SIX

ANOTHER KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Yoon and Jin Woo were out with their girlfriends again. Tae Hyun couldn’t help but felt miserable. They used to spend so much time with him but now they barely had any to spare for him. There were no schedules for them for the mean time so they were always free.

            Tae Hyun went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of orange juice. He was gulping it down when he heard the front door open and Seung Hoon came in, smiling to himself. When he spotted Tae Hyun staring at him, he tried his best to hide the smile. Tae Hyun wanted to ask but restrained himself. Seung Hoon had been acting mysteriously lately. But the other members didn’t seem to notice. Maybe they’re too busy with their own lives, or maybe Tae Hyun was just too sensitive.

            “Morning,” Tae Hyun said in a low voice. Seung Hoon just nodded and went into his room. Min Ho was, as usual, sprawled on his bed and didn’t have any intention of getting up although it was already 10am in the morning. Lee Hee, Seung Hoon’s pet Chihuahua was running and yelping around in the living room. Tae Hyun set down her dog bowl and poured some dog food for her. She immediately stopped yelping and rushed towards the bowl.

            Poor Lee Hee, Tae Hyun thought. She must have been really hungry since there was nobody to feed her at night and Seung Hoon just came back from wherever he had been to. He didn’t even stop to feed Lee Hee before locking himself in his room. Tae Hyun noticed how Seung Hoon had neglected Lee Hee lately, which wasn’t like him at all.

            Tae Hyun walked towards Seung Hoon’s room and tried to turn the knob. It wouldn’t budge. Seung Hoon had locked it. He pressed his ear against the door and heard Seung Hoon showering and singing inside. He seemed lost in his own world but in a pretty good mood. Tae Hyun frowned. When he heard the water stopped running, he quickly left the door and went back to his own room. Seung Hoon came out with a towel wrapped around his neck as he walked to the kitchen half , searching for something to eat. He hummed a cheerful song as he poured ramen into the cooking pot.

            One thing’s for sure, Tae Hyun had never seen him act like this before. Something’s wrong. Or maybe something good happened. Tae Hyun should have felt happy for him to see him finally living his daily life happily without a frown in sight. But somehow, deep in his heart, Tae Hyun knew he can never be truly happy for him because somewhere deep down, there was suspicion, jealousy and sadness.

Tae Hyun closed his eyes and sighed. This could only mean one thing.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter