SIX!

Waiting for a miracle to happen..

'Joohyun... I think that we need to call of the engagement... I'm sorry....' Joohyun freeze hearing those words coming out from Yunho's mouth.

'But... why.. oppa? We are happy arent we?? I love you, oppa... why...' Joohyun asks, unable to believe what Yunho just said.

'We are happy... but I dont think your truly happy when your with me... I dont to keep you away from your happiness even if I'm not in it... I know you love me, but you never saw me as a man right? Your love towards me is of a sister and brother love... ' Yunho smiles sadly as he patted her hand, looking away from her gaze.

'What.. makes you think so...' Joohyun muttered, tears threatening to spill.

'Joohyun... I'm not blind... I know how you feel towards my dongsaeng... And I know how he feels towards you as well... I love both of you so much that I cant bear to be the obstacle between you two...' 

The tears that she was trying to hold in came crashing down. Sadness and feelings of guilt filled her in, as she realizes that Yunho has always been there for her.

'Oppa.. I'm.. sorry... ' 

'No.. I'm sorry, Joohyun.. I know from the start that your heart was already taken by someone.. I should stay away... but I didnt.. Thank You, Joohyun... the past few years with you was the best years of my life... You taught me how to love someone selflessly... all those beautiful memories we share together.. I'll cherish close to my heart...  And for that I thank you... Dont worry.. I'll inform my parents that its ny decision to cancel the engagement... Just promise me two things, Joohyun...' Yunho said, his eyes teary.

'Oppa..' Joohyun shakes her head.

'Aish.. why am I tearing.. Take good care of him... and dont tell him this... please...' Yunho chuckle wiping his tears.

'No.. oppa...' 

'I knew that you would say no... give him this letter... I'll always love you, Joohyun ah...' Yunho stood up, walk over to Joohyun and gave her a lingering kiss on the forehead. 

'Take good care of yourself... Bye Seo Joohyun...' 

..................

'What exactly happened, Joohyun ah?' Jongin asks, his left hand cupping her cheek, his thumb wiping her tears away.

'He said... that he doesnt want to... keep me away from my happiness...' Joohyun croaks, her voice sore from all the crying.

'Aish.. what is he even thinking!' Jongin cursed.

'Oppa... he told me.. to pass this to you....' Joohyun stood up weakly, taking something from her handbag.

'Pfft.. a letter at this time? Seriously hyung?' Jongin rolls his eyes as he ripped the letter open.

My dongsaeng...

You must be hating me at this moment right...

And yes I deserve that punch you gave me...

(I knew that you would come to find me and beat the hell out of me.. keke)

Do me a favour,

Stop being miserable and all korean drama on me,

Wanting to sacrifice your love for my happiness and Joohyun's..

I'm disappointed that you didnt even realize that Joohyun wasnt happy 

When shes with me... (and you claim to love her? -_-)

Trust me.. she loves you.. that silly girl.. 

I wish you two the best... Sincerely from the bottom of my heart... 

Both of you deserve each other... 

I've explained to my parents about what happened.. and

They gave both of you their blessings... 

Oh.. by the time your reading this.. I would be in the plane, flying to god 

Knows where... listen to my advice and take good care of her...

Forgive me, Jongin.. 

Your Hyung, 

Yunho

P/S.. that would be the last time I see you... the cancer has spread too far 

For treatment... and no i didnt leave her because I'm dying... dont look for

Me... leave happily with her.. thats my last wish...' 

Jongin gasps, dropping the letter to the floor, unable to believe the words he just read.

'Oppa? What? Why?' Joohyun asks, reaching for the letter. She looks over at Jongin quizzically, confused with his as reaction. Jongin nodded his head, gesturing for Joohyun to read the letter.

All this while, Jongin didnt even bother to asks his cousin, how he was and to make it worse he even punched his older cousin. 

He quickly took out his phone, punching Yunho hyung's handphone number. 

'He lied to me...' Joohyun gasps as she starts to tear again.

'What do you mean?' Jongin asks, still trying to contact his Yunho hyung.

'He was having this abdominal pain for ages.. I brought him to see the doctors.. he told me that it was just gastritis... how could he?!' Joohyun shakes her head in frustration.

'Hyung.. palli answer the phone...' Jongin mutters as he walks up and down in Joohyun's room.

 'The number you dialled is out of reach.. please try again later..' 

'Aish... out of all time...' Jongij mumbled as he tried to call his Yunho hyung again.

'Hyun.. I need to go find Uncle and Auntie for answers... are you okay alone? I can get Hyo noona to stay with you....' Jongin aaid, gathering his stuffs.

'Its okay, oppa... please find him for me... please... and take care...' Joohyun whispers, her lower lip trembling. Jongin took one last look at her before rushing out of the room.

.....................

'Uncle? Auntie?' I called out as soon as I stepped into the Jungs mansion.

'Oh Mr Kim... Master and Mistress are not here... They left awhile ago to the airport..' The butler, Mr Lee said as he greet Jongin.

'Lee ahjussi.. do you know what time is Yunho hyung flight? And where is he going?' 

'His flight to Europe is in 2 hours time.. I think you can reach on time if you were to leave now...' Lee ahjussi said gently, pattinf my shoulder.

'Thank you so much!' 

.......................

AUTHOR' NOTE

hey hey hey.. 

I'm sorry for not updating this past week... 

School ...  

Anyway...

Read and enjoy... leave ur tots behind!! 

 

Thank you!! 

XOXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY SEO JOOHYUN!!!