ChangRick's Note #4

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

To the beautiful Yoo

Setting: Highschool AU, drama || Notes: A short chapter, hope you enjoy

“Changhyun ah!” Changhyun stopped walking and turned to the voice calling his name. A blondie guy came closer to him. Changhyun raised his brow.

“Waeyeo, Byunghun hyung?” Changhyun asked. Byunghun panted a bit when he stood beside Changhyun. He held Changhyun’s arm for a support. “Take a deep breath.” Byunghun took a big breath and exhaled.

“I have important thing to say.” Changhyun tilted his head in confusion.

“How important it is making you come to me running, hyung?” Changhyun fixed his glasses. Byunghun looked at him and drew a smile.

“You didn’t go see the announcement board today, right?” Changhyun nodded. Byunghun sighed. “Take notice a bit about that board!” Changhyun frowned.

“Well, if it’s not about the exam result I don’t think I have a need to see it.” Byunghun groaned.

“That’s why you miss it. Yah, the school prince put a notice there.” Changhyun wrinkled. Byunghun still panted a little bit.

“So?” Byunghun exhaled.

“He wrote a confession letter.” Byunghun took another breath in the midst of that. Changhyun waited. “Addressed to you. He wrote your name, Yoo Changhyun.” Changhyun frowned.

“Wh- What?” Byunghun nodded quickly and then pulled Changhyun with him. The elder brought Changhyun to the board and few students were there, surrounding the notice board. Byunghun pushed Changhyun through the students until Changhyun stood in front of the letter addressed to him. The students there noticed Changhyun and whispered among them. Changhyun read the letter with Byunghun gave glares to the students who talked bad about Changhyun.

To the beautiful Yoo Changhyun,

Well, I know you’re surprised but this is my intention. So I like you. Ani, I love you. And I want everyone to know so I put the notice here (so I don’t need to do much to claim you as mine to the whole school, right? *wink*) so, now that you know I love you, I want to ask you out. Meet you at the XX café after school today.

-Choi Jonghyun-

Changhyun frowned so deeply. Byunghun looked at Changhyun. “Yah. Did you read already?” Changhyun moved up his hand and tore the letter, crumpled it in his hand. The other students widened their eyes and gasped. Byunghun frowned. “Changhyun?”

“That Choi stupid Jonghyun.” Changhyun growled and walked away. The students frowned and began to whisper among them. Byunghun gave a last death glare before running after Changhyun.

“Hey, Changhyun ah. Where are you going?”

“To find that stupid so-called prince.” Byunghun blinked.

“Wait. Hey, why you’re so angry? Isn’t it nice? Got a confession? Moreover from the famous person like him.” Changhyun stopped and turned to Byunghun.

“A confession is nice but not from him.” Changhyun walked away and threw the crumpled paper into the bin he found while walking. Byunghun just watched the leaving younger.

‘He hates Jonghyun or what?’

 

 

“Yah, Choi Jonghyun!” Jonghyun stopped talking with his friends and looked up. A smile formed on his lips when he saw who’s standing next to him.

“Oh, my beautiful Yoo.” Jonghyun stood up. “I did say meet you after school.” Jonghyun beamed. “You can’t wait to see me, eh?” Changhyun stared up to the taller guy in front of him. Oh well, Changhyun really hated to admit but he’s in the short category. And Changhyun hated a bit the fact that Jonghyun is taller than him.

“Auch!” Jonghyun yelped when Changhyun kicked straight to his shin. He bent, holding the painful part. Jonghyun looked up to Changhyun. “Changhyun, auh- why-”

“Thanks a lot for making today as my worst day.” Changhyun gave a smirk and pointed his finger to Jonghyun. “Just dream on. I don’t like you back and I won’t go out with you.” Changhyun said and rolled his eyes. “I warn you, once you do stupid things like that again; I’m going to kick your junior. Good bye.” Changhyun his heels and left the place. Jonghyun blinked in shock. His friends were also speechless. The other students who were looking whispered, relaying their shock to the

Please log in to read the full chapter