THIRTEEN

ANOTHER KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Hyun sighed deeply as he set down his large bag on the ground. The van will be here any minute now. He turned around and looked at the house he had lived in for so many years with the members for one last time. He smiled to himself and told himself that one day, he will be coming back again. He closed his eyes and breathed in the summer breeze.
            HONK! The van arrived. Tae Hyun heaved his heavy bags and put them in the trunk of the car. Lee Hee pushed the door open with her muzzle and rushed after Tae Hyun, nuzzling his leg. After putting all his bags into the trunk, Tae Hyun bent down and picked her up. She his face. He smiled at her.

            “Goodbye, Lee Hee,” Tae Hyun tired his best to hold in the tears. “I’m going to miss you too.” He patted her head as she whined sorrowfully. He put her down and told her to go back into the house, which she obediently did so. Lee Hee went over to the window to watch Tae Hyun leave. He saw the little shadow behind the window and waved goodbye to her. His heart ached in so many ways he didn’t want to think of the reasons why. He sat into the car and told the driver to go.

            Familiar trees and buildings passed by Tae Hyun’s vision through the car window as the vehicle moved in a rather high speed. The shopping complexes he used to go to, the school he attended so many years before, the restaurant they used to celebrate in, the café he used to spend time alone, all of them were just a rainbow of colors as the car flew past them. Tae Hyun rested his chin on his arm as he put his elbow against the window pane. He opened the car window and put his hand out.

            The summer breeze was not that hot. He looked out. The sky was so blue that the white clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter