Keo's Note #5.3

(BxB) 567's Notebook [Major Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Stop It

Setting: College AU, drama || Notes: This is the part 3 of Chained Up, like I promise this is the last part, finally. Enjoy with the song

“Hey, Taekwoon ah.” Taekwoon turned and smiled. Chunji sat beside him. “Sorry I’m late. Stuck in traffic.” Chunji placed a kiss on Taekwoon’s cheek. Taekwoon just smiled mildly.

“It’s fine Chunji. Byunghun kept me companied.” Taekwoon answered as he smiled to the pale green haired male next to him. The said male smiled.

“Right, I’m here. Taekwoon is paying for our lunch today.” Byunghun said. Chunji frowned.

“Eh, I’m supposed to buy today right?” Taekwoon shook his head as he placed a hand on Chunji’s arm.

“I have something to celebrate today.” Chunji looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon smiled and Byunghun beamed, he already knew before Chunji came. “My project had been selected to compete in the national competition.” Chunji blinked.

“Oh? Your recent painting?” Taekwoon nodded. Chunji shrieked and hugged Taekwoon out of happiness. Taekwoon chuckled as he patted Chunji’s back. “Oh my, my boyfriend is so talented.”

Byunghun pouted at the sideline. “And what am I?” Byunghun said. The hugging duo turned to Byunghun. Taekwoon chuckled and reached to hold Byunghun’s hand.

“You’re talented too. Say who wins the competition last year?” Byunghun chuckled and leaned to give Taekwoon a kiss. Taekwoon just smiled. “We’re celebrating with Sanghyuk and Hongbin too. You won’t mind, right?” Taekwoon said as he looked at the two. Byunghun and Chunji smiled.

“No. Of course not. So we’re waiting for them?” Taekwoon nodded to Chunji’s question. “Okay.” Chunji let one arm wrapped around Taekwoon’s waist. Taekwoon just smiled while his hand was tightly in Byunghun’s hand. The three talked about everything as they waited for the cousins.

“It’s quite a sight nowadays. The once silence guy now even had boyfriends.” A girl said not far from the table of the three sat. The two males who sat beside the girls’ table heard her words. Her friends nodded.

“He’s a lot happier. I think it’s nice as he started to talk with people. Well, his smile is something.” One of the friends said.

“Right, he responded to people too now. He’s a kind person. Always help if we need help.” A girl among them said. She’s one of Taekwoon’s classmates.

“Love changes people.” The earlier girl said and the rest nodded as they’re smiling. The blue haired male looked at the black haired male in front of him. He knew the mentioned male heard the girls’ discussion.

“Jae.” Jaehwan blinked and looked at Wonsik. Wonsik exhaled. “You’re distracted again.” Jaehwan just smiled mildly.

“Sorry, were you saying something important just now?” Wonsik sighed.

“Well, I kinda feel empty without Hyuk and Hongbin around. That’s what I said. I don’t know why the two avoided us and chose to be with Taekwoon.” Wonsik pouted. “They left us, their best friends since young.” Jaehwan played with his drink.

“Hongbin is mad with me after what I did to Taekwoon. You know that too, Wonsik. Sanghyuk, he’s probably siding with his cousin.” Jaehwan said lowly, just for Wonsik to hear. Wonsik sighed again.

“Well, I guess Hongbin is mad with me too because I suggest the bet.” Jaehwan smiled mildly.

“Just forget it, Wonsik.” Jaehwan looked up. His eyes fell on the three males at the table not far from them. He tried to show void emotion but a slight burning passed his eyes seeing him so happy and bright with the other two. Jaehwan didn’t understand how but he never imagined that he would choose to have a relationship with two guys at once. Jaehwan didn’t know what to say or feel, from what people said around him, the three are boyfriends. He looked away, a weird feeling tugged on his heart each time he saw them three together.

Gentle and kind you
I’m not attracted to anymore
Even though at first
I was swept away (Baby)

Upperclassmen, Underclassmen and the guy friends you know
Why is there so much?
Why do you accept them?

I don’t have the right to say such things but
Oh no!

“Hey guys.” The three looked up and smiled upon seeing Sanghyuk and Hongbin. The cousins smiled. “Awww, you looked lovelier Taekwoon hyung.” Sanghyuk said. Taekwoon smiled and blushed a little.

“Thank you, Sanghyuk.” Taekwoon said. Byunghun and Chunji just beamed like a proud boyfriend. Hongbin chuckled to see the two males.

“So, who’s going to order the food? Taekwoon is buying right?” Hongbin said asking. Chunji looked at Taekwoon.

“They already know?” Taekwoon smiled mildly.

“Um, yeah.” Chunji pouted.

“You’re the last one to know, Chunji ah.” Byunghun said, adding the flavour. Chunji grunted and reached to slap Byunghun’s shoulder. Hongbin and Sanghyuk guffawed while Taekwoon chuckled lightly as he tried to coax Chunji. Chunji looked at Taekwoon with a long pout. Taekwoon just giggled as he said sorry.

Please don’t laugh like that
If you smile, my world
changes (everything changes)
Like how I did before

Trying to keep your pretty self to myself
Is this greed?

Wonsik looked up to Jaehwan who suddenly pushed the chair and got up. Jaehwan smiled mildly. “Sorry Wonsik, I need catch up for my class. Got to go first, bye.” Wonsik startled when Jaehwan left.

“Hey, Jae- wait. Uh, great. Now I feel like a real loner.” Wonsik grumbled and finished his food alone. Jaehwan walked away from the café with heavy steps.

‘What’s wrong with you, Lee Jaehwan? You’re bothered about Taekwoon too much since you left Chunji’s place few weeks ago.’ Jaehwan clenched and unclenched his fist as he pondered over his own thought. He didn’t find any answer to why he cried, to why he felt bothered and to why he felt sad every time he saw the three together at the café. The passing few weeks, he noticed the three will always meet at lunch and Jaehwan encountered them going out after class also. He didn’t like the sight but he didn’t understand why.

‘You’re sounded like an idiot, Jaehwan. You already left him and he had move on. So why you still bothered?’ Jaehwan shook his head like a fool.

 

 

Taekwoon smiled as he saw Byunghun waited for him after class. “You don’t have to send me every day. I can take bus, Byunghun.” Byunghun shook his head.

“I want to be a good boyfriend. At least let me enjoy the moment till the times up.” Taekwoon looked at Byunghun. His face changed a bit. Byunghun noticed that. “Taekwoon.”

“I begin to feel afraid, Byunghun.” Byunghun exhaled as he understood what Taekwoon tried to say. He took Taekwoon’s hand and intertwined their fingers. Taekwoon looked at Byunghun. “What if he never-”

“Believe in Chunji. Believe in me, believe in Hongbin. And most importantly believe in your love.” Byunghun smiled as he caressed Taekwoon’s cheek. “Don’t worry, if you didn’t find him at the end of maze, I’m ready to unlock those chains he put on you.” Taekwoon looked at Byunghun. “Chunji is with you too. Drop your command and both of us are ready at your service, Taekwoon ah.”

“Byunghun…” Byunghun smiled.

“Love needs no thank and love comes along with sacrifice. You sacrificed yourself already and it’s now other’s turn to do it for you.” Byunghun said softly. “Oh, come on. Chunji won’t be pleased if he found you’re not back before the night.” Taekwoon chuckled.

“You two treat me like a kid and give me chauffeur time at what, 7?” Byunghun chuckled.

“We love you, that’s why. It’s not nice and dangerous outside at night.” Taekwoon laughed as he and Byunghun walked out the building, hand in hand.

“I’m a big man, Byunghun. You and Chunji should stop worrying.” Byunghun smiled.

“We can’t. You’re too precious, Jung Taekwoon.” Taekwoon blushed and looked away. Byunghun chuckled. The pale green haired male talked about something else as they walked to the car park. As they’re talking, Taekwoon startled to see someone familiar near Byunghun’s car. Byunghun also looked at the same place. He exhaled a bit. “Accidentally he parked his car next to mine today.” Byunghun commented. Taekwoon just nodded and continued to talk with Byunghun as the other led Taekwoon to his car, opening the door for him.

Jaehwan heard Taekwoon’s voice and took a glance. He just noticed Taekwoon and Byunghun beside his car. His eyes wandered away when he saw the closeness between the two, moreover Byunghun’s gentleman act. He unlocked his own car and got inside. As he started the engine, he took a side glance. Taekwoon was smiling at Byunghun over something he didn’t know. Jaehwan bit his lips and began to drive away, his eyes felt hot.

Stop it now
Stop it, Stop it, I can’t watch
You talking to some other guy
My girl My girl I’m going insane
I can’t keep my emotions in control
You, only look at me
You, only be mine
I beg you, Stop It Girl

Please Love Me Girl

A gentleman with glasses can’t make anything interesting
I know that, but even I go up to you?
I go pale as paper, my head freezes
My face is stone, and my lips
are glued to each other
Better explain that other guy’s job
That man’s true self is a wolf
You’ll be in trouble, danger
Any men that isn’t me is bad, remember
Stop that habit of smiling too much

You look your best when you smile
But what’s this irony? I’m sad (why sad),
You who doesn’t understand my feelings
But why does my stupid heart like you?

Stop it now
Stop it, Stop it, I can’t watch
You talking to some other guy
My girl My girl I’m going insane
I can’t keep my emotions in control
You, only look at me
You, only be mine
I beg you, Stop It Girl

“Taekwoon.” Byunghun called Taekwoon who looked at the leaving black Mercedes. Taekwoon blinked and turned to the pale green haired male. “Don’t worry much. I’m sure the time will come, even though I’m not ready to let you go yet.” Taekwoon bit his lips.

“Byunghun…” Byunghun chuckled.

“Don’t worry I’m fine. Um, do you want to get food before we hit your home?” Byunghun asked as he started the engine. Taekwoon looked at Byunghun. Byunghun turned as Taekwoon didn’t give respond. “Oh come on. This is not the time to be sappy. We should keep that for the last day.” Byunghun teased when he saw Taekwoon’s watered eyes. Taekwoon bit his lips.

“T- thank you…and I’m sorry.” Byunghun shook his head.

“I’m willing to do it, Chunji also. We both want it, to help you. So don’t ever feel sorry, love.” Byunghun wiped Taekwoon’s tears. “Now, food or home?” Taekwoon sniffled.

“Home.” Byunghun nodded as he smiled.

“Okay, your wish is my command.” Byunghun said in funny tone. Taekwoon began to smile to Byunghun’s attempt of being funny. Byunghun drove leaving the college.

 

 

“What- oh, it’s you, hyung.” Sanghyuk said uninterested when he noticed the one who stopped him suddenly. The black haired male looked at Sanghyuk. “Anything Jaehwan hyung?”

Jaehwan looked at Sanghyuk. He could feel the hostility Sanghyuk showed towards him. Jaehwan exhaled. “Nothing much but I think we should stop avoiding each other tho and grew apart like this. We’re best friends, aren’t we? Four of us had stick together since young and why-” Sanghyuk snickered.

“You ask why, hyung?” Jaehwan looked at Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk crossed his arms. “You should know why.”

Jaehwan frowned. “Look, Hyuk. If about Taekwoon, you join the bet too. So why you’re so mad?” Sanghyuk chuckled mockingly. Jaehwan furrowed deeper.

“Look, Lee Jaehwan ssi.” Jaehwan stared at Sanghyuk unbelievable. “I know I join the bet but I don’t agree to the bonus bet, remember? And that is not the only thing why I’m angry with you, Jaehwan ssi.” Sanghyuk glared at Jaehwan which made the actor scared a bit. “My cousin involved. He has feelings for you.” Jaehwan looked down.

“About Hongbin, I-”

“Just let us have some peace, hyung.” Sanghyuk softened his tone. “Hongbin hyung needs time to calm down and I choose to stay by his side. And Taekwoon hyung-” Sanghyuk paused when he saw Taekwoon and Byunghun together. Jaehwan looked at the same direction and regretted it right away. “Leave him alone because he moved on. He’s happy with Byunghun sunbae and Chunji hyung.” Sanghyuk said and walked away. Jaehwan made no attempt to stop the younger. Hearing it from Sanghyuk, Jaehwan felt his heart was stabbed few times. To the fact Taekwoon had move on and happy, he felt suffocated. Jaehwan clenched his fist.

‘Why I keep feel this way…’ Jaehwan bit his lips and tried hard to ignore his feelings but it was tearing him inside. Without knowing, his tears fell.

 

 

“So, what did he said?” Hongbin asked when Sanghyuk seated beside him. Both of them in an economical class together with Byunghun, it was a compulsory class to take and Taekwoon didn’t manage to take it together with them. Byunghun also looked at Sanghyuk. He saw Sanghyuk talked with Jaehwan at the hallway and told Hongbin. Sanghyuk exhaled.

“Nothing, he just asks you and me to go around them again. Well, you know best friends need to solve problem and get back together again.” Sanghyuk said. Hongbin sighed. “But his face completely changed when I started to talk about Taekwoon hyung. I purposely told him that Taekwoon hyung is happy with Chunji hyung and sunbae, and Jaehwan hyung looked so devastated I may say.” Sanghyuk said. Hongbin’s face lit up and grinned.

“Great. So it might be a slight possibility he felt bothered with it.” Hongbin beamed. “We’re on the right track. Now, he might need more pushes.” Hongbin looked at Byunghun. Byunghun smiled.

“Ah, don’t worry. I can take care about the next plan.” Hongbin nodded. Byunghun texted Chunji and then their lecturer came in. The three stayed focus on the lecture while Byunghun secretly texted with Chunji, coming out with the next plan.

The lunchtime came and the three walked together to fetch Taekwoon at his class. As they all remembered Taekwoon’s schedule, they’re sure Taekwoon just ended the only class he shared with Jaehwan. “Baby~” Byunghun cooed when he saw Taekwoon coming out from the class. Taekwoon turned with blushes and smiled lightly. Byunghun gave a kiss near the corner of Taekwoon’s lips which took the other for surprise too. Sanghyuk and Hongbin just chuckled. The cousins noticed Jaehwan inside the class, looking over them. They smirked inside.

Byunghun giggled as he pulled away and saw Taekwoon’s shocked face. “Chunji and I have surprise for you.” Taekwoon looked at Byunghun. Just in time, Chunji arrived with a smiling face on the other side of the hallway. He was hiding something behind his back. Taekwoon wrinkled as Chunji stopped in front of him. The actor beamed as he took out the thing behind him. A bouquet of red roses.

“Well, I know this is hopelessly romantic, cheesy and girly but nothing represent love more than red roses so Byunghun and I choose this for your

Please log in to read the full chapter