Three.

Four Kings of a Deck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 So Loooooong. It took me forever to proofread. >.<

 

 Kyungsoo quietly walks his way in to Arcana Academy. He's walking alone on the long driveway, early in the morning, because the students in Arcana Academy live in a dorm. On the Student Handbook, he might get a dorm assignment after a month or two, provided and depends on certain circumstances. What are those? Kyungsoo doesn't have any idea.

 

He appreciatively looked at the huge green lawn of the school. Wondering to himself why the school is hiding this beautiful art behind those gold huge gate that made this place look like a cage. Kyungsoo hid his hands inside the front pockets of his school slacks and enjoyed his morning walk. The wind is blowing gently on his skin, complementing the warmth of sun touching him sneakily as he passed by the shaded parts because of the huge trees with exuberant amount of leaves, lined uniformly at the side of the long driveway of school.

 

He didn't notice the guy that was waiting and now looking at him at the end of the driveway. The man, few minutes ago was on the verge of getting irritated, has forgotten his peeve when he saw the serene expression on the face of the boy. He was asked by his King to make sure to get to know the boy. Like he was asked to observe the transfers on the first day of school. He isn't a morning person, but he is not sure anymore if he would still mind waking up so early in the morning, if this beauty awaits before him. Luhan thinks he would never mind looking at those pure and heavenly pair of eyes. Yeah, he wouldn't mind.

 

Kyungsoo halted his steps as he saw a pair of shoes before him. He looked up and saw the pink haired guy from yesterday. The man seems to be looking at something. Mindlessly standing, like a statue before the double doors of House of Nuetralis.

Kyungsoo waited for the guy to say something, but he got nothing. Kyungsoo blinked a few times and maybe the guy is waiting for someone else, not really planning talking to him.

He sidestepped and planned to leave the boy, "he looked like he is enjoying himself daydreaming, not my business", Kyungsoo thought, but a hand tugged his wrist. Luhan realized how he forcefully pulled the boy's hand. He looked at his hand on his wrist, which is way smaller on his hands, and he can perfectly encircle his long fingers, and he wouldn't mind holding it, even for a whole day, nor even for more than a day.

The wide eyed boy followed the pink haired guy's gaze and looked at their hands. He didn't pull his hand back but just lifted his head and stared blankly at the pink haired guy. Luhan didn't remove his hand on Kyungsoo's wrist. Feeling Kyungsoo's warmth, but he loosen his grip a bit.

He flashed a boyish smile at Kyungsoo, thinking that it would met the boy's heart.

Anyone else who have seen that smile surely either faint or give anything this guy would ask, but not Kyungsoo. "I am Lu Han, and I was assigned to help you today. Lets go." Kyungsoo eyed his pink hair and looked back at the guy. He sounded too excited and tugged Kyungsoo by his wrist to the direction of the double doors. Taken aback by suddenness, Kyungsoo didn't get a chance to protest and was greeted by the white lounge the second time.

He stopped abruptly making Lu Han stopped on his tracks before the grand staircase. "What's wrong?" the pink haired boy looked back at him and smiled brightly but Kyungsoo's face remains blank. "You don't have to. I would ask if I would need help" he said coldly. Surprised by the resistance that he's not used to get, Lu Han decided to release the wide eyed boy's hand. "Okay. Sure" Lu Han nodded a few times, composing himself, then smiled sweetly.

Kyungsoo stepped at his right, starting to get irritated, but controlled himself and chose to quietly leave. But the pink haired guy must have some guts as he blocked Kyungsoo's way. Still trying his luck to come closer to Kyungsoo. Because the pink haired guy suddenly blocked his way, he almost bumped at him. Kyungsoo coldly eyed Lu Han, and their noses are almost touching; to Kyungsoo's distaste, but he didn't pulled back. Lu Han must have noticed the proximity and widen his eyes a bit. Not that Lu Han haven't tried this with a guy, but it feels different with the wide eyed boy. But good difference. The sudden race of his heart is so pleasant that Lu Han wanted more. Kyungsoo didn't miss the same color of his hair appeared on the guy's cheeks. Lu Han stepped back, towering over Kyungsoo from the second step of the stairs, since Kyungsoo is halway the first step.

Kyungsoo eyed the pink haired boy seriously. "What does this guy want from me?" he thought.

Lu Han swallowed and tried to flash another smile, but failed. Still flustered and with his heartbeat raging inside his chest. "Your name, you haven't introduced yourself" he sounded almost he's whining. He stomped his left foot to distract himself from the piercing gaze of the boy before him." I'd rather have it blank than looking like he can't decide if he wants to be pissed at me" Luhan thought.

Kyungsoo gaze away from the guy. He unbelievingly looked away from him, he controlled himself not to scoff and tried to calm his nerves by blinking rapidly. Lu Han eyed the boy before him. Absorbing what his eyes can see. He dissected his physical appearance. He noticed the boy is really small, the petite shoulders, and from their position, he felt he can just crumple the wide eyed boy and just put him inside his pocket. Adorably squishy.

Lu Han mindlessly lift his hand and unconsciously planning to caress the boy's flawless and beautiful face. Kyungsoo noticed the movement, out of reflex, he held Lu Han's wrist to prevent him from doing anything idiotic. Annoyed, he gave what the guy  needs. "Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo." He gripped tightly, but he calmly said, but Lu Han can hear the warning on his tone.

"By the way, Cotton Candy should be eaten, not bathe in it." He stepped beside Lu Han, without second glance he continued ascending the stairs. Leaving the pink haired boy stunned, more look like a deer caught in headlight. Few minutes after, a huge grin appeared on his face, "he likes to eat my hair?" he thought smugly.

 

 

 

 

 

A man wearing a black hoodie walk briskly and passed through some series of hallways, and reaching the empty long hallway, turning from one corner to another. Reaching a certain room, beyond the eyes of all cameras attached on the ceiling, he opened the door quietly and made his way inside. He knows that someone has been waiting for him. He found him standing near the window, back facing him, and the man didn't bother to look at him. "You shouldn't be near the window, anyone might see you." The hooded man carefully said. He stayed in the middle of the empty room, eyeing the other and how the rays of sunlight passing through the glass window. The other man made no response nor movement.

"We don't have to do it. There are other ways." Finally, the man spoke, but he can sense the uncertainty of the man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter