Sorry

Apple Of My Eye

CHAPTER TWELVE 

 

The taxi driver drove the car as fast as he can but suddenly they stuck in the middle of the traffic jam. "Ah why is it stuck? Ahjusshi, you're a driver, isn't it? Don't you have any idea or any shortcut we can use? Seriously, I need to be fast!!", she said and it sounded rude. The taxi driver shook his head, "Miss, can you be patient, in this hour, everyone just got back from their office that's why" he explained patiently.

 

"Ah seriously! Nevermind! Ahjusshi, how much is the cost? I'm getting down here, I can't wait anymore", she was really in urgent but she didn't mean to be rude. She didn't even realized that she was rude to the old man. "Only 2$", the driver said. "Here it is!", she handed the money and quickly went out without saying sorry or even thank you.

 

The old man sighed at Ra Hee's attitude. "Teenagers nowadays, they really didn't know how to respect elders", he sighed again.

 

Ra Hee ran as fast as she could trying not to miss the game since they lost many points. 

 

Finally, she arrived. At the moment, the score was 21-12(Chen's team). Ra Hee was exhausted and trying to go to the front seat. She grabbed both of her hand hoping they could at least get another touchdown(score). Please, please, she bagged. Their opponent trying to get another touchdown. Chen rushed to prevent them getting another score but end up he fell down and their opponent managed to get another point. 

 

Ra Hee stood up from the seat as she saw Chen was already laying on the ground. Chen, her heart breaks seeing her bestfriend in difficulty. 

 

The referee blew the whistle which is end of the game and obviously the winner was another team. 

 

All the players (Chen's team) were helpless on the ground. All fans left the stadium. Only Ra Hee left but they didn't saw her. 

 

They went to change. The atmosphere in the room was so cold, no voices, all were not in the mood. Kai broke the silence, "Are you guys okay?". "Do we even look like we are okay?", Suho said while placing his bag on the bench to put his towel into the bag. "Guys, we are going", said Kyungsoo and he left with Suho. Others are going out too except for Chen and Mino. Baekhyun tapped Mino's shoulder, "You solve it, bro". 

 

Chen leaned towards the locker facing Mino. But at that moment, Chen had no idea what's going on with Mino. So he asked him, "Why aren't you going back with them?". "I have something to tell you", Mino said. He explained all to Chen and Chen was so surprised. He couldn't believe it. All this way, he thought he's the main reason their friendship ruined. He was so disappointed and sad. 

 

Only Chen left in the room still confused with what was happening. Then, he received a text. He opened his phone to see that Ra Hee was the one who texted him. He quickly read the message. 

 

[Chen-ah! Come to the park infront of the stadium. I'm waiting for you ㅇㅅㅇ] 9:40pm;from Ugly Ra Hee

 

Chen quickly grab his bag and ran out to the park. There was Ra Hee sitting on the swing while staring at her phone. 

Waiting for Chen to reply her text. Then Chen sat on the other swing, "You just came?", he asked. "I watched your game...when it was almost end", she said. "Ah, so you know the score, we lost", he said with disappointment. 

 

She get off from the swing and said "Come on, you failed once doesn't mean you will fail forever, trust my words. You have the second chance, so do the best on the second chance", she gave support. Chen smiled but still he doesn't have any confident. "This is not the Chen I knew? What was inside your mind? Halla said that you were keeping on looking for someone, is it me?", she . He was going to reply her but Kai interrupted from just a few steps behind them, "That's right! He was looking for you!", Kai teased. That made Chen surprised so he jumped out from the swing and ran towards the boys to hit them because they , "I'm not", he denied. Ra Hee put her hand crossed and walked closer to him, "Stop lying! Why? You miss me, huh?", she again. "Who? Who miss who, you tell me!". "You" Ra Hee pointed her finger to Chen. 

 

They laughed then suddenly Chanyeol came closer to Ra Hee. Ra Hee asked while glaring him from the corner of her eyes, "What do you want?". Chanyeol apologized in his lower voice, "I'm sorry". "That's all?", she asked. "You know what, those days without you was so boring, I felt like a stupid person because there's no one hit my head as you do", he said. 

 

"What the?", she snorted.

"It's real!"

Then, Ra Hee hit his head playfully. 

Chanyeol was shocked with Ra Hee's sudden action, and he froze for awhile while staring Ra Hee. 

"Why?", she asked.

Chanyeol hugged Ra Hee tightly, "Finally! Jang Ra Hee is back!!! Oh my goodness! Thanks God. I really really like you!!". 

Ra Hee was struggling from the hug, "Ya ya! I'm out of breath! Let me go!! You seriously! You stink! Ew! Let me go!!".

Chanyeol let her go. She close her nose and mouth, "You guys didn't shower yet?". All of them shook their head means no. Oh My God! This unpleasant smell!. "We only bath when we won", Baekhyun said. "Ew!", she disgusted. 

 

They smelled their own shirt and body, they did smell the unpleasant smell as well but they pretended they didn't smell anything. She just laughed. "Guys! Can we eat at the Aunty's Restaurant? It's been a long time I haven't been there, can we? Please~", she begged. Sehun agreed, "Let's go!". Then Halla came, "Ra Hee-ya! When did you arrive here? Why didn't you call me?", Halla asked. "When the game was almost end", she said. Sehun put his arm on Baekhyun's shoulder, "Since everyone is here, we are complete, so let's go!". "Let's go!", they walked together happily. 

 

At the restaurant, they were chatting nonstop because they had a lot of things to share since they just met. Then, the aunty came to serve them and she asked, "Where have you guys been?" "Where is the girl that came before with Chen and Chanyeol?". All of them just kept their mouth shut. After the aunty done served all the food, she then left. Ra Hee asked Chen out of a sudden, "Where's your girlfriend?". Chen doesn't say any words. All of them became quiet for a moment, then Chen broke the silence, "Ya! What about your boyfriend?", he asked her back. "What! Huh! That's my question and you haven't answered it yet?!", she tried to avoid from answering his question, same goes to Chen. "No girlfriend!", Chen finally answered. All of them were surprised. "What happened?", Ra Hee asked at first. Then the boys asked the same question for the second time. "Nothing happened", Chen smiled, "So I have answered your question, it's your turn now!". 

 

"Me? I have no boyfriend. Who do you expect to be my boyfriend?", Ra Hee asked. "Ken?", Chen guessed. "Nope, he's not my boyfriend", she stated the truth. "Wah! This is so confusing. Then, the day he kissed you? Explain that! ", Chanyeol asked out of a sudden and it reminded her the embarrassing moment happened that night. "Why did you?!", she facepalmed herself. "Gahh, don't even remind me about that. Chanyeol-ah!!", she yelled at Chanyeol. Kai asked because of curiosity, "What's wrong?". 

 

"That night when he kissed my forehead, ok guys, my forehead! Not even my lips. Then, I pushed him backwards and I accidentally slapped him. ACCIDENTALLY!", she confessed. "Uh, Ra Hee", Halla was kind of frightening. "Why?", Ra Hee asked. "You're scary", Sehun said. "You even slapped people besides of hitting people?", he shook his head. "So brutal", Minseok was surprised. All of them covered their cheek with both of their hands. "Guys, stop it!", she was mad in good way. "Anyway, why do I need a boyfriend when I already have you guys? You're my boyfriend! I love you guys more even more than I love myself", she confessed which made all of them feel happy. They smiled, "Awhh, so sweet", Chen said. "What about we eliminate those who are dating in this group?", Minseok suggested. Baekhyun nodded, "Agree!". 

 

"I'm not agree, you suggested that is because no one is going to date you, isn't it?", Sehun asked disagree with Minseok's suggestion. "But I agree with him", Halla said. "What??", Sehun was surprised with Halla, he thought Halla would disagree too. "What is this? Are you guys dating?", Ra Hee asked suspiciously. "No, we're not.....", Halla stated. 

 

"But we're going to date each other soon", Sehun interrupted while flipping his hair. "Eyyyy Sehunnie~ Hallayaaa~", Ra Hee teased them. "Hmmm, HallaHun?", Chen suddenly suggested a couple name for them. "What is that? Sounds like hula hoop", Sehun doesn't like the name. All of them laughed. 

 

☕️ ☕️ ☕️

 

The next day in the school, Ra Hee was with Ken in the school garden. "Actually, I already get back with the boys. All of us had forgiven each other", she said. "Good for you". 

 

"I'm sorry about yesterday", she apologized for leaving him. "It's okay, don't worry", he said. "I have something to confess", he said after awhile. "What is it?", she asked as she could already guessed what is he going to say. "I like you", he finally confessed. "The kiss before, I actually mean it", he added. She smiled and she looked at him, "I'm sorry". He already knew the answer. "I like you too but only as a friend. I don't have any feelings towards you. You're kindest man I've ever met, I admit it. But I can't think of you as more than a friend", she explained to him. He laughed although it was hurt, "Fuhh, alright. I knew you will going to say it, so I've prepared earlier". "You did? I'm truly sorry, Ken", she apologized again. "I'm okay", he said. 

 

"Let's go in, class is almost start".

 

The bell rang which is time for recess, students all were rushing to the cafe. Same goes to Ra Hee, Halla and the boys. They sat in one table as they usually did before. Suddenly, Yoon Seo came. They wondered what is she doing here after what she had done. "I'm sorry", she finally apologized. 

 

"Sorry for what?", Chen asked. "I'm sorry for all my wrongdoings, I've ruin your friendship, that's the worst, I'm sorry", she was almost cried. "Crying won't settle anything", Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol, don't interfere", Ra Hee warned him. "I got it, so you can go now", Chen said. So she ran away as she couldn't face them anymore. 

 

Yoon Seo ran and bumped into Yuji and Dahye, "Ya! What are you going to do? All of our plan has ruined you know? You and Mino are just the same, ugh!!", she complained and mad at Yoon Seo. Yoon Seo tried to calm with her sister, "Dahye (Eonnie), stop bothering them, stop trying to ruin their friendship! They've been through tough days because of us!", she begged. "What's wrong with you?!", Dahye asked. "I'm not gonna do whatever you asked me to do! Please don't be coward!", she left them. "This ! See what's going to happen to you later! You just wait", Dahye yelled. People are watching her. 

 

Then, Ra Hee and Halla came, "You are really crazy wench". 

"WHAT? What did you just said?",

"You're crazy, coward, don't you have any shame on your self? Why did you even used your sister?", Ra Hee asked.

"Who are you to say that to me?! And that's not your problem", Dahye and Yuji was already mad at her and they came closer to both of them.

"What did I do that you wanted to ruin me?", Ra Hee wanted to hear why Yuji and Dahye was unsatisfied with her.

"Because I hate you. Whenever I saw you, you always with the boys. Ever since in elementary, you always with Chen", she finally confessed why.

"Just because you were jealous, you tried to ruin me? My friendship?!",

"Yes, exactly", 

"But that's wrong, Did I stop you from being close to them? If you want to be friend with them, go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you",

"Do you know what hurts me more?",

"They didn't even look at me, it's always you! You! Jang Ra Hee! They always look at me as a bad person, why? That's because of you too! You are the one who make me look like a bad person",

"It's your fault, you are the one who turned yourself look bad",

"Why?! Why are you blaming me now?!", 

 

Then, Yuji stopped Dahye from keep on arguing. "Just stop, Dahye, let's go". 

 

Halla hold Ra Hee's arm, "Are you okay?"

 

Ra Hee nodded, "I'm okay since I heard what I wanted to hear from her