Eleven!

Waiting for a miracle to happen..

'Wait!! Dont blow the candles yet!! You havent make your wish yet!!!!' Sooyoung noona called out loudly, causing the beautiful girl beside her to wince slightly. Rolling my eyes at Sooyoung noona, I took a long look at the beautiful girl, happy that she decided to comeback to celebrate my birthday together. 

'Ehem Ehem.. The candles wont wait for you, birthday boy!! Faster!!' Hyo noona teased, wriggled her eyebrows at me. Chuckling at Hyo noona, I closed my eyes, clasping my hands tightly together before leaning nearer to the birthday cake.

'Please... let her stay... make her stay... I've waited long enough for this....' I opened my eyes slightly as I blowed the candles, staring back into her eyes earning loud whistles from the rest and causing her to blush bright red.

'Happy Birthday, Jongin-ah!!' Jongdae cheered loudly as he continue to bounce up and down. 

'Stop bouncing! You're not even cute, Jongdae-ah... Oh Happy Birthday, Jongdae!!' Chanyeol's loud voice boomed from across the room.

'The two of you.. Shut it... Jongin is the cutest!! Come and give me a hug!!!'

............................

'A penny for your thoughts?' Her delicate voice pulled me out from my deep thoughts. I turned around, surprise at the sudden intrusion. Smiling at her, I patted the bench beside me.

'So Oppa.. How are you?' She asked, her hands pulling the thin cardigan tightly around her body. Shaking my head, I removed my jacket, placing it gingerly over her shoulders. She looked up, smiling gratefully.

'I feel older?' I teased, loving the sound of her giggles. The familiar trickling feeling washed over my body as take in her presence beside me.

'Well, for someone your age, you do look good...' I look over to her, smiling at the faint blush creeping up her chubby cheeks. I could feel my fingers caressing her cheeks before I could even register what was happening. Her eyes staring into mine, as if giving me all the answers that I needed.

'Joohyun...I'm sorry...' I whispered, withdrawing my hands, looking away. The atmosphere thickens as I stood rooted, trying to gather my thoughts.

'Oppa... I'm the one that suppose to apologize to you...' Her voice, shaky but I could hear her determination as she took a deep breath.

'Joohyun.. please...' 

'Oppa.. listen to me... I'm sorry, oppa... All this while, I've been selfish... Only caring about my own feelings... Neglecting those who love me... Neglecting your feelings...  I was a coward, oppa... always running away... I should have fight for myself, for you... for us... But I didnt... This five years away from you... I did a lot of thinking... And I've come to realize that... that maybe I shouldnt run away annymore.. I'm here to stay, oppa... I wont run away anymore... Not without you, by my side... that if.. You still want to...' 

I find myself, frozen, trying to register what she meant.

'O...Oppa.. I'm sorry.. I didnt know that you no longer feel the same towards me... Please just forget what I just said...' She whispered, wiping her tears as she turned to walk back in. 

'Joohyun!' I grabbed her hand, pulling her into the hug.

'Why so impatient, Joohyun-ah... I have yet to give you my answer...' I smirked, trying hard to not laugh out loud.

'Oppa... Please... I need to go now...' 

'Seo Joohyun.. Listen to me!' My voice, firm as I raised her chin up, wiping her tears with my thumb.

'You have no idea... Joohyun... You have no idea... how painful it was.. to be nothing more to you than just an oppa... All those years, of trying to keep my emotions in check... to witness you in a wedding gown, ready to be married off, but not to me... to know that again you had run off... it was terrible, Joohyun-ah... But... it was all worth it... because... this was the miracle I've been hoping for... that I've been wishing for from the start.. and that is a chance to show you that you could be happy.. that after all this.. there's a happy ending at the end of all this... I love you so much... Thank you so much for giving me this chance...' I whispered, holding her hands tightly. 

'Okay.. I know its romantic and all... But Jongin.. Do all of us a favour and kiss her already!!!' Hyo noona shouted from inside, earning loud groans from the rest.

'Oppa.. I believe its your cue, now..' She whispered, grinning cheekily.

'Oh really?' I leaned down, kissing her gently on her full lips.

...........................................................

A/N:

I'm finally back after... ermmm 1 month? 2 months? 

I apologize for the long wait.. haha

& for the short chappie.. -_-

Anyway.. 

I'm left with 1-2 chapters for this fic...

I'll try to finish it up after I've updated my other hanging fics.. haha

XOXO