Eight.

Four Kings of a Deck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

True to his words, Kyungsoo found himself starving. He hogged Youngjae's food like a beggar, but maintained his quietness and his poise.

"I thought you don't play basketball?" Youngjae made a conversation. He still feel so thrilled how Kyungsoo was able to make a flawless shot, a three point shot at that.

Kyungsoo gazed at him fleetingly. He shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

 

The two boys enjoyed the silence and the breeze of wind. "I don't. But I love numbers, computing the distance and angle helped me know how much force I will exert on the ball" Kyungsoo non chalanty explained, while stirring his food on the container. Youngjae eyed Kyungsoo, mouth slightly agape. "Seriously, you don't play basketball? You haven't, not even once?" Youngjae sounded disbelieving the other. Kyungsoo just shook his head, not sparing a glance at him, he kept chewing and stuffing food in his mouth. "Wow, did you know, you just sounded a complete geek to me." Youngjae shook his head in wonder to the pale boy. "He is sure is so unique." Youngjae thought.

 

Kyungsoo felt full, he set his chopsticks down and stood. He picked his bag and left Youngjae that is still eating. "Shower" Kyungsoo mumbled and started walking. Youngjae didn't protest as he noticed prior how Kyungsoo looked irritated with his sweat, but chose to eat first due to his hunger.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo found the shower room empty. The lunch is almost over, so most likely, the students who had their PE class are in cafeteria or somewhere else. He walked silently approaching his locker. He was about to open his locker but he heard something behind him.

Kyungsoo didn't turn and waited for few seconds. When the sounds halted, he blinked and he pulled his locker slowly. He was greeted by his ruined uniform, hung inside how he left it before PE class. He took the hangers. His uniforms are cut using scissors; he assumed by how the cuts looked. Kyungsoo heaved an inaudible sigh.

 

"Did you do this?" Kyungsoo said calmly. He heard a chuckle from somewhere. He looked behind and a figure appeared from one corner.

"Hi." A girl showed herself. She smiled at Kyungsoo and she rest her left shoulder on one of the lockers. She crossed her arms and just looked at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just stood on his spot, he waited for the girl to say something, but the girl is just smiling at him haughtily.

 

"Did you do this?" Kyungsoo repeated. The girl noted the genuine curiosity on Kyungsoo's voice. He isn't accusing, but the warning is on his tone too.

The girl just snorted at him then, showed a smug smile at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo continued staring at the girl, even if she looked she doesn't plan on giving any answer. After a minute, she shrugged her shoulders, the smug face still on.

 

"Do Kyungsoo is suffering from bullying?" she said mockingly at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stared directly at her eyes. But he didn't say anything. Kyungsoo turn around from the girl and hang his uniform outside his locker. He spotted a clean shirt inside his locker and took it.

He took off his shirt not minding that there is a girl inside the locker room and looking at him too. Kyungsoo heard the girl's footsteps and he knows she is approaching.

He didn't mind the girl and he placed his used PE shirt inside. He stopped on his movements as he felt the girl's hot breath on his nape. Kyungsoo stared at nothing inside of his locker, no emotion is showing on his face. The girl just stood behind him. When she got no reaction from Kyungsoo, she lifted her right hand and traced something on Kyungsoo's back down to his spine using her index finger. Kyungsoo can feel her nail on his back, but the girl is not really scratching, more just trying to draw a straight line on his back.

 

Anyone who will see them will think they are doing something intimate, it is not helping that they are inside boys' locker room, with no one else is inside beside them.

 

Kyungsoo heard footsteps and he is sure, the girl can hear that too. Kyungsoo made no movement and waited for the girl to back off, but like him, the girl didn't do anything and she continued what she was doing.

 

The knob turned and the locker room's door opened. Because Kyungsoo's locker is facing the door, the people in the door immediately spotted the two figures.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter