ONE

ANOTHER KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm clock stayed silent that morning. The early morning sun rays peeked in through the blue curtains, brushing against Tae Hyun’s face. A little corner of the window was left uncovered by the curtains to let the sunlight shine on the flowers sitting by the window pane. The morning glories hung like miniature bells by their stems as they bloomed beautiful in the sun.

Tae Hyun reluctantly pulled the heavy blankets off and sat up. Propping himself into a sitting position, he groaned out of drowsiness. Stretching his long arms, he inhaled deeply. The clock showed 8am. It was a day off for him. He didn’t have to go to work. But still, he didn’t sleep in late. Rubbing his eyes, he reached for his phone that was lying on the nightstand beside his bed.

            The tiny light above the screen blinked constantly. Tae Hyun swiped and unlocked his cellphone. Sure enough, like every morning, there was a message greeting him ‘good morning’. It was from Jin Woo, his best Hyung who took care of him ever since they first met. He always managed to put a smile on Tae Hyun’s face, even on cloudy days when Tae Hyun’s heart felt like heavy rainstorm. He would always be grateful of Jin Woo.

            Tae Hyun pushed himself off the bed lazily and went to the bathroom to wash up. He wobbled as he walked, sometimes leaning against the furniture in his room for some support. Facing the mirror, he removed strands of hair from his face and tucked them behind his ears. He hadn’t gone to the salon for quite some time now and his hair had gotten long, almost to his shoulders. He always thought it looked artistic and he didn’t care what others say about it.

            He removed his clothes and let it fall to the ground. He stepped onto the cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter