Yuna vs YuJin's mother

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school session ends , all the basketball team members are going to the outdoor basketball court to practice for their final tournament that will be held in 2 weeks from now . All of them playing like crazy , to determine any of their mistake , so , that they can improve themselves . But YoonGi just can't focus .He still blaming himself of doing Yuna like that . His couch realize his performance on that day a little bit down on that .

'YoonGi , come here ' , YoonGi is walking to his couch . He wipe his sweat at his fore head .

'Do you have any problem ?'

'No ', even actually he has .

'Really ? Then , why your performance is like a different person ? Are you tired or what ?' , his couch hold to his shoulder .

'No , I'm not . I was getting hit by the falling books in the library . Suddenly , I feel like my soul is already flew away ' , he lie .

'Ah ~ You should be more careful then . I hope you can grab back your soul tomorrow because I really need your soul for the final . All your team member are increasing but you are the one who is going down. '

'I will try to grab it , couch '

'Go , continue ' , YoonGi is going back practicing with his team member in the court . After practicing is over , they all go in their separate ways . In his way back home , he pass by his neighbourhood basketball court where he always play at it during weekend . The sunset at that time is so beautiful , he take a picture of it . 'I never thought that sunset is so beautiful at this place . I just play without looking the most beautiful scene in front of my eyes ', whisper his heart .

'I should retrieve the scene first before playing at this court , so , that I'll not regret it later , like now . I shouldn't said things like that to her before knowing her real condition ', whisper YoonGi . He is walking away from the court and continue his journey back home .

----------------------------------------------------

At YuJin home , it's about dinner time but Yuna is not getting out of her room . She doesn't go out since the evening . YuJin and her parents are ready at the dine table and still waiting for her coming .

'YuJin-ah , call Yuna . This is dinner time. I will not receive any dinner after this time .At least if she want to starve ', YuJin's mother while scooping the rice for her family . YuJin get up from the table and walking to her room . She try to get into the room but it locked .

'Yuna-ya , it's dinner time . Come out ' , YuJin while knocking the door but no one answering . She knock another few times before walking back to the dine table .

'Who she think she is in this house ? A master ? Just eat , then , all the excess food should be thrown in a garbage after this . Don't ever think to give that poor kid any food . I won't allow it , understand ?' , YuJin is give up towards her mother . She's getting over and over after coming back from Jeju island . YuJin just continue eating without listening to her mother .

'Should you tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter