FIFTEEN

ANOTHER KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Tae Hyun walked out of the front door to check his mailbox. Still yawning, he opened the lid and was actually surprised to find one letter inside. He had been checking it for the past three weeks but it was always empty. He searched for the address on the envelope. It was from Korea. He brought it back inside the house with a renew feeling.

He sat down on the couch at the living room and tore open the envelope. It was from Seung Yoon. Tae Hyun was glad he finally received something from home. The date was a few days ago. He took a deep breath and started to read from the very first line.

 

Hey Tae Hyun, how are you? Hope you are doing well as we cannot be there to take care of you anymore. I know you have grown so much but we couldn’t help but still worry about you. I know how you wanted to try receiving handwritten letters like this instead of e-mails so we wrote you this. Please eat well and sleep well. Everything is well at home. We just hope you would come back soon. See you soon and take care, my little brother.

P.S. by the way, Seung Hoon Hyung had woken up just yesterday. Here’s another letter, he had written for you personally.

                                                Love, Seung Yoon

 

Tae Hyun smiled to himself as he put the letter aside and searched inside of the envelope for another letter. Sure enough, there was one more. He must have been too excited to read the letter that he didn’t notice there were two letters inside. With nervousness, Tae Hyun unfolded it slowly.

 

Dear Tae Hyun,

How are you? I really hope you are doing fine. If I might say, it’s really stupid of you to want to write letters instead of e-mails, haha. But I gotta admit, it was pretty fun. Well, first of all, thank you for the words you’ve written for me in your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter