THREE

ANOTHER KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a flick of his finger, Tae Hyun switched on the lights in his private studio. He touched the notes that was scattered on the desk. They were filled with handwritten lyrics and music notes. He sighed deeply and slumped down on the chair. He lay back his head and closed his eyes for a short rest.

The door creaked open. To Tae Hyun’s surprise, Seung Hoon stepped in.

“Feeling emotional lately?”

Seung Hoon knew Tae Hyun too much to know that he always locks himself up in the studio writing songs when he’s feeling emotional. That’s where he finds his best inspirations. Blushing red in embarrassment, Tae Hyun just nodded simply. It was partly the truth. He fumbled the pencil in his fingers. It turned around in his hand as he pushed it from one finger to another.

“I hope it’s not about me,” Seung Hoon said and chuckled softly. He slumped down on the couch outside the recording room lazily. He stretched out his legs and put them on top of the table leisurely with his hands behind his head.

Tae Hyun bit his lip. It is, he thought to himself but instead he replied, “Nah, just an idea that crossed my mind.”

The thought of Seung Hoon liked his written and composed songs brought a smile to his face. Tae Hyun quickly turned towards his working desk to hide the smile as he continued jotting down the lyrics that ran across his mind without waiting for him to catch up. If they were to escape from his mind, they would just be like the leaves being blown far away in the winter breeze. And there’s no hope of getting them back.

Seung Hoon brought his iPad along and started watching some dance videos on it. He would occasionally glance over to Tae Hyun’s hunched back, working hard on his new song every now and then. He had always admired this hardworking side of Tae Hyun. Although he is the youngest, sometimes he would be the one taking most of the responsibilities. Tae Hyun’s pencil flew like the speed of light across the pieces of papers. He shut his eyes occasionally as inspirations came flooding in.

After half an hour, Tae Hyun finally stopped writing. He let go of the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter