HyukBin's Note #3

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Only U

Setting: College AU, angst || Notes: Ideas suddenly strike when I listened to TaeTiSeo Only U

Sanghyuk stared at the elder. The elder was looking everywhere else but him. Sanghyuk exhaled as he looked down. “Must we be like this, hyung?”

“Mianne, Hyuk ah.” Sanghyuk bit his lips and got up.

“You’re terrible jerk, Lee Hongbin!” Sanghyuk hollered and left. Hongbin just looked down, his face was contorted in pain and sadness.

Sanghyuk stopped when he was far from the college cafeteria. His tears won’t stop flowing, his heart broke into million pieces. Sanghyuk sobbed hard, his legs gave up near the tree. He cried out there, not bothering about people passed by and looked at him weirdly. He couldn’t think of anything but his pain. The horrendous pain Hongbin gave once those lines slipped his lips.

‘I don’t love you anymore…I’m sorry, Sanghyuk ah. Let’s break up, I don’t want to lie anymore.’

 

 

A year ago

“Han Sanghyuk!” Sanghyuk blinked.

“Neh?”

“Han Sanghyuk!” Sanghyuk tilted his head in confusion when his senior who attended same class with him kept calling his name even though they’re just a step away. The male flashed his famous smile. Sanghyuk would be lying if he never captivated by that smile, he always is. Who won’t love that blinding smile with perfect curvy dimples? Given that smile, the senior of his had a pretty and handsome facial line completing his art-like face. Sanghyuk can conclude the senior in one word. Angel, an angel fallen from the sky.

“Han Sanghyuk.” Oh gosh, that golden voice…

“Hyuk ah.” Sanghyuk snapped from his trance when he caught his senior called his nickname which is not right because they’re not close even though he met the elder few times through his circle of friends (who are also seniors). Sanghyuk stared at him while blinking few times.

“Yeh? What did you call me, Hongbin sunbaenim?”

Another smile and Sanghyuk almost fainted when he heard the next word. “I like you, Hyuk ah. Will you go out with me?”

“Neh?!” Sanghyuk froze. Hongbin again flashed his dazzling smile.

 

 

10 months ago

“Hyuk ah.” Sanghyuk hummed as he placed light kiss on the other’s neck. Hongbin giggled. “I love you.” Sanghyuk looked up and Hongbin stared into his eyes. They kept that stare for a little while, gazing deep into each other soul. Hongbin tightened his hold around Sanghyuk’s waist.

“I love you too.” Hongbin smiled and leaned for a kiss. Sanghyuk responded to it, letting the elder took control. Their hands intertwined. That long kiss all the oxygen Sanghyuk had and Hongbin reluctantly pulled away when Sanghyuk struggled to breath. Their eyes met again. Two months of dating, the two had been all over each other. They met every day, every second they could. Loves can be seen shooting out their eyes and the sweet aura always surrounded the two. Their close friends had been worried at first when they told their new-founded relationship but Hongbin promised them he won’t make Sanghyuk hurts (because they’re worried about Sanghyuk who they always look as their youngest baby brother).

“Kiss me again.” Sanghyuk said once he regained his breath back. Hongbin smiled and gave a short peck. Sanghyuk pouted.

“We need to go to our class now or we will be late, baby.” Sanghyuk sighed and nodded. Both of them stood up and left the bench in the park hand in hand. Smiles were permanent on their lips that can make people wondered if they dislocated their cheekbones or something.

 

 

8 months ago

“What’s wrong, Hyuk ah? Who hurts you? Who makes you cry?” Hongbin cupped the younger’s face lovingly. Sanghyuk was crying when he arrived at their usual meeting spot, the bench in the park of their college. Sanghyuk sniffled.

“My mom…she left.” Hongbin sighed and pulled Sanghyuk into a hug. The younger cried on his boyfriend’s shoulder. He held the elder tight. “They divorced…they-” Sanghyuk choked his own tears. Hongbin rubbed his back.

“Oh gosh. Sanghyuk ah, I’m sorry to hear that.” Hongbin exhaled. “Cry, if that’s what you need now. I will be here, I won’t leave you.”

“Please don’t leave me. I have no one. She left me with my father…I don’t want him, I want mom.” Sanghyuk cried like a baby lost his pacifier. Hongbin cradled the younger dearly, as if he’s a porcelain doll.

“I won’t leave you, baby. I love you so much to do that. I love you Han Sanghyuk, as much as you do.” Hongbin kept soothing the younger with his words and pats on the back. Sanghyuk cried so much that day. Deep inside the younger’s heart, he was grateful. He had Hongbin, the one he loves so much more than everything. The reason his heart kept beating and he was happy, Hongbin’s here for him and loving him as much as he did.

 

 

6 months ago

Hongbin giggled. “What’s wrong with you? You’re so clingy today.” Sanghyuk pouted.

“You’re so busy with your assignment, we meet less you know. I miss you, that’s all.” Sanghyuk whined as he played with Hongbin’s long beautiful fingers. Hongbin chuckled.

“I’m here now. You still miss me?” Sanghyuk nodded lightly as he looked at their fingers, slightly feeling shy.

“I miss you so much, even you’re beside me.” Sanghyuk said. Hongbin smiled as he reached out to pull up Sanghyuk’s chin meeting their eyes. The younger blushed lightly.

“I miss you too.” Sanghyuk smiled. Hongbin leaned for a peck. “Sorry, I’m too busy lately.” Sanghyuk shook his head.

“It’s okay, I know it can’t be avoided.” Hongbin smiled.

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” They shared another kiss.

 

 

Sanghyuk looked up when someone touched his shoulder. He froze when he recognized the person. He tried to hide his tears but it’s too late. “Sanghyukkie? Are you crying? Why? Omo, what happens? Who hurts you?” The bullet-like questions came out from the tanned male standing next to him. Sanghyuk shook his head. The male squatted down to the same level as Sanghyuk. “Tell hyung, Sanghyukkie.”

“I’m okay, Hakyeon hyung.” Hakyeon shook his head as he cupped Sanghyuk’s face. He wiped the tears on the cheeks. His heart broke to see his favourite baby brother is crying.

“You’re not okay. What happens? Where’s Hongbin?” Hakyeon paused. “It must be him right?! He’s going to be dead.” Hakyeon got ready to stand up and leave but Sanghyuk stopped the elder.

“Hyung, kajima.”  Hakyeon looked at the younger again. Sanghyuk was pleading with his eyes. Hakyeon sighed and helped Sanghyuk to stand. One of his hands reached for the phone in his pocket.

“I’m calling out the rest. You must tell us everything.” Hakyeon said in one tone and called few numbers. Sanghyuk looked at Hakyeon in worry.

“Hyung…”

“I won’t let go of anyone who hurts my Sanghyukkie and the rest also think the same.” Hakyeon said and took Sanghyuk to somewhere outside the college. Sanghyuk could guess their destination. Hakyeon’s brother’s café which nearby the college.

 

 

4 months ago

“Where have you been?” Sanghyuk met Hongbin by chance at the library. They’re supposed to meet like usual during the lunch but Hongbin didn’t come to their usual spot that day. Hongbin startled when he heard Sanghyuk’s voice beside him. The elder looked up from the book and saw his boyfriend took the empty seat beside me.

“Uh, hey Hyukkie. I’m sorry, I need to meet my professor just now and forgot to text you.” Hongbin said. Sanghyuk exhaled.

“You make me waiting.” Hongbin bit his lips.

“I’m sorry, Hyuk ah.” Hongbin took Sanghyuk’s hand. The younger exhaled and nodded.

“You know I couldn’t get mad at you for long.” Hongbin smiled.

“Thank you. Are you-” Hongbin’s phone vibrated, making the elder stopped his word. Sanghyuk just stayed silent as Hongbin picked up the call, controlling his voice as he talked with the caller. The younger noticed the changes in the elder’s expression. An ill feeling tugged in his heart.

“Are you okay, Bin ah?” Sanghyuk asked when Hongbin ended the call. Hongbin stared at him for a while and curved an apologetic smile.

“Mianne, Hyuk ah. I have things to do and can’t go home with you today. Make sure you ask other hyungs to send you home okay? I’m so sorry, love you.” Hongbin gave a short kiss on the lips and rushed out from the library. Sanghyuk was left dumbfounded, fingers reaching to the lips. He could feel something is wrong but he couldn’t point it out. Sanghyuk decided to let it go and asked Hongbin later. Somehow, Sanghyuk suddenly felt lonely, awfully missing his boyfriend.

 

 

“I can’t believe him! He dares to do it?! After he promised us, oh my god. I’m so wanna killed him right now.” A black haired male rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

“Count me in, Jaehwan.” The cold looking guy who sat next to the black haired male aka Jaehwan said. The brownie haired guy who sat across Sanghyuk bit his lips.

“Guys…maybe he had his reason?” The furious 3 males turned to that brownie guy.

“Are you kidding me, Kim Wonsik? He left Hyukkie broken like this. He promised us he won’t hurt Hyuk! He said he loves Hyuk forever. But what he said now? He doesn’t love Sanghyuk anymore. Oh my god.” The tanned male with raven hair, Hakyeon grunted.

Please log in to read the full chapter