Feelings

Apple Of My Eye
CHAPTER SEVEN
 

"Did Sehun bother you?", Ra Hee asked Halla worried if Sehun made Halla feel uncomfortable. "Not really, but it's okay", Halla said. 

 
Chen put some vagetables onto Ra Hee's plate. "Ya! You know that I really hate vagetables!", Ra Hee yelled. "I know, but try to eat it. It's good for your skin", Chen persuaded her to try to eat it. 
 
"I don't want!", she refused to try it. 
Kai took the vages with his chopstick and try to put it into , "Aaaa".
"YAAA! You better put it--", as she opened , Kai quickly put it into , "Good girl, eat more, okay?". Kai grinne and ruffled her hair. Ra Hee had no choice but to just swallow it although she felt like wanted to puke. 
 
He stepped on Kai's foot hardly which made Kai startled and hold his legs in pain. He laughed and apologized, "Sorry sorry I won't do it again". Ra Hee have a habit of hurting people; hit people and stepped on people's foot. 
 
Halla found that three of them looked cute together, "Which one is your boyfriend?", Halla asked Ra Hee. 
 
All three of them froze for a while. Then, Kai snorted. 
 
"Halla!", Ra Hee suddenly burst into laughter. "I don't have any boyfriend! And these two? They won't be my boyfriend!!", she said. Halla was surprised to hear she has no boyfriend, "You are pretty, how come you don't have boyfriend! I don't believe you!", Halla said. "Why do I need a boyfriend? I don't really trust boys", Ra Hee stated. 
 
Chen and Kai asked at the same time, "Ya Jang Ra Hee, you don't trust me??". 
 
"Umm, I'm still hungry...", she continued eating and changed the topic.
 
Yuji and Dahye were having their lunch with Yuji's younger brother, Mino. Mino took her sister fishcake but Yuji quickly snapped Mino's chopstick away, "Don't take mine!". "You've been watching over them and you don't even touch your food yet so why not just give it to me??", Mino said. 
 
"Ssshhh, Mino, you are close to the boys, right?", Yuji asked. "Ofcourse, they are my seniors! Why?", he said. 
"Help us!", Dahye and Yuji asked at the same time. 
 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️ 
 
 
Halla joined the cheerleaders squad, they had a briefing after school. As soon as the meeting ended, she quickly went out of school because she was already late for her part time job. Sehun was waiting for her infront of the gate. 
 
She saw Halla was in rush so he quickly approached her. "You again?", Halla said. She then continued, "I'm busy, so please go". 
 
"So you joined the squad! I can't wait to see you dancing and all", Sehun ,
 
"Oh Sehun".
 
"I thought you don't know my name", he again. 
 
"Why do you keep bothering me?", she asked. 
 
"Am I bothering you?", Sehun asked innocently.
 
Halla kept a straight face to him and leave him. He didn't follow her instead he screamed from a far,  "Yaaa! I didn't mean to bother you! I just wanted to be your friend, but why are you ignoring me??". Halla was shocked to hear it, because there's no boys before who ever asked her to be his friend. All this while her friends was just girls. She was touched to hear those words from Sehun. 
 
 
Chen, Ra Hee, Baekhyun and Kai had a coffee at the cafe somewhere in the city. Kai brought Ken along since he had no friends to hang out. It's been awhile since they saw Minseok because Minseok had a high fever. 
 
"Sehun aren't coming?", Baekhyun asked.
"Nope, he said he wanted to do something so he couldn't join", Chen said. 
Kai was scrolling through Chen's photo album on his phone, then he saw a childhood photo of Chen and Ra Hee in the swimming pool wearing swimming suit, he showed the photo to both of them, "Is this you guys?". 
 
Ra Hee quickly took the phone away from Kai. "Ya! You have this picture on your phone?? Why did you keep it? I'm gonna delete it!!", she said and was about to click the delete button but Chen took his phone back. "Ya! Don't delete this! It's our memories", Chen said. Chen really treasure all of his memories with Ra Hee. 
 
"What so special about it? It's just a picture", she said.
"Don't you remember, you are the one who promised me we will get married one day?", Chen said which made Ra Hee blushed.
"Did.. Did I promise it?", she acted like she doesn't remember it. 
"Forget it!", Chen said, he already guessed it that she won't remember. 
"Anyway, I didn't mean it though. I was just a kid saying something that doesn't even have any meaning", she said. 
 
Kai and Baekhyun teased, "So sweet! Don't forget to invite all of us to your wedding".
 
"Shut up!", Ra Hee trew a tissue to them. 
 
"Since when both of you have been knowing each other?", Ken asked. "Since we were 5?", Chen said. "Wow! How did you guys managed to keep this friendship? I envy your long last friendship", Ken said. "I don't know, it just happened like that", she said. "Uh, Ken is my new neighbor by the way", she said as the fact of matter. "Oh so three of us lives in the same area? Nice!", Chen added. 
 
 
 
Chen was laying down on his bed, "I didn't mean it though" Ra Hee's words keep on playing in his mind. Is it true that she didn't mean it? How come?! Aih, that one kid! I should not put high hopes on it. He thought to himself.
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
Ra Hee went home and found out her parents was arguing inside the house. Her parents keep on arguing lately, she felt stressful and wanted to just leave the house but she doesn't know where to go. Ken heard the argument too and felt pity towards her. "Are you okay? Wanna go out for a while?", he asked. 
 
"No, I'm going somewhere", she ran out from her house. She felt like doesn't want to come back home again. Ken just leave her alone because she might wanted to be alone so he doesn't want to bother her.
 
She went to the club she usually goes. Kwanghee is the bartender at the club. He is the kind of man that a little bit sissy and he talks a lot which sometimes annoyed Ra Hee. He has been keeping her secret which is she still a high school girl and not supposed to enter the club. "Ya! What's wrong with you again today?", he asked while wiping the wet wine glass. "You don't need to know", she said and she was already totally drunk.