CHAPT 10

FORCES OF LOVE

'How did I even get the guts to be so close to him?!' Taeyeon screamed into her pillow. She was hugging it, occasionally distancing herself from it, just so she could strangle and/or punch it.

'Wow Kim Taeyeon, your love life is actually coming to now,' Tiffany clapped for her over skype.

Her 'discussion lunch', or so she called it in front of Tiffany, had made her dizzy with excitement and confusion all at the same time.

Her ride home from the pizza parlor was full of her, staring out the window of the bus, smiling at the clouds whilst reminiscing the funny moments she shared with Baekhyun. It didn't even matter to her that the ahjussi sitting next to her clearly thought she wasn't mentally sound.

But as she lay in her bed once she got home, the actuality of the whole situation hit her right in her face. Her eyes widened, nearly popping out of their sockets. was agape for so long, she was lucky she didn't start drooling. Then all colour left her face, causing her to turn blue. All that was in her head were these words : I JUST WENT ON A DATE WITH BYUN BAEKHYUN.

Shortly afterwards, she started hyperventilating, as she overanalyzed the few hours she had spent with him, concluding that she was just an embarrassing mess the whole time. She then decided to consult her self-proclaimed love guru, Tiffany Hwang via skype.

'Why are you panicking?! You both enjoyed yourselves and that's what matters!!!!' Tiffany snapped, as she rubbed her temples. She had just spent the last 5 mins watching Taeyeon knock her head with her knuckles, while chanting, 'Pabo, Taeng. Pabo'.

'Bu-But. I...I,' Taeyeon stuttered.

'Go on,' Tiffany slowly coaxed her to let out her heart's content.

'I'm 97% positive that he doesn't have feelings for me. I guess I'm just embarrassed by the way I acted because while I was crushing on him, he probably thought nothing of me,' she quietly said, while looking down at her pillow. It felt kinda good to let it out of her system.

'Taeng, don't be sad, okay? And calm down. Don't overanalyze the situation and just occupy yourself with something else. Whether he likes you or not, you shouldn't allow him to dictate your mood of the day' Tiffany advised, knocking some sense into Taeyeon's head. 'Like I said, all that matters is that you both had a great time. So let's just leave it at that for now.'

'Yeah, I guess,' Taeyeon admitted, slowly pushing her hair out of her face. 'Thanks, Fany,' she said with a small smile.

'No problem. That's what professional love gurus are for,' Tiffany joked, winking at Taeyeon as she ended her sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun was lying in bed, reading a new book, when his phone vibrated beside him. Holding on to his book with one hand, he lazily picked up his phone with the other.

Minseok : I heard you went on a date with 4A's Taeyeon.

Upon reading the content of the message, Baekhyun instantly sat up on his bed; his attention fully diverted to his phone.

Baekhyun : who told you that?

Minseok : A little bird. Don't try to change the subject.

Baekhyun : I'm not, sheeesh. So what if we ate together?

Minseok : Less than a week ago you basically told me you hated her.

Baekhyun : Seasons change and so do we, my friend.

Minseok : Soo.. you like her huh, Confucius?

Baekhyun : I'm not sure, myself. But I don't hate her anymore, that's for sure

After hitting the send button, he locked his phone and put it down. He sighed to himself as he stared into thin air.

'How exactly do I feel about Taeyeon?'

 

A/N : 

Loveliessss im so sorry for not updating in a long time. Ive been really busy with the first day of school but I'll never forget abt this fic!!!!! Also, we've hit 56 subscribers or as i like to call it, 56 lovelies!!!! Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting <33333