Final - Part 1

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later , it's final tournament . The whole school and hometown are craze about it . Their banner are hanging everywhere in the hometown as support from the citizens . This is first time in history that the school in that hometown is taking part as one of the competitors in basketball tournament . Besides that , the social media again rise their popularity through viral camera of recording the tough competition between the leader, YoonGi and the previous competitors team leader . The competition is held on Sunday , so , that everyone can come to watch the game . But not for Yuna , she have to do the household every weekend .

In that house , she was left with her uncle only while YuJin and her mother are going to watch the game together . Earlier , YuJin asked Yuna to tag along but her mother don't want to have any intruders between 2 of them . So , that's how she end up with her uncle .

While wiping the window , 'Yuna , you really don't want to go ?',her uncle is watching her standing on the chair to wipe the highest area of the window .

'Yes , YuJin is already there . Why should I go ? When she is coming home  , she can tell me about it .'

'But YuJin is asking me to bring you there .' , she stop for awhile .

'She said that the guy that like you is losing his focus right now in the game . She want you to be there right now '

'What ?!' , Yuna down the chair and she decide to not continue the work.

'But if I go , how about the household ? That jerk will add my work .' , she is referring to her aunt .

'Don't worry about that , uncle will take the risk ' ,

'But ,...' , his uncle cut her words and take her inside the car . 'Yuna-ya , I'm really sorry but this game is kind of important than my cafe . I know that she will sell my cafe if she find out about this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter