Nine!!

Waiting for a miracle to happen..

'My deepest condolences to your family...'

'I'm sorry for your loss... If there's anything that we can help with, please let us know...'

'Please stay strong, Jongin... You need to be strong for your uncle and aunt..' 

'I'm sorry for your loss... Take good care of yourself... and be strong for Joohyun...'

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying my best to stop the tears that were threatening to spill. To say that I was grateful, was an understatement. Almost everyone that crossed path with him came down to send him off in his last journey. Everyone spoke only of good things about him, how he managed to inspire them one way or another. 

My eyes wandered around the crowd before settling on the brown haired girl who still stubbornly standing near his coffin. I frowned, watching her stagger to keep her balance, her expression stoic with Hyo noona supporting her arm. 

'Samchon... I'll be back...' I whispered to him, well aware that he wasnt even paying attention, deep in his thoughts. Sighing, I walked nearer to the coffin, ignoring the smiling potrait as I kept my eyes on the pale looking girl.

'Joohyun.. Noona...' I called out, my voice gruff. 

'Jongin... please knock some sense to her... She's not listening to me...' Hyo noona whispered furiously, her tears trailing down her face.  Nodding my head, I grabbed hold of Joohyun's arm, pulling her out of the memorial hall.

'OPPA! Let me go!'I stopped in my tracks, turning around and staring at her eyes. I could feel everyone's eyes on us.

'If you want to cause a scene in Yunho hyung's funeral... By all means... I'm not stopping.. We can do this the easy way or the hard way..' I muttered. She glared at me before storming out of the hall. I pinched my nose bridge, sensing that a terrible headache would come due to lack of sleep.

Walking out of the hall, I scanned the area, looking for her. Letting out a sigh, I walked towards the bench that she was sitting at. Taking a seat beside her, it took me all of my willpower to not take her in my arms.

'Joohyun...' I whispered. She looked up, her face determined.

'I know what you going to say... you can save your breath..' Her voice small and raw, full of emotion.

'I'm worried.. All of us are worried about you.. you could stop all this pretense... Its okay to let it out.. its okay to cry... you need to grieve healthily.. This is not healthy, Joohyun-ah...' 

She let out a small sigh before looking down, playing with her bracelet. I sat beside her, unable to come up with words.

'You know...' Her voice cracked, looking at her face, I reached over holding her hands tightly.

'He always said that, we would be together, living life happily for a very long time... and that he dont want me to fall back into depression... But now... After all the promises he made to me... he went back against his words.. leaving me alone in this world... I know that I should be prepared... everyone was against us going with the wedding preparations... I was stupid.. To think that he would be here with me... I was dumb to think that a miracle would happen... And now.. everything is too late... There's still lots of things I need to tell him... lots of things that I wanted to do with him..' She sniffed, leaning her head against my shoulder.

'Joohyun-ah...' I whispered, pulling her into my arms, both of us crying for the man that we both loved and respected.

........................................................

'Hello, Kim Jongin speaking..' I answered the call as I continue to flip thru the client's profile. 

'Oppa.. it's me..' 

It's been a week since the funeral, the last I saw and spoke with her. I sat up straight, hearing her voice.

'Oh.. Joohyun.. How are you holding up?' I asked, concerned.

'The reason I'm calling you today... is to say goodbye, Oppa...' 

'What are you talking about... Where are you now? Dont do anything stupid, Joohyun-ah!!' I stood up, ready to grab my car keys when I heard her giggling over the phone.

'Oppa... I'm safe.. I wont do anything stupid... I just wanted to say that, I'm leaving for San Francisco today...' Joohyun explained. Letting out a sigh, I sank back into the chair. 

'Why are you telling me now... What time is your flight? Have you told Imo and Samchon yet?' 

'Just because.... My flight is in 30mins time... I've informed them yesterday.. I'm sorry, Oppa... Its not that I dont want to tell you earlier... Its just that its easier this way... I'll come and visit you often... I'll call often.. this is not the end...' 

'Even though I'm disappointed in you, Joohyun... I know that no one could stop you and you need this... Take good care of yourself... I'll always be here for you...' I muttered, feeling the ache in my chest getting bigger.

'Thank you, oppa... I love you! See you soon, Oppa.. I need to go now!... Beep.. Beep.. Beep...' 

'I love you too, Joohyun-ah...' I whispered as I hanged up, knowing that she didnt hear it. 

................................................

Author's note:

Hey Hey Hey...

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

Not the best chapter, I know...

Just that my head is filled with other plots that is not suitable for this fic..

hahahahahah...

Anyway, please continue to support me...

Please subscribe and upvote if you like!!

Lots of love!!

XOXO

P/S Am I weird that I love Seo Joohyun so much? hahahahaha.. ok bye!!