FOUR!

Waiting for a miracle to happen..

'Hyung? Joo Hyun?' Jongin asks, trying to keep his voice stable. 

'You know Joohyun? What a small world! I wouldnt have to worry about you liking your new sister in law!' Yunho hyung gushes as he pull Joohyun closer to him, causing the latter to force out a smile. Unable to say anything, Jongin swallowed his saliva thickly, trying to avoid the display of affection infront of him.

'YAH! JONGIN! WHERE'S YOUR MANNERS?? INVITE YOUR... Seobaby??'  Soo noona whisper the last part, her eyes trailing to the protective hand on Joohyun's hips.

'Unnie.. Anyeong...' Joohyun raises her hand weakly as she threw a small smile. 

'Oh sorry, Hyung.. Joohyun... Please come in... Sorry for the mess...' Jongin pushes the door open, allowing the Yunho hyung and Joohyun to walk in. 

'Kiddo! I miss you!' 

'Hyung.. I miss you too...' Jongin answers as Yunho hyung release him from his bear hug, causing the Yunho hyung to grin widely. 

Jongin lead them to the living room with Soo noona feeling confused trailing behind them. Jongin was feeling thankful that drunk Jongdae wasnt there at the moment as he knew that dealing with a drunk Jongdae wasnt the best situation right now. Drunk Jongdae was infamously known for spouting what ever he had in his mind.

'Ehem..Hyo noona, Chanyeol.. We got company...' Jongin call out, causing the two to stand up on their feet. Both had the same reaction with Soo noona, confused to why Joohyun was with the guy.

'Noona, Chan.. Meet my close cousin.. Yunho hyung...' 

Realization appears in Hyo noona face as she steps forward to shake Yunho's hand.

'Yunho-shi.. I heard lots of wonderful things about you from Jongin... I'm Jongin and Joohyun's close friend, Hyoyeon.. ' Hyo noona introduced her self, before excusing herself to the kitchen to prepare drinks for them.

'Yunho-shi.. Nice to meet you.. I'm Chanyeol...'

'Sooyoung here.. Nice to meet you...' Soo noona had recover from her shock and came forward to introduce herself.

'Hyung.. Take a seat.. Anyway there's one more guy.. but he's drunk.. Later once he sober up, i'll introduce him to you...' Jongin said.

'Ah.. nice to meet all of you.. I'm sorry for turning up uninvited, crashing your morning drinking session..Oh and I didnt realize that all of you are friends with Jongin and Joohyun...' Yunho beams, sitting down on the sofa making small talk with Chanyeol. Soo noona had ran off to the kitchen, to escape from the awkward moment in the living room. Jongin had taken his place at the side sofa, staring out of the window. 

'JONGIN!' 

Yunho hyung voice pulled Jongin out of his thoughts. He looks over to Yunho hyung questioningly. 

'I was just asking are you okay? You dont look that well today.. You look pale, Jongin ah...' Yunho hyung reach over, putting his hand over Jongin's forehead. Yunho hyung had always been the brother that Jongin wishes for, he was happy that his uncle and aunty had decided to adopt an older boy. They had clicked the very first time despite Yunho hyung bad start in life, the older boy had taken a liking to Jongin, playing and doting on him every time. It was hard on Jongin, when his uncle decided to send his Yunho hyung overseas to study. 

'No.. I'm fine, Hyung.. I think I had too much to drink early...' Jongin smile weakly as he leaned back on his seat. 

'You sure? Aigoo.. Your still making me worried about you at this age...' Yunho hyung said, patting Jongin's hair. Jongin was about to answer but luckily Hyo noona came out carrying refreshments. 

'Yunho-shi.. Please help yourself to the juice... Joohyun, warm water fine with you? Jongin, black coffee for you...' Hyo noona offers, knowing that Jongin would feel much better after drinking coffee.

'Ah.. Thanks noona...Your a lifesaver...' Jongin took the steaming hot cup gratefully before taking a long sip of the sinful drink, emitting a long sigh after swallowing.

'Yunho-shi.. Please forgive me for saying this.. Joohyun.. When exactly are you planning to introduce your fiance to us... I dont think, prior to this, Yunho-shi knows that your fairly acquainted to Jongin...' Hyo noona asks, unable to bear the awkward silence.

'Er... I'm sorry unnie.. I didnt expect for the introduction to happen this way... I was planning to introduce oppa to you guys over dinner... Its just that today was unexpected.. I didnt realize it was Jongin oppa till he open the door....' Joohyun explains, looking down at her hands.

'Well.. hey.. it happens.. If anything, I should be the one to apologize for turning up uninformed...' Yunho hyung apologize as he smiles lightly at Hyo noona. 

'Now that we get that settled.. Now to the more important part, Yunho-shi... we have this thing, that we always joke around us... The guy that is going to marry Joohyun will have to go through a interview with us... Yunho-shi.. Do you mind following us to the balcony?' Soo noona asks, calling out for Chanyeol and Hyo noona to follow her.

'Unnie-deul... Yeollie...' Joohyun whine, refusing to let go of Yunho hyung hands. Jongin looks away as his eyes caught Yunho hyung kissing Joohyun on her forehead.

'Goguma monster... You know this is happening whether you like it or not... and your lucky that Jongdae's knocked out.. You know its harder if he's around...' Chanyeol shrugs as he follows Soo noona out to the balcony.

'Dont worry, baby... I can get through anything after the interview with your uncle..' Yunho hyung shrugs, following the trio to the balcony, leaving the two childhood friends together alone.

It was obvious that neither of them wants to be alone with the other, the awkward silence that follows was a deadly proof. Joohyun clears as she took a sip of her drink.  

'Joohyun, please excuse me.. I need to check on Jongdae....' Jongin stood up, excusing himself, unable to bear with the crushing pain he was feeling in his chest.

'Oppa..' 

Jongin stops in his tracks, turning slowly to the lady who was staring at her own hands, not looking at him.

'Oppa.. I'm sorry..'

'Joohyun... There's nothing to be sorry about... If the rest are back.. tell them I'm not feeling well... I'll be in my room... I'm sorry for not being a good host..' Jongin smiles weakly before making his way to his room. Closing the door behind him, he collapses onto his bed, feeling all energy drain out of him, forcing himself to close his eyes.

...................

'Hyung... What is it like to love someone?' The 11 year old boy asking the 17 year old infront of him. The 2 boys had grown close in such a short period of time, that the older boy was literally staying over with the Kims.

'Dont tell me, my dongsaeng found someone before me?' Yunho teased the younger one as he made his move on the boardgame they were playing.

'Your so funny, hyung...' Jongin replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm making the older boy to laugh out loud. Silence followed after Yunho stops laughing.

'I'm serious, hyung... How do you know when you love someone?' Jongin asked, staring straight at his hyung's face. Sensing that the younger one wasnt joking around, Yunho clears his throat before answering.

'When she's the last person you think of before you go to sleep at night, the first person you think of when you wake up... By wanting to put her happiness before your own.. You would do anything to make her happy and even if your sacrificing your own happiness for her...  That is love, dongsaeng ah..' 

'Hyung.. how do you know so much about love?'  Jongin asks, amazed.

'When I was in foster care under the Lees, I always blame myself for the death of my biological parents... Mrs Lee , she's a romanticist at heart.. She would always tell me that, they love me thats why they were willing to sacrifice their life for my own...' Yunho hyung replied. He had always avoided talking about his late parents and his life in foster care.

'Hyung.. I'm sorry...' 

'Don't be sorry... You know I would do anything for you also, Jongin-ah.. Umma, Appa, Imo,Samchon and yourself are the only relatives I have now... I would do anything to make all of you happy...' Yunho hyung said ruffling Jongin's hair, blinking his tears away.

'Hyung.. I love you too!! And I would do anything for you as well! Because you deserve to be happy too!!' Jongin said, pulling Yunho hyung to a big hug.

'Aigooooo.. My boys are growing up to be gentleman... I'm so proud of you both.. Yunho.. You deserve to find your own happiness as well.. Dont let the past put you down.. Understand?' Umma said, giving a small peck to both of their forehead. 

...........................

'I would do anything for both of your happiness... Just please give me time...' Jongin whispers, feeling his tears trailing down his cheeks.

..............................

 

 

Author's note

Hey hey Hey... 

How's the story so far?? hehe..

Sorry for the short chappie.. -_-

I know you guys wants Seokai! I do too...

But I just cant with Yunho.. his one y beast... sighhhh...

haha...

anyway.. 

please read, enjoy and leave ur feedbacks!

Dont forget to subscribe if you like what you read!!!

Peace out!!

XOXO