Final of the Final

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They hang out at YuJin's house until the day almost dawn . Yuna is cleaning up the kitchen and YoonGi just sit at his place staring her from far . Without him knowing , Jin and YuJin are planning on something for Yuna and YoonGi .

'I think , we should go now ' , Jin is making the move of the plan . Then , all of them stand up from their place and vowing to YuJin's mother .

'If you guys have some free time , you can come and hang out here . It's hard for YuJin to bring her friend here . '

'Sure , we will ' , then , YuJin grab Yuna's wrist and takes her away from the kitchen .

'Yuna-shi , thanks for the food . We really enjoy it ' , Jin is vowing and makes the rest to follow him too .

'It's nothing . You guys are YuJin's friend , right . I'm glad of doing it ' , Yuna . Her aunt gives a fake smile to her for her nice behaviour towards them .

'YuJin , Yuna , accompany them to the outside . ' , Yuna don't want to but she's getting drag by YuJin whose already into the plan .

'So , meet you tomorrow ' , the rest of the kids are already ahead of them , on their way back home . Just YuJin , Jin , YoonGi and Yuna .

' Yuna-ya ,you must be have something to talk to YoonGi , right ?' , she slightly push Yuna towards YoonGi . Yuna is confused with YuJin's sudden action but she do have something to talk with him .

'I'll talk to mom ' , YuJin is mouthing with her ok sign . Then , she go back into the house . She just follows YoonGi and Jin who are walking ahead of her .

'So , it had been how long , YoonGi ?'

'How long of what ?'

'Don't pretend that you don't know . About between you and her '

'What ?'

'That's why , she is here , right ? You guys have something to discuss right ?'

'Jin , you are talking nonsense . Why should I ?'

'Aigoo , you are the bad actor that I ever met . Just admit it because YuJin already told me about it . That you have feeling for this girl , right ?' , Jin is putting his arms on Yuna . YoonGi is shock with his action , suddenly throw ball at his face .

'I can accept it if it wasn't my face . '

'Owh , sorry . That ball suddenly want to go to your face .I can't help it .' , Yuna just smile with YoonGi sudden action . Then , he takes back the ball and all of them continue walking . They arrive at Jin's place .

'Enjoy, you 2 . Thanks me later on , ok ? YoonGi , don't thrown out your cheesy words , ok ?'

'I can't help it , if she likes that .' , then , both of them keep on walking and they are heading to the basketball court . Both of them are sitting at the stair bench .

'Finally , we have lone time together .'

'I never thought that YuJin's mother is that bad . From her face , I can see that she really hates you'

'It worst when both of us have fight . '

'You guys are fighting ?'

'Why ? We can't ?'

'No , in usual Cinderella story  , the girl will submit to anything for her stepmother but you fight back . Then , how you still doing what she asks you to do ?'

 'Let's me remind you , YoonGi -shi . I'm not a Cinderella . I'm way too much different with her and why people keeps telling me that . '

'I know that you're not her but the way y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter