YoonGi is Falling In Love

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During recess time , Yuna is heading to the basketball court . She sit at the stairs while reminiscing the moment when her mother still alive and giving her the family bracelet . Including Yuna , her parents own the same bracelet too . When looking at her empty wrist , she is upset with herself . Due to her carelessness , the bracelet lose and it cannot be remade again .

'Eomma , I'm sorry ' , she wipe her tears .Then , someone is staring at her in an angle . It's YuJin . She walks towards Yuna .

'Yuna-yah , why are you crying ?' , YuJin while sitting beside her . She doesn't answer and still crying .

 Then , she lift her face .  'Tissue ?' , YuJin hand her tissue . Yuna take a piece of it to wipe her tears and to blow some mucus in her nose .

'Thanks , YuJin-ah '

' What's the problem ?'

'I misplace the family bracelet . My mom would upset if she know about it ' , YuJin is patting her back .

' When and where the last sight you see the bracelet with you ?'

'Yesterday and you are at it , right now '

'Have you try to find it ?'

'Yes ,for every single cm and mm . I'm not miss it but I still can't find it'

'That's why you are leaving early on yesterday morning . I will lend a hand then . I will try to help you search for it . Since the bracelet is your precious things to you '

'YuJin-ah ' , she feel sorry towards YuJin . Yuna treat her so bad but she is so kind to her .

'It's okay . Even you treat me bad because of my mother . But let me once be your sister ' , YuJin while looking at Yuna . Yuna lean her head to YuJin's shoulder and YuJin put her hand around her.

After the bell ring , Yuna and YuJin go back to their class together . Then , they separate when arriving at YuJin class .'Do you want to go back together after school?', YuJin . She is excited that Yuna is reconciling with her .

'I can't . I have work to do to prepare for the tournament' , Yuna .

'Ah ,really . That's upsetting . But , thanks for giving me a chance ' , YuJin is holding to both of Yuna's hand at the outside of the class .

'It's not your fault at all . Thanks for helping me . See you at home ' , Yuna while separating with her sister . Then , YoonGi and his team are passing by them . YoonGi and YuJin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter