Two.

Four Kings of a Deck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I once dreamt of learning the dead language. So here what happens.

There would be some Latin and Greek words on this fic. :|

I'm trying to build a Glossary, but I don't like to spoil the story. -_- so I don't know. >.< Let see.

 

Fighting! 0.o Enjoy chingus ;)

-DOEYED ♥

 

 

An impatient tap of index finger on the wooden table silently surrounding the whole room.

"My king, is the arrival of transfer students, somehow making you so giddy?" Myungsoo eyed his king; as the man lazily slouching but furiously tapping his finger on the table.

The teasing remark sent a lazy grin on the king's face. He stopped tapping the table but remains still. The king wouldn't want to hope that much that he would see someone interesting out of new students.

"But who knows, right?" That is what he thought.

"Maybe" the king lazily answered his knight. As if his thoughts are so faraway, he's unconsciously forming circle motions using his index finger on the table. Myungsoo continued watching his king's behavior, eyeing particularly the hand moving in circles, "the king is definitely bored", he decided. He noticed the bright red ruby ring shone brightly as the sunray coming from the window hit the king's ring finger. He was about to open his mouth to comment about it, but refrained because of knocks on the door.

His king nodded his head, silently commanding him to open the door. He approached it and hold on the brass knobs of the double door.

A pink haired boy stepped in, immediately bowed in front of his king.

"My king." he started. He looked up and stood in front of the man. Standing in the middle of a luxurious and grand room.

The king's attention shifted to the newly arrived student.

"Luhan. What news do you have?" The King of Amare instantly interrogate the student. Interest laced on his voice. Gone the lazy mood.

"They are around 30 students. Much more than the transfers last year." Luhan; the pink haired boy calmly answered.

The king nods his head. Acknowledging him.

 

 

 

 

 

The King of Fides opened his eyes and glance at his trusted Knight standing at his back. "Will they start tomorrow?" he asked, going back to his original position, facing the blue water at the lake that sets a very relaxing mood. The garden of House of Fides, specifically designed to soothe mind and help anyone to relax.

"Yes, My Lord. They will." The knight spoke with a smile and showed an attractive dimple.

The king heaved a sigh. He relaxed his shoulders and starting buttoning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter