New Class

Apple Of My Eye

CHAPTER FOUR

 
The next lesson was supposed to be Science class but suddenly there was an announcement made by the school officer. All Year 2 student had to gether at the school hall. As soon as they heard the announcement, they quickly leave the class and headed to the hall. 
 
The Year 2 student teacher announced that this batch will held a class reshuffling tomorrow which means they have to split to different class and maybe the classmates will be different too. Ra Hee and Chen might not be in the same class together again. Mr Kim continued "You can see your name on the list at the information board or in the school web". Everyone were unhappy because they had already comfortable with their current classmates but then they need to adjust with the new classmates again. 
 
"I'll check it in the school web", Ra Hee said and leave the school hall. She chose to check in the web because she wanted to avoid the crowd that will happen infront of the information board. Chen followed her choice. 
 
 
 
As she opened her door house, she smelled something nice coming from the dining room. So, she went there. Wahhhh, so many delicious food had been served on the table. Then, her mom came with a bowl of kimchi soup and put it on the table. Someone opened the main door so she took a look on it and it was her father who just came back from work. "Dad! Come over here!" she called him by making a signal to come to the dining room and continued "Mom had already prepared our dinner". "Coming" dad headed to the dining room. While they were having their dinner, Ra Hee asked "Oh btw, are we having a new neighbor?", Mrs Jang replied "Oh ya, I forgot to tell you. Yes, we have a new neighbor, just next to us"
 
"I saw them last night".
 
"I see" seems like mom was enjoying the food so she stopped asking.
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
As in American football, Chen is the leader of his team. His team included his own best friend Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Minseok the hamster, and his teammates Suho, Kyungsoo, Lay, Mino and Bobby. In this school, there was actually two football team under Mr Han. However, Chen's team was the best. Today, Chen and his teammates had a briefing with their coach. As for training, Mr Han had ordered the other team to be the opponents to Chen's team. But 1st day of training, Chen's team had to train for running because they must have the ability to run as fast as they can. Run from the left to the right of the field and repeat, repeat and repeat. 
 
They usually train in the evening untill midnight because it was only their free time. 
 
 
Ra Hee was laying down on her bed while thinking what to do. Usually, the boys will call her to go for a midnight walk but now they're busy with their training. She checked her phone, no missed calls nor text messages. "Hurm.. Such a boring night, what should I do?? Should I take a look of them?". She jumped out from her bed and change her outfit. She decided to go to look for the boys at the school field. 
 
Ra Hee came to the field to look how was their 1st day of training going on. Not to forget, she bought them some snacks and waters. She called them loudly and distract their attention by showing them a plastic bag which is full of snacks. They stopped from their training and ran towards her. 
 
They sat on the ground and she handed each of them a tin of soft drink and plain waters. "Thanks" they thanked me. Chen asked her why is she here. 
 
"Oh, I don't know I just felt boring so I decided to come here, why?" she rolled her eyes. Sehun patted her shoulder, "I knew it already you will come here because you already miss us, right?". She made a straight face to him, "So funny, nonsense!". 
 
"Don't lie... I bet you checked your phone many times waiting for a call from us, isn't it?", Baekhyun but what he said was true anyway. 
 
Minseok asked "Oh wait! Have you guys checked the name list? Which class will you guys be in?".
"I'm in class 2-B. Same as Sehun and Chanyeol", Chen said.
"I'm in class 2-A", Ra Hee stated. Kai put his arm around Baekhyun's neck and said, "Three of us will be in the same class!" while showing his palm to receive a hi-5 from Ra Hee. She hi5 both of them. 
Minseok looked sad, "So, I'm a loner". 
"I told ya to study hard and be in the same class as us!", teased Chanyeol. 
 
"We are going to have a dinner, wanna join us, my sleepyhead?" Kai asked Ra Hee hoping for her to join them. But, she's not going, "No, I just wanna sleep early today so I'm going home. You guys just continue your plan without me, okay?". 
"Uh..oh..wait! Since when is she's YOUR sleepyhead?" Chen said pointing out to Kai.
"Urm, this morning?..." "Ya, this morning", Kai added to strengthen his statement. 
Chen glared him from the corner of his eye. "She's not yours either", Kai said giving Chen back a glare. 
 
"Uhhhh, guys please! I'm not anyone's", she stopped them.
 
"Are you going home alone?", Chen asked worriedly. 
 
She nodded, "Yeah. Oh but don't worry, I'm okay in my own".
"It's already dark so I'll accompany you
"I'm okay, seriously" she doesn't want him to follow because why must he? She's a big girl now and I don't need him to be my 24 hours bodyguard furthermore, she's not afraid of anything. 
"Just listen to me" Chen still wanted to accompany her so she gave in. He put his arm around her neck ruffling her hair and they walked out from the school field leaving the others. 
 
"He act over protective towards her" "I know right, I'm scared if she might get bored" "I don't think so, they have been together since they were small" "Whatever, guys I'm hungry! Let's go" the boys had short chat. 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
In class 2-A, the three of them was searching for a good place for their sit. "There" Baekhyun pointed out to the seat next to the window. They followed him, Baekhyun sat at the last row, Kai sat on the seat in front of Baekhyun's, and Ra Hee took the seat infront of Kai's. But the seat that she took gets the sunlight so she moved to the next seat. 
 
Once all the students had taken their seats, the door opened and Ms. Jung already walked in, probably she's their new classroom teacher. All of them greeted her happily. Ms. Jung is one of the teacher that most of the students like because of her beautiful face, kind, understanding and the way she teach in the class is the main reason why students adore and like her. 
 
Glad that she's my new classroom teacher. Ra Hee thought to her self.
 
"Good afternoon, my beautiful and handsome students. As you can guess, yes I'm your classroom teacher" she greeted to change the not so cheery atmosphere. 
 
"And today we will be having two transfer students". She announced to the class.
 
The two new students entered the class and stood up next to Ms. Jung. 
 
One male student and one female student.