Changrick's Note #6

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Crush

Setting: High school AU || Notes: Just a short chapter, inspired by I.O.I – Crush

Changhyun halted his step when he heard cheers. The girls were swarming at the side of the soccer court as a game was on going. Today, their school had a friendly soccer match with a nearby school. As for that, their recess time had been prolonging for an hour just to let the students cheered for the school’s team. At first, Changhyun thought he should just stay in the class (not all students are obligated to go and watch the match, most probably only girls would go seeing the handsome soccer team on the play). But as the class became so boring and too quiet, he decided to go out and have a look. Well, at least I can have some air, right? Changhyun thought.

He spotted an empty spot where he could see the match without being surrounded the loud girls. It was empty because it’s near to the opponent team’s bench. But Changhyun was careless; he just wanted to see not cheering. He stood there, running his eyes to the green field. His school team was wearing blue while the other team wore black with green stripes on the sleeve. The ball was in the opponent’s secure, Changhyun watched as his school’s team tried to steal the ball.

A nice built, strong-looking player of the opponent team suddenly came aiding his teammate who struggled to keep the ball within his control with the other team tried to steal it. Changhyun couldn’t look away once his eyes stuck on that player. He shone in the middle of the green field, receiving the ball perfectly and showed some great skills avoiding at the defenders and went near to the goalpost. In a flash, cheers and gasps heard.

“Jonghyun did it again. We should put him in from the start.” Changhyun heard a female voice. He turned and saw a girl with a man whom he guessed the opponent team’s manager and the coach.

“Well, I want the opponent belittled us first. Mind strategy, Minkyung.” The girl shrugged. Changhyun looked over the field again. The amazing player just now (Changhyun thinks he heard

Please log in to read the full chapter