Ten!!

Waiting for a miracle to happen..

'Hey Oppa... 

I know that its been ages since I last replied to your email.. I know.. I promised that we would keep in touch and all that... But life here is getting really hectic.. I dont even have time to sleep some times.. (okay.. I'm just exaggerating..) Anyway.. I hope your doing fine there... I heard from Hyo unnie that you're now one of the top 5 lawyers in Korea... I'm so proud of you, Oppa... But 1 thing is worrying me... She said that your still single? How in the world, a handsome eligible bachelor like you still available? It must be your high standards right?? Haha.. Oh anyway, Oppa... Happy Birthday!! I've send your present over, should be arriving in a week's time? Keep a look out for it!! Take good care of yourself, Oppa!! 

Lots of love, 

Seo Joo Hyun

...........

Joohyun...

What are you so busy with that you couldnt even rest?? Dont make me travel all the way to San Fran and nag at you.. You know I'm capable of doing that.. What did Hyo noona exaggerate about this time?? Haha.. Well maybe I am the top 5 lawyers in Korea.. That part is true.. and No.. I dont have high standards.. As long as she can make me happy and make me feel loved at all times that is enough.. and sadly.. most girls I met/know are already attached or they only want my status... Pfft.. Girls nowadays... You know I've been hoping to see you for ages.. The last time I met you was like 5 years ago.. Are you not returning back to Korea? Are you like happily married to some blue eyed guy that you're hiding from us?? Haha.. I'm just joking, Joohyunnie... What did you get me that it had to take 1 week to reach Korea? Haha.. It better be good, Joohyun-ah... Anyway.. I got to go now.. A lawyer has to do his work to get paid right?? Take good care of yourself.. 

Lots of love,

Kim Jongin

P/S: I miss you alot.. and alot means alot... 

........................................

'Kim Jongin!!'

Her loud voice piercing thru the phone causing me to jump slightly on my seat. Staring at the offensive object at my hand, I rolled my eyes. 

'Noona.. I'm not deaf.. You can talk to me softly...' I answered sarcasticly causing the lady to laugh out loudly.

'Your such a drama queen, Jongin-ah... Anyway am I disturbing you at work?' Hyo noona asks.

'Well its abit too late to ask whether you're disturbing me or not... Why noona?' I ask, flipping thru the casefiles absentmindedly.

'Nothing.. Do I need to have a reason to speak to you, Mr Kim Jongin??'

'Aigoo.. Of course, noona.. I'm a very busy person... hahahaha....' 

'Aish.. this kid.. Anyway better make yourself free this friday.. Dinner at my place with the rest.. and dont give me an excuse that your busy or what so ever.. This gathering is to celebrate Sooyoung's engagement.. And you better be there..'

'Okay okay... Ever since you're married, you been nagging a alittle too much.. Dont you think so, noona??' I teased, waiting for her furious reply.

'YAH!!'

'Okay noona.. I love you.. bye!! HAHA!' I quickly hanged up the phone, not wanting to hear her nags anymore. Putting the phone down, I continued to prepare the papers that was due in court in the afternoon when I recalled the email that I received from her earlier this week.

Its like nothing has change even thou 5 long years has passed. I could just imagine her teasing voice and her evil laughter. Not a day passed by without me thinking and worrying about her. How she's coping with her life, whether there's already a blue eyed man in her life. 

'Mr Kim... Its time for your lunch meeting with Mrs Lee, your client from MS Co...' Youngmi's voice beeped from the intercom. Sighing to myself, I quickly packed my bag, preparing to leave.

..........................

'Finally I get to meet you!! Why are you always busy?!! I dont get it!' Sooyoung noona cried out as she greeted me at Hyo noona front door. 

'Noona.. I miss you too.. And I dont get it why you have to scream at my ear everytime we meet...' I greeted as I let her off the bear hug.

'You and your smart words... Come in.. Someone's waiting for you...' Sooyoung noona winked as she pushes me into the living room. The whole room was decorated nicely, with balloons and a huge banner that says 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGIN'.  I cringed as I read the words, wondering when was the last time someone threw a birthday bash for me.

'Noona.. dont you think the banner is abit too much?' I called out as placing my bag on the floor and removing my coat.

'How could say that... Someone brought it all the way form San Francisco, you know...' Hyo noona called out from behind me. 

'You mean this was my present that Joohyun send' I asked, as I turned around. 

'Hi Oppa... Its been so long since I last met you... And you still look good as before...' There she was, standing infront of me, all smiles.

'Joohyun?' 

'Yes, oppa? Are you going to continue staring at me or are you going to give me one of your big hugs?' She ask, her voice teasing me. 

'YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO FINALLY SEE YOU AGAIN!' I cried out, as I stride forward pulling her into a bear hug.

'I'm happy to see you too, oppa...' She whispers as she returned the hug.

'I know... I miss you so much...' 

...................................

A/N

Hey Hey Hey..

A short chapter and not really a good one....

my apologies...

please read, comment, subscribe or upvote if you like!!

I promise a longer chapter the next update!

lots of love

xoxoxo