CHAPT 12

FORCES OF LOVE

Taeyeon was lying in bed, desperately trying to fall asleep. It was past midnight but she had been settled in bed since 11 pm. She was tired, mentally and physically, but she just couldn't fall asleep. She tossed and turned, praying that she'd at least get some sleep that night. She had a very important day ahead of her. The science fair she had organized would be happening in less than 10 hours. She was going to be very busy that day, what with all the running around and supervising she had to do.

As it is, the whole school had spent their Friday evening setting up all the booths in the school gym. Taeyeon and Baekhyun were running around the gym, going from one booth to another to check on all the classes. They were so busy that the two of them didn't even have enough time to ogle about each other. The gym was in a frenzy and they all only managed to leave the school at 8 pm.

Even so, exhausted as she was, she could not, for the life of her, fall asleep.

Suddenly, she felt a vibration on the surface of her mattress. Instantly recognizing the source of the sound, she turned to her side and unlocked her phone that she left on her bedside table.

Upon seeing the name of the message's sender, she gasped. Before she even read the content of the message, her heart was already racing like crazy.

Baekhyun : I can't believe it's finally happening in a few hours!

Her fingers trembled as she typed. It took her a while to get it right, because her shaking fingers kept pressing all the keys, except the ones she actually needed to form her words. 'Aishhhh!' she scowled in frustration.

Taeyeon : You're still awake? Yeah hopefully all our hard work will pay off tomorrow.

She exhaled in relief as she hit the send button.

Baekhyun : I should be asking you the same thing, missy! I'm too excited to sleep. Which is worrying because I always need my beauty sleep.

Taeyeon : Beauty sleep? HAH. I sleep all the time throughout the day yet I still look like a trashcan.

'You still look beautiful, though,' Baekhyun thought to himself as he read Taeyeon's message. Seconds later, she texted again.

Taeyeon : I guess I'm too excited to sleep too.

Baekhyun : Try reading? Don't you have new chapts of fanfiction to catch up on

Taeyeon : Ugh you stereotypical teenage male. I'll have you know that I write my own too, okay.

Baekhyun chuckled as he read her reply.

Baekhyun : Yeah, yeah user taengpinklovestarbabysweet99.

Taeyeon : I'm mentally killing you right now :)))))

 

A/N : 

a short update i've been unwell :( thank you to all my subbies for sticking with me even though my updates are short and irregular. I appreciate and love every one of you guys <333 now that the story is coming to an end i feel saaad because seeing your comments and all would literally light up my day. much love :)