Chapter 5

EXO Unit

The rest of the unit was either panicked or amused.

"How did they get our address? It’s unlisted. All our mail is routed through a fake company here. No one knows what floor!" Sehun was the most panicked one, having set up the mail system when they moved to this building.

"Could they have left it at the door?"  Kai asked, reading a magazine with his feet on his desk.

"I don't know. I didn't hear the elevator ding..." replied Tao from the kitchen. He emerged with a cup of tea, "Unless he took the stairs.”

            “It’s a little cliché, don’t you think?” Baekhyun said, tilting his head to the side.

            “Perhaps. But we need to know who it is f-"

"OH COME ON!!!" a scream came from the lab. Out came Luhan, stomping angrily, with a worried Lay trailing behind.

"What's wrong hyung?" Asked Sehun, walking over to comfort the older member.

"The ing facial recognition won’t work because it's locked by the CIA!" Luhan crossed his arms and stomped again, "Who the locks a file?"

"The CIA obviously" chuckled Chen, obviously amused by Luhan's angered state.

"What is the CIA doing in SKNIS's affairs?" Asked Kris

"Boss" whined Luhan "The CIA won't let me figure out who the head belongs too."

"Luhan, calm down." Sighed Suho. He knew how much Luhan hated to not be able to get results for the work he's done.

"HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM?!" He screeched,  continuing his tantrum.

"Luhan." Xiumin got up and hugged him, "You did well. We'll figure out what happened."

Luhan calmed down and Kris filled them in on what they had learned from Donghoon. Everyone was surprised that Donghoon told the truth without needing to be paid. It usually took a lot more to get him to talk.  

            Kris got on the phone with their director to see if there is anything they could do to see if the file could be unlocked. Of course the director told him exactly what he expected; they had to talk to the CIA. Kris really didn’t like the CIA.

            The CIA had taken down his target. The CIA had taken countless cases from him. The CIA had killed HIM, his best friend. He REALLY didn’t want to work with the CIA.


A/N Ahhhhhhh my chapters are so short. I'm so sorry. I'm working on longer ones. :(