Nine.

Four Kings of a Deck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi,

Sorry I updated soso late. Got stucked with meetings the whole night.

 

Just want to set some disclaimers here, this got so long and this took some time to be (half (Sorry>.<)) proofread. So, this chap maybe boring and it will hurt your eyes. HAHA! But I wanna let you know that every detail is very important. (Especially with the next chapters)

I have serious issues with details. I know, some of you would prefer to read something fast paced or with a minimal details. But sorry, I don't know. I am a huge er for details. (Especially with the books I like so much). The details helped me picture how the author is picturing it in his mind. With that, I enjoyed the book more and understand what the author is trying to say. Hence, I tend to do that with my stories, thinking that you can visualize how I imagine it.>.<

Like, I am just trying to say she is irritated, but I tend to use so many words to describe it.

I apologize to those readers who don't like that. But yeah, I'll try to be direct as much as possible and not beat around the bush (but I doubt, Sorry >.<).

*

I don't want you to get confused, (though that is my intention)  so as much as possible, please bear with this boring chap. HAHA

 

 

The clashes of the Kings will happen very soon.

 

Thank you.

- DOEYED ♥

Kyungsoo approached his locker and removed his gaze from the girl. Totally snubbing her presence.

 

The girl snorted at his unchanging facial expression but continued gazing at Kyungsoo. Youngjae noticed the girl; her snort and how she gazed at Kyungsoo. When he noticed that she's not even faltering her gaze away from Kyungsoo, he stood before the girl, blocking her sight of Kyungsoo.

"Do you need something?" Youngjae looked closely at the girl. Studying the student whatever she might need from the pale boy. His stern voice echoed through the deserted hallway.

His stance is so protective and his voice is ringing warning. This one is far different from the fidgeting boy. He's towering over the girl because he's far taller than her and Kyungsoo.

 

At that, the girl flipped her hair and removed her back from the locker. She looks irritated by how Youngjae tried to intimidate her. Thinking that this guy looked so stupid for thinking that she will be afraid, wherein, in the first place she was there not because of the ugly creature, but because of Kyungsoo.

"Get out of my way." the girl replied as stern how Youngjae voice was. She stared directly at Youngjae's eyes, clearly challenging him to show what he's got. They stared at each other for a good minute, but it feels forever because no one wants to back down.

 Youngjae's eyes flashed a recognition on them and he suddenly chuckled at the girl.

He lifted his hand and caressed the girl's hair.

 

The girl immediately stepped back and harshly slapped the guy's hand.

Hissing and glaring at Youngjae, she pushed the boy away. She flipped her hair and gazed at Kyungsoo again.

"It's nice to see you again, too." Youngjae muttered playfully at her and still chuckling.

The girl lifted her stare at Youngjae and glared at him again. Clearly annoyed at the boy. "What is nice to see on your ugly face?" She thought.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just watched the two. He felt so sleepy and just wanted to get the books he needs and go home.

He was about to open his locker but the girl beat him to it.

 

Pieces of torn papers came out from Kyungsoo's locker, as she opened it. Apparently, his books are cut into pieces. Every pages of it.

The girl snorted at the locker, if she's mocking either Kyungsoo or the one who made the mess, Kyungsoo doesn't really care.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just stared at the papers. Not even giving any thought about it. He maybe felt regret because of the books, but decided to brush it off. The action is too childish for him to care. He thinks, this bullying is so stupid and the ones doing it are so foolish. He wouldn't spare any time on it, moreso, waste his precious energy on this trivial things.

He picked his bag inside the locker and turn around. Of course, Kyungsoo just decided to leave.

He walked away from the two, without saying anything. Sleep is the only thing he has in mind.

The girl was about to follow him but Youngjae grasped her arm and she stopped at her tracks.

 

The girl dangerously glared at Youngjae. "What the do you want?" she gritted her teeth and muttered the words under her breath. Clearly trying to stop herself to erase his annoying face.

"Geez. What are you so getting worked up about?" he removed his eyeglasses and brushed his forehead, wiping his fringe from it.

She just raised her eyebrows at him.

 

 

After a good minute, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"You little useless piece of . You aren't ing doing your job." she mutted and rage is on her eyes.

Youngjae scoffed at her rudeness and the profanities. "I go by the name Yoo Youngjae. You are?" he rebut.

It's as if more fury added on her eyes as she scoffed back at him. Taunting everything about the boy before her.

"I dont give a ing damn." She emphasized each word, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists.

She turned away and followed Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day.

 

JoonMyeon is so busy looking at the note he found, he didn't hear the multiple knocks on the door.

The door opened. A head carefully and slowly peaking in, trying not to invade the King's personal space. When he noticed that the king is inside, he gulped and decided to get his attention.

"My Lord." his head still peaking. Sandwich between the door. That then, JoonMyeon's attention transferred onto someone at the door.

The King of Fides smiled.

"Yes Chen?." then he put the piece of paper inside his pocket. Chen followed the gesture by his gaze but smiled and bowed at his King, completely opening the door.

"Sorry My Lord. I had been knocking on your door for a couple of times, you aren't answering. I came in to check you. I just want to remind you the meeting of the Kings." King of Fides nodded and smiled at his friend, and a trusted house member.

"All right. Give me few minutes." he turned his back at him and took his coat lying on his bed.

Chen was about to close the door and walk out, "Chen" JoonMyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter