WooGyu's Note #7

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Coffee and tea

Setting: Normal adult AU || Notes: Just a short fluffy update, enjoy!

The barista glanced at the new but usual customer who sat at the usual corner table. He made two cups of a hot cappuccino and a jasmine tea. With a smile he walked towards the table. “Hey, beauty.” The guy looked up.

“Uh? Beauty? Eum, last time I check, I’m not a girl?” The guy said, confused and a little mad. The barista just smiled and placed the two cups in his hand on the table. The guy raised his brow. “I didn’t yet order my-”

“It’s your usual cappuccino and tea for myself.” The guy raised his brow looking up to the barista. The barista smiled softly and sat in front of the guy. “You don’t have company for today too, right? Can I join you?” The barista beamed, making the guy flustered.

“Uh, um, you already make your own drink.” The guy silently pulled his cup of cappuccino and sipped a little. The barista chuckled lightly.

“True.”

“So you’re making coffee all day but you drink tea?” The guy asked, plainly curious. The barista smiled.

“I smell coffee all day long, craving for tea now.” The barista said, sipping his tea and looking outside the window. It’s raining, a night rain. “You lived near here?”

“I don’t have obligation to answer that to a stranger?” The barista turned to the guy and chuckled.

“Well, I’m Nam Woohyun, a barista here as we

Please log in to read the full chapter