Exciting Moment

Apple Of My Eye

CHAPTER THREE

 
They bought their skateboards and pennyboards, whatever it is. Ra Hee was the only one sitting under the tree watching them having fun on riding the boards. Then, Chen came and offered his hand, "Come on, let's join us". 3 seconds of thinking, "Um you know I don't know how to ride on it". "Don't worry, I can teach you". 3 seconds of thinking again, since it was boring, so she hold his hand telling she's agreed then he pulled her up. 
 
"Hold my shoulder" Chen gave the instruction and she just followed him. She put both of her feet on the board while holding his shoulder. "Don't be scared, just hold my shoulder tightly". So she managed to stand on it. "Then what should I do?", Chen teased "Fuh you're so slow". "What did you said?", she asked him with furrowed brows. "Nothing, ready?" He pushed her back and the board started to move. "Woah it's amazing". 
 
"You know what? You look like an idiot", he AGAIN! 
"Shut up! Can you just stop teasing and making fun of me? Ugh I find it annoying like hell", she scolded him hoping he would stop. 
 
She's wrong, he replied with a tease again, "Whatever, grandma". 
 
Day turned dark, it's time for dinner. So they went to the not-so-famous restaurant near the park, but the food there is really delicious. "Aunty, as usual!", the aunty knew them well, they are her regular customer though. Almost every week they will go to her restaurant for their dinner. They ordered each of them kimbab, bibimbap, jjajangmyeon because it is the best food in the restaurant. 
 
They had a chat together while enjoying their dinner. "You know, we will having our football match end of the next month" Chen said. "Oh really? So you're gonna be busy with practicing?" Ra Hee asked. They nodded, "Ofcourse, you're gonna miss us", Sehun teased. Her expression changed, "Hell no". They laughed.
 
"Wah, I'm full" Chen said while rubbing his stomach. "By the way, who's gonna pay tonight?" Baekhyun asked. All of  them looked each other, no idea who's gonna pay. "Guys" Baekhyun waved his hand. One by one pointed their finger to Ra Hee, "HeyWhy me?". "You're the only one that haven't spend your money yet today", Kai trying to forced her. 
 
I bent down my head, ", what the hell, jerk, I'm pissed" swearing under her breath, but they couldn't hear it. "Fine, today is my treat" she stood up from the stool and went to pay the bill at the counter. 
 
Chanyeol's driver drove her to her house. Chen followed her get out from the van too because the car couldn't get in to the small road to send Chen to his house, so they just sent him untill her house. Both of them waved them and waited for the van to dissapear from their sight. 
 
"Okay, see you tomorrow, freaking tired!" as Chen turned around to walk to his house, he stopped back and turned back to her again, "Seems like you are having a new neighbour?". There's a lorry infront of the empty house next to her house, the lorry was full of boxes and furniture inside it. "I guess so", she's not so sure about it. 
 
"Okay, goodnight" Chen patted her hair and waved his hand then quickly ran when she was about to waved him back. 
 
As she got into her house, a not so Korean looking guy came out from the next house. 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
Ra Hee's phone alarm rang non stop but she didn't bother to take her hands out of the blanket just to turn of the alarm. She's already half awake but she couldn't opened her eyes so she just let it be. Before she could fall asleep again, a loud bang came from the door. Definitely, it was her mom. She realized that her mom had already entered her room to wake her up. Mom grab the blanket but she held it tightly. She and her mother had a tug of war between the blanket. Her mother pulled the blanket with all her might which lead Ra Hee fall of the bed. 
 
Damn, it's hurt like hell. "AAAH" she her head, "MOM!". "Hurry up or you're gonna be late", mom urged her. "Ugh it's hurt" "Oh my godwhat time is it" she quickly grabbed her phone on the table and had a look on it, OH MY GOD "It's 7:40a.m! What-wait-what?! So the alarm has been snoozing since 7 o'clock?! And I didn't even hear it?! I'm dead!", she was mad to herself. 
 
She hurried up to take a bathe and get ready for school. It's no time to tidy up her hair so she just brushed it like few times and done! She picked up her school bag and ran down to leave the house immediately without having any breakfast. As soon as she left the house, the guy from the next house just came out and saw her running. 
 
"Oh that must be my neighbour, aish, why is she running so fast" he was about to approach her but he missed it. 
 
She arrived at the school exactly at 8. 
 
"Wow, it's only in the morning and I'm already exhausted" she took a deep breath and continue walking. Suddenly Kai approached her by putting his arm around her neck, "Good morning my sleepyhead". She pushed off his arm away from her neck, "Say what? YOUR sleepyhead? I'm not yours". 
 
"Then?" He asked. 
"Nobody wants me" she said and sighed. 
 
Kai put his arm around her neck, again pulling her to be closer to him and cheered her up by saying "Hey c'mon, don't say like that. You are our girl", she laughed "Huh what? Whatever". 
 
Kai and the others were in the different class. Only Ra Hee and Chen are classmates. When she reached in front of her class, Kai move his arm from her neck and patted her hair like Chen always do, "See you later, Ra Hee" and smiled. She smiled back and enter the classroom. 
 
She saw Chen was gazing outside the window while knocking the table with his pen. Her table was just next to him. "Chen" she called him. "Heyy, why you didn't jog this morning?" he asked her while pointing out his pen straight to her face. "Wooo put that thing down. As you can guess, I woke up late. I didn't realize the alarm was snoozing for like 40 minutes". She laughed but Chen kept his straight face. "Okay" she stopped story what had happened but it was actually ended. 
 
The first period was Mathematics. Yes, Ra Hee's favorite subject. For an information, she's the only one student in this class that always get the highest mark in every Math exams and she's really proud of herself. Although her attitude is wild and kind of bad girl, she still put many effort on her studies, she would never neglect it because she wants to be the best.
 
Mrs Oh came in with a smile on her face, students greeted her. "Okay my beloved students, I have a good news~" she announced happily. All the students patiently waited for Mrs Oh to announce the 'good' news. "You will seat for my exam today, now", all head were down, heart dropped. 
 
Frustrated. 
 
Unhappy. 
 
Except for Ra Hee, it was really a good news. 
 
Exam started. Like always, some are turning their head to the left and right and some had their book under the desk. After 1 hour, times up and Mrs Oh collected the paper. Mathematics class ended. Chen turned to her and asked "So how was the exam? Oh wait I don't need your answer, I knew it already. EASY isn't it?", "BINGO" she replied with a peace beside her cheek. "Huh, teach me master", he didn't mean it though.