Girlfriend

Apple Of My Eye

CHAPTER EIGHT

 
Ra Hee was totally drunk. She already dozed off at the club. Kwanghee tried to wake her up but it doesn't work. "Ya~ why do you always make me into trouble! Aish this girl!!", he nagged to her although she doesn't hear him. "Ugh". He took out her phone from her pocket and search for Chen's number. When Ra Hee was drunk, the only person Kwanghee would look for is Chen because he knew that Chen is her true bestfriend ever. 
 
"YAA~ as usual!! Come here and pick up your friend, baby", Kwanghee called Chen, 
 
Chen quickly came to the club, Kwanghee suddenly put his arm around Chen's waist. Chen felt awkward and quickly put away his arm, "Ya! You're disgusting! Don't do that again". Kwanghee made his annoying face to him. "What's wrong with her?" Chen asked. Kwanghee put his arm crossed, "I don't know, ask her. She didn't talk much today". 
 
"Help me out!", Kwanghee helped Chen to put Ra Hee on his back to piggyback her. Chen piggyback Ra Hee back to her house. "Yaaa!! Stop moving! You might fall!! And you might puke on me!", Chen warned Ra Hee but she already puked all over his shirt. "YAAAA!! You dirty girl!!" Chen yelled, Ra Hee hit his head without even feel sorry because she was not in herself yet. Chen was frustrated and pissed off, he felt like wanted to just throw her on the ground but he tried to calm down and continued walking. 
 
He stopped walking for a while and adjust Ra Hee from sliding down from his back. Ra Hee's head was totally just inch away from his face. He looked at her, "She looks cute, sometimes" and smiled. Suddenly, Ra Hee called Chen, "Ya!". "What?!", as Chen turned his head to her. Their lips crashed into each other. 
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
(Few days later)
 
"WHATTT?? You have a girlfriend??", all of them was shocked to hear from Chen. They were more surprised because Chen was the type of person that doesn't interested in any girl from the school. 
 
Ra Hee went speechless too. But she felt like a bomb just exploded in her heart and felt like someone is stabbing her heart. She doesn't know why she felt that way, she supposed to feel happy for him because this is the first time he dated someone but this kind of feeling just appeared out of the blue. 
 
"Ya! Aren't you going to congratulate me?" Chen snapped his finger infront of Ra Hee which made she came into herself. "Huh? Oh! Ya! Congrats! May your relationship last long", the way Ra Hee congratulated him was kind of mocking. "Are you jealous?", Kai asked Ra Hee. "Me? Why would I?", she rolled her eyes. 
 
Minseok asked while crossing his arm, "Who's the girl that make our Chen fall head over heels?". "I wonder who's that lucky girlll~~". All of them were curious same goes to Ra Hee. She really needed to look for this matter. She thought that she needs to investigate the girl to know wether she's suitable to Chen or no. It's because she doesn't want her bestfriend to get hurt. "Song Yoon Seo", Chen proudly said. "Who?" "Who is she??" "I haven't heart that name before", the boys seemed like didn't know the girl. Song Yoon Seo. I feel like I've heard the name before... She thought to herself wondering around. 
 
 
Ra Hee was looking for a book at the library when she bumped into the queenkas. Both of them came towards her while crossing her arm. "Are you shocked with the news?", Yuji asked and she smirked. "What news?", Ra Hee asked.
"Song Yoon Seo", Dahye stated.
"Oh Chen's girlfriend? So?"
"How do you feel?", Dahye land her finger to Ra Hee's shoulder. 
Ra Hee pushed away her hands, "I feel happy for him", she was lying though, "And why do you bother about me? Or are you're the one who's being jealous?". She walked away from them. 
 
As Ra Hee was walking along the corridor, someone aprroached her from the back, "Jang Ra Hee-sunbaenim?". Ra Hee turned around and saw a girl with a ponytail and she looks cute and cheerful. "Who are you? You know me?", Ra Hee asked. "I'm Song Yoon Seo", she smiled. Oh Chen's girlfriend. "You're Chen's bestfriend, am I right?", she asked. "Yeah, bestfriend", Ra Hee rolled her eyes. "Actually I'm Dahye's younger sister". "You.. What?", Ra Hee heard Dahye's name and she thought she misheard her so she asked her back. 
 
"I'm Dahye's sister". 
 
"Dahye?? Song Da Hye?". The girl nodded. "Chen told me a lot about you. I really envy your friendship, you're lucky to have him as your friend. He's kind and understanding", she praised Chen and Ra Hee as well. "Umm, people always told me the same thing", Ra Hee said. "Ah, really?", Yoon Seo smiled awkwardly.
 
In the classroom, Ra Hee was gazing out the window thinking something. Then, Ken came to her. "Yes?", she asked. "Um, you're sitting in my place" while pointing to his seat. "Oh! Sorry! I borrowed yours for a while, sorry", she was about to stood up from the seat, but Ken pushed her down to sit, "Nevermind, continue with what you're doing just now", and Ken sat at Ra Hee's place. "What's on your mind?", Ken asked.  Then, Ra Hee asked "Why are you looking me that way??". "Just..umm, what's bothering you?", he asked. "Nothing, I was thinking..something..that you don't need to know about it", she said and rolled her eyes and looked away. 
 
In the evening, at the restaurant, Halla was working. She was in charge in taking orders. As she was waiting for the customers, she also helped with cleaning the plates on the table. Then, someone came in. Halla was about to welcome him as she realized he's someone familiar.
 
Oh Sehun. 
 
"Oh shoot! What is he doing here?!", she looked away trying to avoid him. Bum Soo, one of the worker there who is in charge with making drinks, "Ya! What are you dreaming? Go and take order! He's our VVVVVVIP, okay!". Halla tilted her head weirdly, "VVVVVIP, bull", she mumbled under her breath. No other choice but to just go and take order. "May I help you?", while placing the menu on the table. Sehun heard the voice is familiar too, so he looked up and was surprised to see Halla. He stood up which startled her. "What's wrong with you?", she asked while looking around and people were staring at them. 
 
"What are you doing here?! In this...restaurant?!", he asked but Halla kept silent. "Perhaps...you're working here?!". 
"What are you gonna do if it's a yes? It's none of your business", Halla said. "Ya! You're still a high school girl and why are you working? You should be hanging out with friends or maybe study at home or library or whatever?? And now you're working???", Sehun couldn't believed what he just happened to see.
 
"Ya, Oh Sehun!". Sehun looked at her and furrowed his brow. "Yes, a high school student like me should be hanging out or study or whatever, enjoying all the time but it's different for me. Why? Well, if I tell you everything, you won't understand. No one ever understand me, my life!", she said with tears in her eyes. Sehun kept silent for a while. "What do you mean you're different?", Sehun asked. "I'm not gonna tell you", she was about to leave but then Mrs Oh came. "What's happening here?", she looked at both of them. 
 
Halla bowed to her, "Good evening". 
 
"Son, you know this girl?", Mrs Oh asked Sehun. 
"Mom.. She's my schoolmates", Sehun said and sat down on the seat. 
 
Mom...Son... Halla was surprised to know that Sehun is the son of the restaurants owner. 
 
"Halla, give us two cappuccinos here", Mrs Oh ordered.
 
"She's your schoolmate??"
"Yeah, a transfer student"
"I see, but you know what? She's pretty, kind and workaholic. I really like her"
"You're over praising her"
 
☕️ ☕️ ☕️
 
Ra Hee and Ken were jamming together in the evening while finishing their homeworks. 
 
Ken noticed that she always looked on her phone every 5 minutes, it's like she's waiting someone to either call or  message. "Why do you keep on looking at your phone?", Ken asked. "Um, nothing, it's a...habit?", she laughed awkwardly. "Chen?", suddenly Ken brought up Chen's name. "Huh?", she was blank for a moment. 
 
"You're waiting for Chen, isn't it?", Ken asked after a while. "Noo", she said but not so sure about her answer. "You miss him?".
"I supposed to not to miss him, but now.. I just miss him, lately he always busy with his girlfriend", she looked upset.
Ken ruffled her hair and smiled, "It's normal".
"Ya! Don't ruffles my hair! You're reminding me to him".
 
"Ken! Is it even possible if... he forget about me?", Ra Hee asked.
"Impossible, how can he forget about the person he has been knowing for many years just because of the person he  just knew for a few weeks? Chill". Ken comforted her. 
 
"Really?"
 
After a while, they walked around the neighborhood together. Once they arrived at the playground, Ken saw a couple kissing each other. He was even shocked to see that the couple was Chen and Yoon Seo. Ken doesn't want Ra Hee to see them so he distracted her attention by pulling her hand and ran away from the playground. Ra Hee had no idea what's happening. As they were afar from the playground, Ra Hee snapped away his hand, "You said you wanted to go to the playground?". "Oh, I saw a couple kissing each other there and it's annoyed me", Ken said.