Boyfriend

Apple Of My Eye

CHAPTER TEN

 
"I feel like eating at the aunty's restaurant, I'm hungry", Chanyeol said while rubbing his stomach. "Aunty's restaurant? Where is it?", asked Yoon Seo curiously. Chen patted her shoulder, "You'll know later. Let's go" and smiled. "How about Kai and Baekhyun?", Yoon Seo asked because she wanted all of them join along. "I don't think so they want to join along, so let's go without them", Chanyeol sighed.
 
"Oh wait, I think I have to go somewhere so you guys go ahead with the plan without me, okay?", suddenly Sehun had another plan. "Yaa!!", Chen yelled. Yoon Seo pouted, "Only four of us?". 
 
"Erm.. I'm sorry, my grandma have cooked for me so I can't, I'm sorry again", Minseok apologized and stepped backwards slowly. They sighed, "Are you leaving along?", Chen asked Chanyeol. "Erm no, nahh let's eat, I'm hungry", Chanyeol walked ahead. "Let's go", Chen put his arm around Yoon Seo's neck. 
 
She sighed. 
 
Sehun and Minseok ran towards Ra Hee, Halla, Ken, Kai and Baekhyun while shouting, "Wait for us too!!". 
 
They stopped as they heard them shouting. "What's with you guys??", Kai widened his eyes and asked. "Actually, Chanyeol wanted to go to the Aunty's restaurant we usually go but I don't want because I haven't been there without you guys. And surely it would be different with Yoon Seo", explained Minseok. "Me too! And honestly we were a bit awkward when she were with us", Sehun said. 
 
"What the?", Ra Hee snorted. "Are you guys trying to apologize to me? I can feel something~", she said. Sehun and Minseok looked each other. "Ummm", "Sorry".
 
"Guessed it already. Let's go", Ra Hee walked away. Ken and Halla followed. "Eoh?", the two looked each other again and ran to the front, "Ya ya, means you forgive me already?", they asked. 
 
"If you think that way", she said and smirked. "YEAH", Sehun and Minseok jumped out in excitement. 
 
Halla clung her arm around Ra Hee's arm. "I'm hungry~", she said. "Oh oh wait! My grandma cooked today so why not you guys come to my house for lunch?", Minseok said and raised his eyebrows up and down. Baekhyun snapped his finger, "Good idea! Why not??". "Come come", Minseok said proudly. 
 
After they had their lunch at Minseok's crib, Ken and Ra Hee walked together to their homes as they lived just next door. "I'm so full! His grandma cooks very well, don't you think so?", Ra Hee asked while rubbing her stomach. "Yeah, I think I ate too much!!", he said and laughed awkwardly. 
 
After a while, Ken asked, "How do you feel today? You know what I mean~". She ran her tongue across her bottom lip, "Um, I feel....better?". "Even without Chen?", he cut off. "Huh, Chen. I promise, I'll not care about him anymore. I'm not gonna worry about him anymore. He's just nothing to me! And he...he's just a friend? Maybe not? I don't know anymore. I'm so done with him. He pissed me off!", she said and she was still doubtful of her words. 
 
"Are you being honest?", Ken asked which made Ra Hee stopped walking for a while. 
 
"I'm confused" was her response.
 
I should not feel this way. This is wrong. Chen has a girlfriend already and they love each other. I'm just his bestfriend, maybe used to be his bestfriend. So I should stop feel this way. Forget about him, You stupid Ra Hee. He's just Chen. 
 
She had mixed feelings that she didn't know what she felt. She hated this kind of situation. It's like her heart crashed into million pieces and waiting for someone to fix it but, no one. This is the first time she's having these feelings. Is it love? Is it hate? 
 
Ken stared right into her eyes and his heart beat as fast as the Formula 1. I'm in love with her. He thought to himself. 
 
Chen was walking back to his house as he saw Ken and Ra Hee were there together. 
 
"I've think it. And my answer is yes. I'm being honest. He's just my bestfriend, nothing more than that", she smiled as she had made the best decision ever. "Let's go, it's hot here". As she was about to walked, Ken grabbed her hands which made Chen stepped forward but he stopped as Ken came closer to Ra Hee and...kissed her on her cheek. 
 
Chen's eyes widened up. He gulped and moved backwards. 
 
 
While, Sehun walked Halla to her house. "I think you can go, it's okay from here", she said and smiled. "No, there's no one there and look scary so I'll go with you", he said and added "Let's go", and pulled her handbag besides her hand. She just laughed slowly and followed him at the back. "Why don't you just say that you wanted to hold my hand?", she asked out of the blue and made Sehun stopped and turned back facing her face. "Can I?", Sehun asked. But Halla just ignored his question and continued walking. 
 
Sehun tilted his head to the side weirdly and follower her by her side. "Do you want to be my friend?", he asked. She looked at him, "What was our relationship before?" She asked. "But you said I'm bothering you?", he asked with his lower voice. "I'm sorry for my harsh words, I'll take back those words", she said and smiled broadly. 
 
"Why you changed your mind all of a sudden?", he asked. "Because you're different. I don't have any guy friends before nor any boyfriend and my friends keep on asking at me why why why. Yeah, at first I thought you were a player. But since The first day I moved here, I've never once saw you hanging around with any girls, so that's the reason", she explained. 
 
"Can I ask you something?", Sehun asked. "Sure, what is it?", she asked back. 
 
"What do you mean you're different?", the same question as he asked her at the restaurant before. 
 
She stay silent for a while. "Since I've trusted you..so I'm gonna tell you..but promise me you won't tell to anyone else".
 
"I promise"
 
So she told him everything from A to Z. "So you have financial problems?", he asked after he heard everything.
 
 "Yes, that's why I'm doing part time job", the answer to all his questions had been answered. "Furthermore, this is my first time I shared my problems to someone and I feel relieved", she added. "I don't know why I'm telling you my stories". Sehun just nodded. "Maybe I'm someone special for you?", he said after a while. 
 
"So it's your turn to share your stories!", she asked as she also wanted to know more about Sehun. "Nothing much about me, I'm just an ordinary person. But there's one thing you need to know about me and everyone knows it", he said. "Obviously, I'm handsome". 
 
"Whatttt? I was expecting you would say something else but omg you're praising yourself?", she said. 
 
Both of them made out together. Wondering what will happened to them next? 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
"Wanna know something?", Sehun asked as he patted on Chen's shoulder. Sehun is the guy who knows everything. 
"What what?", Chen asked while sighed deeply. "Kai said Ra Hee had her first kiss! And it's shocked to know the guy who kissed her is....Ken!", Sehun said proudly, "I'm going to congratulate her!!". Chanyeol was shocked to hear that too, "Really?! When? How?". 
 
"Did she told you so?", Chen asked. "No, he told Kai and Kai was the one who told me", Sehun explained and grinned. Chanyeol hit Chen's arm because he looked like something was wrong, "Aren't you happy for her?". 
 
"I'm very happy for her", he stood up and went away. "Hey, what's wrong with him??", Chanyeol asked, "He's really weird!" He added. Sehun just shook his head unknowingly. He walks along the corridor and saw Ra Hee and Ken were busy talking and laughing in their class. Then, Yoon Seo came and clung her arm around his. "Oppa! I miss you already", she said while leaning her head on his chest. But he just ignored her and keep on looking at Ra Hee. 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
Their training had started, as usual they trained in the evening. As they were training, Yoon Seo came and brought some drinks along, she distracted their attention by showing them the plastic bag which was full of drinks. This reminded them to Ra Hee. They thought it was Ra Hee but nope, not her anymore. 
 
They headed towards her except Kai and Baekhyun. Chanyeol asked them, "Don't you want to have some rest?". "I've rested more so I need to train more", Kai said and grinned. 
 
Yoon Seo took out the tins out from the plastic bag,"Why Kai and Baekhyun don't join along?", she asked while handing the coca cola tins to each of them. 
 
 "They don't want to rest so let them be", Chanyeol said. 
 
 
 
Chen was walking along the corridor to his class as he saw Ra Hee walked side by side with Ken while Ken trying to help Ra Hee carrying the books. They smiled and talked happily without even realized Chen was walking beside them. Yoon Seo who was trying to approach Chen saw he was looking at Ra Hee. She felt jealous. 
 
Dahye came to her, "What's wrong with him?", she asked to her sister. "I don't know. Unnie I feel bad, I made their friendship ruined", she said worriedly. "Ya! Come to your senses! You're his girlfriend so why bother about that girl? She's just 'used to be' his friends, chill", Dahye said trying to not let Yoon Seo feel sympathy. "Don't waste the time and chances you got", she added. Dahye was the one who influenced Yoon Seo to be like her. To ruin Ra Hee's friendship. 
 
But still it doesn't make the sympathy disappear in Yoon Seo's heart. 
 
 
 
Ra Hee felt that she haven't went to enjoy herself at the club for a long time so she decided to go. 
 
"So what's your problem today?", Kwang Hee asked as it was the usual question he would ask at first. "No problems, I just wanna enjoy myself", while taking a slurp of the wine. She got drunk as always. Kwanghee sighed, "Looks like I need to call Chen, again. Aish this crazy under age girl". He called Chen and waited for him. "Yaa, Jang Ra Hee! Don't you feel pity towards your parents? You're still young, gurl", he stared at her. "YOU! YOU! Who are you? My parents didn't bother about it so why do you care?", she nagged while pointing one finger to him when Ken entered the club and was searching for someone. Then, he saw Ra Hee was already drunk and her head was down. 
 
He went to sit beside her and affectionately touched her hair and smiled looking at her drunk but still look cute face.
Kwanghee came out from the pantry while wiping the glass and was shocked to see someone he haven't seen before was on Ra Hee's side. "Excuse me, who are you? You want a drink? You may have a drink but please don't touch her or do anything to her", he warned Ken who was blur at first. "You know her?", Ken asked. "Ofcourse, she's my regular customer and we're close", he explained. Ken just nodded. "But who are you? I haven't seen you before", Kwanghee asked after a while. "I'm her...her boyfriend", Ken said. 
 
"Oh", Kwanghee couldn't utter any words. He thought and hope for only Chen would be her bestfriend, her best listener...and her soon-boyfriend-to-be... But it turned out to be someone else. Just why is Chen so late? He thought to himself.
 
Later, Chen arrived, he looked exhausted. "I'm sorry, I'm late. Something that couldn't avoid occurred!", and took a deep breath. "You're too late". 
"Where is Ra Hee?", Chen asked while looking around the noisy dark club. "I said you're too late", Kwanghee replied frustratedly. "What do you mean, huh?", Chen asked as he doesn't get what was Kwanghee trying to say. 
 
"Haih, you're really slow! Her boyfriend already took her home just now", he explained. "What? Boyfriend? Who?", he asked. As Kwanghee was about to replied him, Chen already disappear from his sight. Chen ran as fast as he can to find them and stopped when he saw drunk Ra Hee was sitting on the bench and Ken on his knees on the ground massaging her back because she felt nausea because she drank too much.