What Should I Do ?

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only both of them are at the court since it already late in the evening .

'YuJin told me that sunbae are the one who is holding my lost bracelet . Can I have it ?' , YoonGi take out the bracelet from his pocket .

'Is this yours ?' , Yuna nods . YoonGi walk towards her to give back the bracelet to the owner . She receive it and wear it right away .

'But , why you are not giving directly to YuJin ? I bet YuJin must have told you about me living near her , right '

'Not living near her but in the same house right ?' , YoonGi while looking at Yuna who is staring at the bracelet . Yuna is shocked hearing that .

'YuJin must tell you a lot about things like I'm being torture by her mom , right ? You should not believe her . She like to make story '

' I don't want either to believe her but I had knew her since our first year in high school . I know that she is one of the kind that doesn't lie '

'But , why are you suddenly serious about this ? We just know about day ago , to talk about lie or truth with me ? You don't deserve that . Because I know what I'm doing . Sunbae might think that I'm innocent like YuJin but you wrong . I'm living in my own shoe and my own way , if you want to back up YuJin without knowing the real thing I face , back off !' ,Yuna suddenly become tempered .

Before she make her step , 'Thanks for giving this bracelet and I appreciate that you are not throwing this away . And , best of luck ' , coldly she leaves YoonGi at the court alone .

' The real thing you face ? I know about it .' , whispers YoonGi before packing and going back home .

-------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter