I’ll fight for you

What´s this?

I felt how my poor heart almost stopped when the warmness of Earn’s body touched my back. Totally startled I turned to look at him, well, kind of, because the only light available was from the moon through the glass doors from the room.

-Wh...what are you doing?-I stuttered while moving away of his grab

-I supposed your silence was a yes to my question-

-Don’t suppose things man, besides is too hot, do you really wanna hug me?-

-…yeah you’re right, let’s sleep now then-he said and without saying anything else he turned his back at me

I’m such a dumb.

Why I had to say that? Stupid~!

I stared at Earn’s back for a while before falling asleep, my last thought was that I really wanted to be hugged by him.

 

The sound of the vibration against the night table beside the bed awoke me up. I reached for the device without open my eyes. When I finally found him I opened one of my eyes, it was a call and that’s all I could see before my eye closed again. With more difficulty than the normal I answered the call.

-Hello?-I said half asleep and trying to stay awake

-Pete? I woke you up?-

Who the hell dares to wake me up?

-Who is?-

I had to ask because in my sleepiness state I couldn’t know who was talking to me.

-It’s Film, sorry for disturbing you, I’ll talk to you later, continue sleeping-

All my brain could process was the insistent beep from the dead line. I sighed and left my cell phone in the night table again before turning around in the bed. My blurry sight of my surroundings made me smile, if all this was a dream I wished never wake up. The sleepy face of Earn was all I could focus on.

-Handsome bastard-I muttered without letting my gaze get away of him

I smiled and moved closer to him.

If it’s only for today, only in my dreams, I want to stay close to you.

I moved close enough to feel his warm breathe near my cheek, I closed my eyes and let my mind drift away to dreamland.

 

I started moving when my stomach began to grumble. I growled in discomfort but I refused to open my eyes because I was too comfortable. I tried to make my noisy stomach keep quiet but in the end I failed.

Against all my will I opened one of my eyes and looked at the little clock in the night table of Earn, 10:43, it was kind of late but I didn’t complain about it. I rubbed my eyes to remove all my drowsiness, I yawned while stretching my body but my attempts to do that were refrained.

All my body was paralyzed when I felt how one of the firm arms of Earn was around my waist and the other was below my head, like a warm pillow. I inevitably blushed by that.

I tried to move away of his embrace but this made the things worst. Earn made his embrace stronger and tighter.

The handsome bastard by my side began to wake up while I tried to break free. I stopped all my movements when his eyes rested on mine.

-Can you stay still please? I want to continue sleeping a little more-he said and his voice sounded hoarse by the sleepiness

-Let go of me and you can sleep all you want-I said struggling to free myself

-Just sleep with me-he said closing his eyes and holding me closer

All my blood traveled to my face by his words. This y bastard is going to be the death of me. My poor heart can’t handle this.

-Just let go~~-I mumbled and pushed away Earn’s body the more I could

Suddenly my wrists were pushed against the mattress and all the weight of Earn’s body was against my body. I opened my eyes all I could when his face appeared in front of mine.

My heartbeat went crazy and all the oxygen inside of my lungs suddenly wasn’t enough.

Having his handsome face so close was too hard to handle. I was feeling so freaking nervous that I felt like passing out.

-Wh..what?-I had to say something to break the awkward and tense atmosphere between both of us

-…looking you closely I have to say that you look very cute just awaken-he said and smiled widely  

-…-I didn’t know what to say so the only thing I could do was avoid his intense gaze-let go-I said in a barely audible whisper

-Can I have a morning kiss?-he whispered near to my lips

-First let go-I said after a few seconds of silence

After my words I felt how the pressure on my wrists and body left. I stood up and looked how Earn was staring at me. I gulped and saw how he came closer to me.

-Can I now?-

Sure you are persistent.

-Close your eyes-I told him in a demanding voice

Immediately his eyes closed. I laughed a little by his actions. He sure was cute sometimes. Right now he seemed like a little dog waiting for his owner to feed him.

I breathed in hardly and saw Earn’s face. I moved closer feeling totally nervous and embarrassed but deep inside, I wanted so hard to kiss him. I closed my eyes when his face was only a few millimeters away of mine. I slowed the rhythm of my breath when my lips were about to touch Earn’s lips.

I was about to touch his lips when his face turned and I kissed his cheek instead. I opened my eyes and saw his bright smile. I inevitably smiled back at him.

-I’m hungry, let’s go to have breakfast-

-Move then-I said mockingly while standing up

We made our way to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for both. We ate it while chattering and enjoy the moment. I was feeling really happy only being by his side.

Suddenly I felt my cell phone vibrating in the pants’ pocket of Earn. I took the device out and looked the screen. It was a call from Film. Without doubting I answered.

-What’s up man?-I said casually while finishing my food

-Oh~ nothing haha I just wanna know if you’re free later-he said and his voice sounded nervous

-I think I am free, why?-

-Yesterday we didn’t have the time to go look for my sister’s present so I was wondering if we can go today-

-Oh~ that, yeah is good if we go today-

-Ok, then I see you in Siam Center at 4:00 o’clock-

-Ok-

-Ok, see you then-

-See you-I said and ended the call

-Who was?-Earn’s voice startled me a little

-Film-

-Why he called you?-he said and maybe I was imagining things but his voice sounded a bit angry

-I promised him to go and help him to choose a present for his sister’s birthday so he called me to make plans for that-I said nonchalantly while taking my dirty plate and standing up to go wash it

Earn didn’t say anything else. I finished washing my dishes and went straight to the couch to watch a little of TV. I turned the TV on and began to switch from one channel to another looking for something entertaining.

-Earn do you wanna watch TV with me?-

-I’m going to take a nap-I heard he told me and after his words I had to turn around to see him

-You just awakened and want to sleep again?-I said dramatically

Earn only gave me a little gaze without answer my question he turned around and exited the hall. I was dumbfounded by his attitude.

What on earth happened?!

Without thinking twice I turned the TV off and made my way to Earn’s room. I was about to enter the room when the voice of Earn stopped me. I looked inside, because the door was a little open, and saw Earn’s back, he was laying on his bed holding his cell phone against his ear.

-Why you’re calling me Noh?-

Noh?

I looked curiously at him while trying to hear more about his conversation.

-Oh~ wanna hang out?-

I lowered my head after hearing his words. So he still has Noh in his mind. I decided to let him alone and did whatever he wanted to do, after all, we weren’t nothing more than friends. I returned to watch TV and before I knew the time to meet Film came. I borrowed some of Earn’s clothes because I didn’t have my own clothes and left his house.

In the instant I entered Siam center I started to look for Film. I walked while searching for him. Suddenly someone hugged me by behind but before I could get angry with whomever that person was a familiar voice echoed through my ear.

-Hey Pete, sorry for being late-Film said while panting too close to my face

-No problem man-I said and had to step aside a little

-Let’s go then-

We took our time looking for the perfect present for Film’s sister. I was having so much fun that the majority of thoughts about Earn were gone. I was enjoying so much that I didn’t stop to laugh and smile.

-I think we have to take a break-Film said suddenly-I’m thirsty, let’s go buy something-and without waiting for a reply he dragged me until a little ice cream store

-I thought you were thirsty-I said mockingly while smirking at him

-Hey! an ice cream is the best for the thirst-he said with a victorious tone

-Haha who says?-

-I said-he said proudly while smiling at me

We entered the store and bought two ice creams, well Film bought them, I only took one and started to eat it. We were walking while enjoying our ice creams and my eyes caught the sight of an adorable sweater through a window of a boutique.

-Look Film-I said abruptly to him while tugging his shirt

-Uhm-

-That sweater would be great for your sister-

-Oh~ let’s go to see it-

We entered the boutique after finishing our ice creams and walked towards the place where the sweater was. After choosing the right size we left the boutique.

-I think she would love it-

-Thanks for coming with me-he said smiling widely at me

-No problem-I returned his smile

-Uhm~ Pete-he said hesitating

-What’s up?-

-I…I need to tell you something-

-What is?-

-I really don’t think I’m gay, it’s true that I liked Mick but only as a brother because he is too cute to be true-he started talking without taking a pause-but with you it’s different, when I’m with you I feel so relaxed and happy and I can’t stop thinking how good looking you are, ah~ listen, what I’m trying to say is that I like you Pete-

I blinked totally confused and a bit dizzy by Film’s words.

-I…I…-I didn’t know what to say

-Oh! Film! Pete! What are you guys doing here?-I turned my gaze and saw Noh standing a few steps away of us, and Earn was with him

I’m sleeping? I have to be asleep because all of this seems so f***ing unreal that I was starting to doubting of my mental sanity.