Broken

Apple Of My Eye

CHAPTER NINE

 
They had a dinner together. All of them, the boys, Ken and Ra Hee. It was actually for supporting their next football game. Ra Hee wore long skirts and it was the first time for her. Chanyeol mocked her, "You know what? You look weird wearing long skirts! It's not suitable for you". The others laughed except Ken. Chanyeol hit Ken's arm, "Ya, don't be serious! Isn't it funny?". "How could you guys making fun of me?!", she was frustrated. "Seriously, why is Chen so late?!" "I'm tired!", they nagged. Actually, Chen haven't once been late before. That was the first time. 
 
After a while, he came in while holding Yoon Seo's hand walking towards them. Sehun clapped his hands, "Woo the prince and princess of the night! Welcome and have a seat!". All of them welcomed and cheered for both of them. 
 
"Ya! Did you invited her as well?!", Ra Hee whispered to Kai. But Kai shook his head, "I didn't". 
 
What the hell. 
 
All of them were amazed by the beautiful-ness of Yoon Seo. Ra Hee was kind of jealous. Ken knew it as he could read it through her face. He wanted to comfort and calm her but he sat a far from her. Chen sat beside Ra Hee. And Yoon Seo beside him. As they eat, eat, chatting and laughing. Ra Hee kept silent, she felt like she's nobody there. No one care about her. No one wanted to talk to her. It's all the time, Yoon Seo. It's annoyed her. Chen asked her, "Why are you quiet today? Tired?". Finally there's someone who cares about me, she thought to herself. "No" is her answer. "By the way your skirt..". Chen was about to finish his line, but she cut him, "Yeah, I know it's ugly". 
 
Ra Hee was about to stand up from the chair but Chen unintentionally tore her skirts because he stepped on it without realizing. "Oh my god!! Why did you stepped on my skirt!", Ra Hee was about to cry because everyone was staring and looking at her. So she sat down back. "I didn't realize!!", Chen's defending himself. "I'm sorry". Then, Chanyeol mocked her, "Yaaa!! I know you aren't comfortable wearing it. But please you know that you shouldn't bought the cheap one", they laughed including Chen and Yoon Seo but except Ken. 
 
"SHUT UP!", tears started falling down slowly from her cheek. She look frustrated. Ken came to rescue her by covering her skirt with his coat. Everyone was shocked by his action. "Are you okay?". 
 
Ra Hee went out quickly while covering the torn part with his coat. Everyone felt sorry. "I shouldn't say it! But I'm just saying honestly, though", Chanyeol said while covering his mouth. Ken followed her. Chen stared at them. "But it's okay if you're being honest", Yoon Seo said while smiling. "You shouldn't say it!", Kai defended Ra Hee and felt sorry. 
 
Ra Hee sat at the bench in front of the hotel. She cried. Then Ken came and sat beside her. "I couldn't believe they would say like that to me. Even Chen!! I trust them! I love them!", she said and her voice was shaking. "I feel you, I understand you", Ken tried to comfort her and hugged her from side. "It's hurt a lot, are they backstabbing me?". She rested her head on Ken's shoulder. 
 
Chen followed them and was hiding beside the pole behind the bench. He heard and saw everything. He really felt sorry. He knew how broken she would feel. He knew her for almost many years already and he haven't see this side of her. It's the first time he saw her crying her heart out and looked broken. Maybe it's because she trust the boys much. But now, Ken was the one who's by her side. 
 
 
The night after Chen sent Yoon Seo home, he went to Ra Hee's house. He kept on calling Ra Hee's name but she didn't show her self out. He was worried something might happened to her so he ran to look for her at the club she used to go. But Kwang Hee said she didn't came there. He ran back to her house and called her again, but still the same. Ken came out from his house, "Chen", he called. "Oh, Ken. Do you know where is Ra Hee? I tried to look for her at the places she used to go and she's not there. I called her but she didn't answer. I'm worried". 
 
"Why are worrying? Didn't you laughed before?", Ken asked with serious voice. "What?", Chen was shocked of the way he talked, it's like not the Ken he knew before. "I think you should not bother her anymore, she won't trust you.", Ken said and left him alone. Chen kicked the dustbin outside because he was mad and frustrated. 
 
Ra Hee stared at him from the window. 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
Recess was not the same anymore. The boys and Yoon Seo sat in the same table while Ra Hee and Ken sat at another table far from them but still she could see them enjoying their meal while laughing together. It reminded her when she was still there with them and without that girl! 
 
Ken blocked her sight, "Don't look at them, just eat or I'll eat it!".
"Don't you dare!!", she said playfully.
They played with the food and Ken accidentally spooned her some meat. They laughed. "Yaaa! It's too big!!". "Sorry sorry than put it out back", Ken said. "Eee no!", she tried to just chewed the meat. 
 
Chen saw them. 
 
He felt jealous. 
 
He doesn't know why he felt that way when he was not supposed to feel like that. It's weird. Kai brought back what happened that night, "Have you guys apologized to Ra Hee??". All of them look down and shook their head. "I feel sorry to her and I miss her eating and hanging out with us", Baekhyun said. 
 
"Me too. There's no more cutie clique", Minseok look upset. 
"No one ever hit my head playfully these days", Chanyeol said. 
"I didn't meet Halla for few days because there's no Ra Hee", Sehun said.
 
Yoon Seo stared at Ra Hee and felt unfair because she's there with the boys but the boys were talking about Ra Hee. 
 
 
After recess, Yoon Seo followed Ra Hee along the corridor, "Sunbaenim". Familiar voice. Obviously, it's Yoon Seo. 
 
"Yes?", Ra Hee put her fake smile. "Don't you want to get back with the boys?", Yoon Seo asked. "Huh, why are you asking me when you don't want that happened?", she replied. Yoon Seo stay silent and gulped. Ra Hee left her. 
 
Then, she met with the queenkas. "Oh, I saw you're no longer hanging out around the boys. What happened?", they asked although they knew what was happening. "I guess you already knew what's happening, so I don't need to waste my time explain it to you, isn't it?", Ra Hee left her while bumping her shoulder with Dahye's shoulder. 
 
"Omg, I'm hot!! Ugh please! Didn't she realized herself that the boys are ignoring her? And she's still.. arrogant?!", Dahye was mad same goes to Yuji. Ra Hee was the tough opponent to face with. 
 
Ra Hee gazed out the window, she felt her friends, no her best friend had backstabbed her. It's hard to believe. Then Kai and Baekhyun came to her, "Ra Hee". Ra Hee was trying to just ignore them. "Yaaa~ don't be mad at us. We're sorry", Baekhyun said while making sad puppy face. "We feel lonely without you... Come back to us", Kai persuaded her.  "I don't feel like wanted to get back with you guys", Ra Hee said as she turned back her head to look outside the window again.
 
"I know how you felt like, but trust me, Chanyeol didn't mean it! We're all sorry", Kai said. "Sorry", Baekhyun apologized. "Actually I don't care about you guys but except for Chanyeol that bastard! Chen and Yoon Seo!", Ra Hee said. But her words made both of them felt relieved, "You no mad at both of us?", Baekhyun asked happily. "Just a bit, because you laughed at me!". "I didn't mean it, I just accidentally laughed", Kai giggled. "It means you mean it, okay!", Ra Hee said while hitting Kai's head playfully. 
 
"Omg! The Ra Hee I know has come back!!", Kai said and ran around the class, "Thank you! Thank you! Woohoo!!". 
 
Ra Hee smiled and turned back to look outside the window. Ken stared at her and realized something was wrong. 
 
School ended, Ken, Ra Hee and Halla walked together while the boys and Yoon Seo was at the back looking at three of them. Minseok asked while crossed his arm, "Did she forget about us? She seems like happy with them". "Me and Baekhyun had apologized to her, so when will you guys?", Kai said proudly. "When? Why you didn't tell me?!", Chanyeol asked. "He just told you just now!", Baekhyun said. Then, Baekhyun and Kai ran towards Ra Hee and put their arms on her shoulder which made Halla and Ken were pushed to the side. 
 
"Hello my sleepyhead", Kai said and smirked. 
"Go away", she pushed his head playfully. 
 
Then, Halla looked back and made eye contact with Sehun.