Seven!!

Waiting for a miracle to happen..

'Samchon! Imo!!' Jongin called out, running towards Mr and Mrs Jung. 

'Oh.. Jongin-ah... What are you doing here?' Mr Jung asks, as he patted Jongin's back as a gesture for him to catch his breath.

'I thought, Yunho said you had something urgent to attend, thats why you couldnt send him off...' Mrs Jung said, her eyes tired.

'Did hyung tell you that Imo? He didnt even tell me that he was leaving.. I found out from a letter he wrote... Where is he now? He's not leaving until he gave me an explaination...' Jongin answered, making Mrs Jung to gasps out loud and Mr Jung to frown.

'Aish.. that boy, forever making decision on his own..' Mr Jung mumbled as he shook his head.

'He just went to clarify his plane details with the counter staff, he would be back shortly, Jongin-ah...' Mrs Jung said, giving Jongin a gentle smile.

'Thank god, I make it on time... Samchon, Imo.. whatever I do later to hyung, please forgive me... Just know that whatever I'm doing its for his own good...' Jongin said as he stood up giving a 90 degrees bow to both his uncle and aunt. He stood back up, just in time to find his Yunho hyung standing right behind him.

'Oh.. Jongin... I didnt expect you...' Yunho hyung couldnt even finish his sentence when Jongin threw him a punch.  

'How could you even smile at me at this time, Hyung? How could you...' Jongin whispers.

'JONGIN!! What you think your doing here!' Mr Jung roar, as he help Yunho hyung up to his feet.

'Boys, whatever happen.. please dont resort to violence... Talk things out..' Mrs Jung plead, holding on to Jongin's hand.

'Jongin please, dont....' Yunho hyung pleaded, shaking his head, his eyes begging Jongin silently.

'Imo,Samchon.. Dont tell me, hyung didnt tell you?' Jongin widen his eyes, looking at Mrs Jung and Yunho. Yunho sigh softly, seating down, his head on his hands.

'Tell us what, boy? Yunho?' Mr Jung asks, shaking Yunho's shoulders.

'Appa, Umma... Its nothi....' 

'He's dying...' Jongin blurted out, knowing that Yunho wouldnt tell his parents the truth.

'What are you talking about, Jongin? Its not funny.. Yunho? What is he talking about?!' Mrs Jung asks.

'Appa, Umma... I'm sorry... Its true what Jongin said.. The doctors said, I've not much time left....' 

.............................

The door burst open, revealing a dishevelled Joohyun rushing in. Her face was stained with tear streaks, she rushed forward standing infront of Yunho. Mr Jung managed to drag Yunho home, not willing to let go off his only son. They were all in the living room, just staring into space. None of them, willing to accept reality that the once healthy young man standing, staring out of the window, has less than 2 months to live. 

'Joohyunnie...' Yunho hyung greeted her, his voice filled with guilt. 

'PIAKKKKKK!'

'JOOHYUN!!!' 

Everyone stood up, trying to calm Joohyun down, but Yunho shook his head, telling the rest to stand back.

'No you dont get to 'Joohyunnie' me oppa.. How could you... How could you even think of leaving me behind... How could you not tell me that your sick... How could you... I thought you love me, oppa...' Joohyun was now sobbing really hard, hititng Yunho's chest.

'I'm sorry, baby.. I'm so sorry... I cant keep my promise to be here for you forever....' Yunho said, wiping her tears away. 

Jongin looked away, unable to bear the pain of watching Joohyun cry and knowing that his favourite cousin is sick. Sighing, he sat back down, closing his eyes, hoping that it would help him to blocked out their conversation.

'But why didnt you tell me? How could you just make your own decisions like that? You cant keep your promise, oppa... But.. but.. there's no way I'm breaking my promise to you...' Joohyun said, her voice full of determination. She turned around, facing Yunho's parents and knelt down. 

'Joohyun.. what are you doing, child.. Stand up...' Mrs Jung said,shocked at Joohyun's sudden action.

'Baby.. dont do this please..' Yunho plead, pulling her up.

'Abeoji.. Eomeonim... Please forgive me, for doing this... But lets bring forward the wedding...' 

'What?!' 

'No.. Appa, Umma, dont listen to her....' 

'But, my son is dying.. You will be widow... a young widow...' 

'Abeoji... Eomeonim... I love your son so much... I want to be the one, the one to be there for Yunho oppa... please...' Joohyun begged.

'Joohyun.. please dont do this... Jongin! Please knock some sense into her!' Yunho looked over to Jongin, pleading Jongin to help. Jongin looked over to Joohyun, who was still kneeling, persistent. Jongin knew that it is almost impossible to make her change her mind. Everyone knew that Seo Joohyun is one stubborn woman. 

'Hyung.. Samchon.. Imo.. I agree with Joohyun.....' Jongin paused, hearing all the protests from everyone. Jongin raised one finger, to silence them before continuing.

'With all due respect, Joohyun's been through alot.. She's a strong woman... I believe that she's able to handle this.. and who knows, a miracle would happen and that Yunho hyung wont....' Jongin couldnt bring himself to finish the sentence. He looked away, feeling his eyes starting to prick.

'Joohyun... Please stand up my dear... You have my blessing, my dear... Yeobo.. let's do this for our son and Joohyunnie...' Mrs Jung cried out, hugging both Joohyun and Yunho tightly. 

...........................................

'Jongin...' 

Jongin knew that he would step out and talk to him. He didnt bother looking up to greet his hyung but he scooted over to let his hyung to seat beside him. 

'Hyung.. why?' Jongin ask. His voice, thick with emotion. 

'Why what dongsaeng?' 

'Why you kept it a secret from me, hyung?' 

'Because... i thought it wasnt important... and that I didnt want to make everyone upset with letting them know that I'm dying.. That wouldnt be a nice topic to start with right? Anyway, promise me one thing..' Yunho's tone became serious as he look straight at Jongin.

'Hyung...'

'Promise me that, what ever happens to me... You step up and take over my place.. And that means taking care of Joohyun...' Yunho closes his eyes tightly, his jaw clenching hard.

'Hyung.. I will...' Jongin nodded as he squeezed Yunho's arm gently.

'Thank You, Jongin.. and I'm...I'm sorry Jongin-ah.... I didnt keep my promise... Please.. Please forgive me, dongsaeng...' 

Jongin nodded his head, sensing at that moment, no words were needed. 

....................................................

Author's note:

Ok first of all..

I apologize for the late update and for the ty chapter!!

I know that most of you want SeoKai... and this is a SeoKai fic..

so please be patient.. hehehe...

Please continue to show support to this fic by subscribing, leaving a comment behind...

Cause by leaving a feedback behind, I know that this fic is getting some loveeeee....

and I would feel more motivated to update more often.. 

Ok Bye!

XOXO