New Friend

Apple Of My Eye

CHAPTER FIVE

 
The two new students entered the class and stood next to Ms. Jung. 
 
One male student and one female student. 
 
"Introduce yourself". 
 
"My name is Lee Jaehwan. I just came back from Australia. I hope we'll treat each other well. Thank you". Jaehwan introduced himself politely and he bowed down. 
 
He doesn't look like Korean, maybe it's because he lived in Australia quite long? Girls in the class were already falling for his look. Ra Hee don't know how can they fall in love too fast. Even she who is bestfriend to the hottest guys in the school doesn't fall in love with them
 
"My name is Lee Han La. You can call me Halla. I moved to Seoul because my father had to transfer here. Nice to meet you guys", Halla greeted and waved both of her hand while smiling. The boys at the back row waved to her back except for Baekhyun. 
 
Only the seat at the right and left of Ra Hee was empty so Ms Jung asked them to seat there. Jaehwan sat in front of Kai which is on her left and Halla sat on the right seat. Kai patted Jaehwan's shoulder, he looked back. "Hye, transfer student" Kai approached the new student. Jaehwan bent down his head, "Hey, what's your name?". 
 
"Jongin. No, just Kai".
 
Then, Jaehwan approached Ra Hee, "What about you?" while knocking her table.
"What? Oh I'm..." she was about to say her name but Kai interrupted, "Sleepyhead". "SHUT UP!" she gave him glared. 
"Hye, Jang Ra Hee" Jaehwan already knew her name by looking at her nametag. "Yeah, Ra Hee". 
"Nice name you got there", praised Jaehwan. 
"Thanks".
 
Ra Hee looked to her right, Halla smiled at her, so she smiled back at the transfer student. 
 
"Attention please, students. Since today is your first day in the new class. I'm not gonna continue our lessons besides I need to know which part everyone of you stopped in your last lesson with your old teacher. So today, let's discuss about our class. So, I'll pick you handsome guy over there as the class monitor!" Ms Jung pointed her finger to Kai.
 
"Me?" Kai pointed himself. She nodded, "Yes, you". Everyone in the class gave him a big applause and cheered for him. What is this even? Kai thought to himself. Ra Hee gave him glanced while sticking out her tongue. 
 
Kai looked like a lost kid went speechless.
 
 
The bell rang and everybody was leaving the class. It was PE class, so probably they went to the changing room to change into PE uniform. Ra Hee just finished writing the notes and closed the book. In the changing room, she opened her locker than suddenly Yuji slammed her lockers door. "What do you want?", she glared straight to her eyes. "Seems like you don't have your bodyguard by your side anymore, huh?", Yuji mocked her while Dahye standing beside her 'true friend' crossing her arms looking at her fiercely. 
 
"So?" Ra Hee asked. Waiting for her answer.
"I've been waiting to start the game, my outcast". Yuji replied after a while.
"Really, how long have you been waiting? But, I'm sorry. I'm not interested in your game". She said.
Ra Hee opened back her locker to take her uniform and leave those two. 
 
Halla heard their conversation and saw what had happen at Ra Hee and those two behind the other locker. Ra Hee saw her but she just ignored her because she dont want to be late for the class. Dahye and Yuji was about to leave but they saw Halla is watching them, "You've been watching us?" "Since when?". Halla just ignored their questions and just leave. "What's with her?".
 
While heading to the school field, someone approached her from the back. "Ra Hee". It was Halla. 
"Oh, Halla", she smiled at her. "This school was quite big? I like it", Halla said while her eyes are looking around the building. "Where are you from? You did not mention it in your introduction", she asked. 
"I'm from Daegu", Halla said. "Ah, Daegu", Ra Hee nodded.
 
"But, why are the two girls bothered you just now?", she asked. "I don't know. It just happened...that way? Um", Ra Hee doesn't know what to answer. She don't want to say that because she's close to the hottest guys in the school. "Really?". Halla seems like wanted to know more. "Actually, I'm close to the 'hottest guys' in this school", she have no choice but to just say it. "So they're being jealous?", Halla asked knowing the answer. "Exactly", Ra Hee said. "No wonder". 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
Students are leaving the class for recess. She went to the canteen with Halla. Kai and Baekhyun were looking at her. "She have a new friend. A girl", Kai said. Baekhyun nodded, "For the first time, I see her with another girl". 
 
Both Ra Hee and Halla were carrying their tray of food while looking for a seat. "Ah there are they!", Ra Hee pointed at the boys table. "You..you want to seat with the boys?", Halla asked. "I told you right, I'm close to them", Ra Hee said and left her new friend. But she followed Ra Hee and sat with the boys. "They are the hottest guys you mentioned yesterday?" she whispered next to Ra Hee's ears. Ra Hee nodded.
 
"To be honest, they doesn't look like the hottest guys", Halla said whispering to Ra Hee.
"FINALLY, someone said it!", Ra Hee said with a louder voice than she expected.
All of their eyes were on her. "Finally what?", Chen asked.
"Nothing".
"What were both of you whispering just now?", Baekhyun asked.
"Nothing".
"Okay", Baekhyun said.
 
Chanyeol snapped his fingers infront of Halla's face, "Who are you by the way?".
Ra Hee hit his head, "Hey, you shouldn't ask her that way!".
Halla hold Ra Hee's shoulder, "No, it's okay".
"You are Halla, right?", Kai approached Halla.
She nodded. "Nice to meet you", Kai said, "I'm Kai. I'm in the same class as you. The class president". 
"Ah, I see, nice to meet you too". She said.
"I'm Sehun. You will fall in love with me just in 3 seconds", Sehun snapped his fingers and count to three and made his cool face even though Ra Hee and Halla find he's doing such embarrassing thing.
1
2
3
But Halla kept a straight face to him. Minseok snorted. Sehun had a glanced on Minseok, "What?". "Who are you to make people fall in love with you in 3 freaking seconds?! You know what atleast it takes about 3 years or 3 decades for me to fall in love with someone". Minseok said while teasing Sehun. "I didn't even ask, loser". Sehun said. Others just shook their head, "Halla, just ignore him. He's just that way".
All of them continue eating.
 
All of them walked together to their class. As they arrived infront of the class, Sehun can't keep his eyes away from Halla. Halla ignored him and enter the class. Chen ruffled Ra Hee's hair and said, "Study well, and wait for me after school". She just nodded and entered the class. Halla had already on her seat. As soon as Ra Hee sat on the chair, Halla turned her body to her, "Tell me about them more, especially that blonded guy that said I will fall in love with him in 3 seconds? Nonsense! And do I look like an alien? Why is he keep on looking at me though?", she shook her head thinking Sehun is really weird. 
 
Ra Hee laughed, "Sehunnie? He's just one weird guy, sometimes he's cute no I mean he act cute. No worries, all of them are kind and an oppa material. You'll get closer to them and you will know them well".