Chapter 3 - Fate

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning , Yuna is preparing to go to layover to her uncle's cafe before she is going to school . Yesterday , she said that she want to go for a round but due to her aunt , she couldn't make it . Last night ? Yuna have to tidy up the dine table , dishwasher and others . It might be tiring but she already accustomed with it since it's not like she staying with them for 2 or 3 years . Almost 13 years , and during that time , she become more bravery to fight back her aunt's mouth .

The cafe is opened for 16 hours from 8 am to 12 am . She ties her hair neat and hide them into the cap . She's the first one who arrive first and starting to prepare for work today . Window , table , floor , all of them are polishing by her . So , what JHope said before is proven . She'll do anything for her work . Without she realize that , it almost 8 am and the cafe should be ready for open . At that time , most of the crew are already there . After 15 minutes of the opening , the first customer get into the cafe and I think it is the fate of this 2 . It's YoonGi .

'I would like to have 1 ice latte and 2 coffee buns , please ' --YoonGi . He proceed to the waiting counter to get his order . Yuna , the one who is preparing the latte , just make it as her usual things and put it in the tray , 'Enjoy your breakfast' .

YoonGi is spotting place that he want to sit . He prefer to sit by the window . Then , after 10 minutes later , bunch of kids entering the cafe . 'Yah , Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter