in relief and hugged the second maknae. Key just smiled to see them. Myungsoo and Sungyeol also were looking at the two hugging males.

“It will get delayed if we’re not moving now.” Key reminded them as Sungjong and Woohyun didn’t show any sign of releasing each other. Woohyun chuckled and released Sungjong. He turned to Key and Taemin. Key smiled. “Let’s have the fighting, shall we?” They nodded and gathered. Key held out his hand, the rest piled up a hand on top of his. “Let’s keep smiling and shining for our Stars, Influx. Let’s bring them to the paradise with our music. Influx, go go, go!”

“Go, go, go!” The members shouted after Key. They chuckled and hurried to get ready to stand on the stage. They could hear the fans cheering from the backstage. Each of them took a breath. Woohyun took a glance to each of them from the end of line (he stood on leftmost in the lineup) which was returned by each one of them. He was thanking them through his eyes. The dimmed light didn’t make the thankful glance go unnoticed by the rest.

‘We’re always here for you, Hyun ah.’ Key smiled to Woohyun and turned to the front, waiting the opening firework to blast.

‘Hyung, you have our back in no matter what decision you make.’ Taemin nodded to Woohyun.

‘I wish you the best, Woohyun. Just know we all love you.’ Sungyeol grinned sheepishly to Woohyun.

‘I only want to see your true smile again hyung so don’t ever feel sorry for us.’ Sungjong winked to Woohyun.

‘Woohyun hyung, just know you did the right thing and don’t worry about us. I- I love you hyung.’ Myungsoo smiled shyly and turned away. Woohyun smiled to feel the love from his group members. He was thankful, so thankful for them.

The blast of fireworks excited the fans and the first song started to play. It was Influx’s debut song, Dark Stars. Six of them gave their best for their fans to make the first Influx’s concert was indeed a memorable one. They all wanted the same thing, to enjoy the fluttering moment like it’s their last.

 

 

Sungjong passed the towels and mineral water to the other members. Key took the opportunity as the first one to greet their fans after the opening stage with three of their famous songs including the debut song. “Stars, are you happy tonight?” It was answered with a loud cheer. “I can’t hear you~” Key teased them and the fans gave a thunderous cheer making Influx chuckled lightly. “Let’s introduce ourselves.” Key turned to s. Everyone nodded and put down their water.

“Ready to receive Influx of Stars’ love, ha! Annyeonghaseyeo, we’re Influx!” They greeted with their usual introduction pose, a wink and shooting hearts. The fans cheered loudly, happy with the introduction coated with fanservices.

“Nice to see you all, Stars. I’m Captain Key, ready on your service.” Key started off the introduction. The turn was passed to the next person in their usual line, Sungjong.

“Sweet maknae in the house, I’m Candy Sungjong! Nice to meet you here!” Sungjong gave a wink. The fans were love struck. Myungsoo was next.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Stars. Hope you’re all well in here. I’m Influx’s Myungsoo.” Sungyeol who stood beside him rolled his eyes and smacked Myungsoo’s head. Myungsoo groaned and glared at the other. “Mwo?”

“Aren’t you going to do properly? We agreed to do our debut greeting.” Myungsoo blushed and cringed while shaking his head.

“I’m not doing it. It’s embarrassing!” Sungyeol glared at him. Key shook his head and quickly got the two calmed down. The fans were chuckling, knowing that the two weren’t really arguing. Bickering MyungYeol was a bit like fanservices. The fans found the two are cute when they’re arguing like a kid. Key gestured Sungyeol to introduce himself.

“Ah, right.” Sungyeol flashed a smile to the fans. “Giant Sungyeol is here! Ready to get everybody hyped up with my height!” The fans chuckled, remembering that male always talked about his height since debut and it was also used as his front stage name. Taemin was next.

“I’m 2-sided maknae Taemin! Nice to meet you and I hope we will have a great day together!” Taemin gave a big heart to the fans and they’re smiling to the cute act. Woohyun smiled to his fans and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, I’m working hard for my fans, Heart machine Woohyun imnida!” Woohyun threw hearts to their fans. The fans clapped when all the Influx members finished their introduction. Key looked at the rest and smiled.

“We’re so happy for at last able to hold a concert and meet you guys here. Actually, the maknaes and I almost cried when we got the news.” Sungjong and Taemin nodded to Key’s words. Woohyun was biting his lips on the other side. Myungsoo placed an arm around his shoulder. Woohyun looked at him and they exchanged a smile.

“Aww, I want to talk more with you guys but we need to go for the next performance.” Sungyeol said. The fans cheered. Sungyeol grinned and threw a heart, glancing at the silence main vocalist on the left. Woohyun noticed the stare and quickly geared up his mood, throwing the hearts together with Sungyeol.

“Enjoy our next song, Stars!” Woohyun smiled and six of them went to the back stage. The stage dimmed and they started the next performance with the same passion as earlier. After that stage, they had a little interaction with the fans while the first member to do solo performance, Sungjong who is going to dance a y girl group dance got ready in the backstage. The solo performance continued with Key did rap for a hip hop song. Taemin was next with a Micheal Jackson dance performance. Myungsoo was up next serenading the fans while playing a guitar. Following with Sungyeol who chose to collaborate with Key, they’re singing and rapping to a senior song. The stage got dark when Sungyeol and Key done their stage. The fans were waiting for Woohyun to show up and right few minutes, the big screen brightened up showing a text.

Key came into the control room right after his performance with Sungyeol. Taemin was already there, taking care of the display on the stage. They’re all had planned this and they hoped their plan won’t be ruined. The leader and maknae of Influx looked at the camera that recorded the stage and audience's seats. They're searching for someone.

The fans’ loud gasps can be heard echoing in the concert hall after reading the text. ‘This might be my last stage – Woohyun’

Another text appeared replacing the earlier. ‘I’m sorry to deliver this sad news but I’m leaving Influx for good. I’m so sorry to disappoint you all, my beloved fans. I’m so thankful for all the times we had shared, for all the love you have given me all this time until this very moment…’

The text continued to next slide. ‘But I feel I’m betraying you if I keep being on stage half-heartedly. I’m unable to smile sincerely for you all anymore. I have lost my real self and I want to get it back…and I have to leave you guys and Influx for me to get it back. I’m so sorry.’ The last text was replaced with various pictures of Woohyun with other Influx members since their training years. Fans began to shed tears mesmerizing each of the moments with Woohyun. The flashes of old pictures stopped and a recording . Woohyun appeared on the screen. He was bowing and looked up after a while. The smile was sad and it was evident that his face looked tired.

“I’m so sorry for making this decision but I have no other choice. I know some of you might feel betrayed to what I will tell you all from now but just remembered that I’m always thankful for everything you did to me, all the loves, gifts and everything, I’m so thankful that I don’t know how to repay for it. I know everyone will blame me for leaving on the reason I will tell you on the stage but I hope you won’t stop supporting Influx because of me. I don’t want to be the wall that blocking the path of the rest of Influx members for this, that’s why I leave the group. I have lost interest in what I love the most until right now, singing. I don’t want to be a burden to the group, that’s why I leave. I’m sorry for this, Stars and also other members. I will keep supporting you guys. And for the reason I lost interest in my singing…”

The video stopped at that point and the stage lighted up, revealing Woohyun standing on the stage. The fans cried his name out when they noticed Woohyun was crying as well. Woohyun sniffled. “I’m so sorry, Stars.” The fans shouted a no.

“I develop an interest on singing because of a person. I think highly of this person who has the most heavenly and angelic voice I ever heard in my life. I always wanted to get closer to this person who I know since high school. This person is a senior in my high school, a vocalist of our school band. This person probably didn’t know this but I adore this person since high school and taken a like for singing because of this person. I would never know I have a talent in singing if I don’t meet this person. To be able to stand on a stage, singing alongside with my group members now - thanks to this senior.” Woohyun wiped his tears. He smiled and continued his story. “I adore this senior as fans at first and always follow the news about this senior. The senior became a successful solo singer and when I first debuted, I met this senior again. I was- no, I’m still happy until this moment. Being able to see your favourite idol right in front of your eyes and worked in the same industry, I’m happy as fans. This senior is so amazing and somehow I realized my feelings changed. I fall in love for this amazing senior.” The fans began to murmur. Woohyun bowed to them. “I’m sorry, my beloved fans. I had betrayed your trust I know.”

The fans stayed silent. Woohyun continued his words. “I tried to invite this senior to be here in this hall right now but I don’t know whether he’s here or not.” The fans looked around. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong came out from the backstage and stood beside Woohyun. Woohyun noticed them and exchanged a smile. “If he’s not here, I hope he will listen to this somehow sooner.” Woohyun looked at the fans and bowed again. Myungsoo and Sungyeol patted his back.

“I’m sorry for having to leave but I’m unable to be sincere with my feelings anymore and I have lost my

Please log in to read the full chapter