SEQUEL : III (Part 1)

FORCES OF LOVE

Dear students of 4A and 4B, you are required to attend tomorrow's Chemistry lesson between 10 AM to 12 PM. See you tomorrow. -Mr. Oh

'Damn!' Baekhyun swore under his breath. He was sure he would not have to face Taeyeon in a very long time. He hadn't prepared for this. He still was unsure of how to react when he saw her. Should he say hi? Should he immediately confront her about the situation? 

He picked his phone up and immediately dialled Minseok's number. Minseok was the only who had been with Baekhyun through thick and thin. Minseok was there before Baekhyun and Taeyeon starting dating, and he never left Baekhyun's side since.

"Hey, Baekhyun what's up?" Minseok answered, his voice sounded s4lightly distracted. Baekhyun bit his lip. Minseok was probably busy studying, but still made the time to answer his call. Baekhyun felt guilty, but not guilty enough.

"Did you see Mr. Oh's message?" Baekhyun started.

"Uhm, no. Not yet," Minseok answered. 'He really is studying,' Baekhyun's thoughts were confirmed, making his guilt level slightly increase.

"4A and 4B will be having Chem class together, which means Taeyeon will be there too," panic was heard in Baekhyun's tone.

"Ohhh," Minseok said knowingly. 

"Dude what am I supposed to do when I see her??" Baekhyun asked desperately. 

"I don't know, man," Minseok retorted. He really didn't. 

"Do you think tomorrow's a good time to tell her what really happened?"

"Yeah. When else will you get the chance?" Minseok said logically. 

"Thanks for hearing me out, man."

'Tomorrow is the day', Baekhyun thought to himself.