Chapter 4

EXO Unit

“Why Donghoon?” Suho asked from the passenger seat of Kris’s car, “I mean. We’ve used him before but I don't understand what you need from him.” Kris sighed and swerved around  another car in the way. Suho gripped the side of his seat. Kris’s driving was a little to fast for him.

            “Donghoon was one the people who sold guns to B.A.P, you know that. He might know where our victim got hers.” Kris exited the freeway and headed to where he knew where their lovely informant would be; Wonderland.

            It was about 10 when Kris and Suho entered the club. Kris in a leather jacket and ripped jeans and Suho still in his suit from work. They just looked like two guy out for a drink.

            “Where do think he is?” Suho yelled to Kris over the loud music of the club.

            “He’ll find us.” He replied scanning the crowd.

            Girls were definitely checking them out. Who wouldn’t. Two handsome men. One tall, looking like a bad boy, and the other looking like a wealthy businessman.

            “That girl over there is definitely undressing you with her eyes Sunshine.” chuckled Suho

            “You know you’re the only one for me Sweetheart.” Smirked Kris.

            This time Suho let out a full laugh before turning to the bar and ordering a Gin and Tonic. He really needed it. He needed to take of the edge of the day of work and Kris’s driving. The boss too turned around to order a drink. They sat at the bar watching the crowd and ladies watched them. They were about to doubt that their man was going to come in, but as if he heard their thoughts Donghoon walked in.

            “He’s here.” Muttered Suho, putting his now empty drink down on the bar.

“Let’s Go” Kris got up from his seat and began to push his way through the crowd.

“My two favorite agents!” smiled Donghoon “what can I do for you today gentlemen.”

“We need to talk to you.” They sat down at a table.

“Do you know this woman?” Suho flashed Yonghee’s picture to the man sitting across from them.

Donghoon’s eyes widened, “Yonghee? Bang Yonghee? She’s dead?”

“Unfortunately. Blunt force trauma to the head.” replied Kris.

“With a cross.” added Suho, still slightly offended by that fact.

“What? I-I-I don't understand. Who would want to hurt her? I mean I know she was Yongguk hyung’s sister but she wasn’t dangerous.”

“We’re here to ask if you gave her a gun” Kris was quick to get to the point and showed him the picture of the gun.

“No.” Donghoon asserted “I gave hyung the gun and he must have given it to her. I don't even know if she knew how to shoot.”

“Well. She did.” Suho comforted, “She got a shot off before she was killed and probably wounded her attacker.”

            Donghoon cracked a smile. “So she fought huh?” He sighed. “I’ll see if I can find out what she was into or who was following her.” He stood up, “Move it. You're killing my chances with the ladies.”

            The two stood up and left the informant to his personal conquests. They had just left when a call came in.

“It Chanyeol.” Suho picked up “What’s up Baby Boo?”

“Boss 2! Where’s boss 1?” Chanyeol sounded a little frazzled.

Suho put the phone on the Bluetooth in Kris’s car, “Here” called Kris, never taking his eyes off the road, “What’s going on?”

“DUDE! WE GOT SEVERED HEAD!” Chen yelled, followed by a laugh.

“Shut up Chen. What do you mean severed head?” Suho asked

By now Kris had pulled over was texting Kyungsoo.

"I mean exactly what I said. Someone sent us a severed head. Penguin and Angel are with it now." Chen still sounded amused.

"Alright. Well. We will be back in 20 minutes." Suho paused then sighed. "Chen. Don't play with the head."