Chapter 6 - The Lost Bracelet

I'm Not Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night , after dinner she is preparing to finish her homework . She is taking out the homework from her bag and suddenly , she feel that something is missing . Something that really important is missing from her wrist . Ah , bracelet ! She try to search inside her bag and in her school uniform but she can't find it . That bracelet is a gift from her late mother . It's like a lucky charm to her . Without it , she will feel very down . So , she must find it . She try to retrieve back where last place she placed the bracelet .

'Ah , Basketball court !' --Yuna .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning , Yuna don't proceed to cafe as usual . She go to school with her cafe uniform . Yuna try to search for it but she just can't find it . Thoroughly , every centimetres of the court , she doesn't missed even 1 mm . She feels like she want to cry . That bracelet is the only things that she have from her late mother . It feels like , she had lost the cafe job but it seem worst than that .

Then , she go to cafe , even it is already late . When she came it's already 10 am .

'Yah , Yuna . Why are you late ? I have to do all the things . Is it your job right ? Doing all the things ! '--Yura

'Sorry ' --Yuna . She seem very down . It feels like even with one shot of cup , will make her fall . She enter the worker's dressing room .Then , Yura realize that Yuna is not as usual . It's rare to see her down like that , because she is one of the moodmaker . Yura enter the dressing room . She see Yuna is sitting on the floor by her locker .

'Yuna-yah . I'm sorry . I didn't mean to be mad at you . It's like unusual you . Even you are late , but not this kind of late . Do you have a problem ?' --Yura while  holding her hand. Yuna just stay silence and she is looking up . She's crying . 

'Yah , why are you crying ? Tell me what is your problem ?' --Yura . She calm her down by hugging her .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter